£5 off First Grocery Orders over £40 at Morrisons
Extra 15% off Flower Subscriptions
Extra 5% off Food Subscription Boxes
Extra 25% off All Subscription Boxes
£5 off the BBQ Box
Extra 15% off Flower Subscriptions
Extra 5% off Food Subscription Boxes
Extra 25% off All Subscription Boxes
Extra 15% off Flower Subscriptions
Extra 25% off All Subscription Boxes
5% off First Food Box Orders at Morrisons
£10 off Your First Order £60+
Extra 15% off First Flower Box Orders at Morrisons
Extra 5% off Subscription Box Orders at Morrisons
The Sparkling Selection (6 Bottles) £44 Delivered with Code at Morrisons
20% off Flower Box Orders at Morrisons
Food Box Subscriptions - save an Extra 5% on Top of 5% Online Saving
20% off Letter Box Flower Subscription Boxes at Morrisons
£5 off £40 on Online Grocery Orders When You Click & Collect Your Order
£20 off £40 Order Morrisons with Code - Account Specific
£10 off Orders over £60 at Morrisons
£12 off a £60 Spend, Using Discount Code
Morrisons £10 Discount Code off a £60 Spend
First Online Shop Delivery Free (Select Accounts / £40 Min Spend)
Free Delivery on Your Order
Morrisons £5 off Discount Code
£5 off the BBQ Box
Morrisons £10 off Voucher
20% off NUTMEG at Morrisons - Online Only
£5 off New One-off Eat Fresh Orders at Morrisons
Morrisons £10 off Code
Get £10 off When You Spend £60 on First Order at Morrisons
Morrisons £5 off a £40 Spend
Save £5 When You Spend £40
Save £15 When You Spend £80
How to redeem Morrisons vouchers?
- Select the Morrisons clearance voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Groceries.Morrisons.com.
- If you are an existing customer log in with your email and password or Facebook account, for new customer enter your postcode in order to check first if they deliver in your area. If your area is eligible, you can register using Facebook or enter your name, email and chosen password and click "Register" to begin shopping.
- Select the corresponding offer or product for your voucher and click "Add". You can also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click "Checkout" found at the top right corner of the page. Confirm your age to age to proceed.
- Fill in your delivery details and click "Continue".
- Select your delivery time and click "Confirm and Continue".
- You will be given product options to choose from, if you do not want to add anything simply click "Continue checkout".
- Enter your payment method and details. Just below the payment options page click "+ I have a voucher coude" to reveal the box where you can type in or enter your voucher code. Click "Apply" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Complete checkout" to finalize and complete your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- Morrisons is okay, I don’t shop there that often but they do have some offers that appeal to me. You can also find Morrisons voucher codes online for more savings. My partner likes to go in there to pick up few bits, and the staff are helpful and friendly enough. It is also highly advised to check their Morrisons wine offers 6 for 24.DawnBailey
- Morrisons is okay, I usually shop here when I am in a part of the country where there is one! I think they do offer quite good deals on fruit and veg at low prices, but then again there are cheaper places. I would say most of their supermarkets could do with a face lift as they are quite old fashioned looking. They do have a loyalty card and available discount codes online where you can get freebies and money off big shops which do come in handy from time to time. I love looking at their sale aisles for bargains and their clothes are okay also. MrsB66
- Morrisons isn’t local to me, however it’s my partner's first choice to shop. I never thought about shopping at Morrisons and always thought it would be expensive in comparison to some popular supermarkets, however over the years my mind has been changed upon noticing how much cheaper my shops have been and how good quality Morrison’s own brand is. We now regularly shop there and I love the staff at the local Morrisons. The reduced section is always a popular one here and you will find good bargains on some lovely things. You can also get the Morrisons More Card which you can collect points in store and online to collect vouchers. Plus search online for voucher codes to get free delivery! RachelMason
- The Morrisons local is the largest of the "local" supermarkets near me, so often it is my choice for when I need to grab some bits without doing a big shop. The prices aren't great (none of the convenience stores are) but you can find Morrisons discount codes online and only recently have they started adding more of their savers range. However, other than that their selection is quite good, especially for world foods given the size. The yellow sticker selection is a bit hit and miss, and you can go weeks without seeing anything good, and then you can grab loads of items for around 5-9p. Additionally, their meal deal is one of the best around. em221
- Have mixed views on Morrisons. Their products are very good and they have a wide choice, I use it mainly because it’s local if I want to go, and their online shopping app is easy to use. You can even get voucher codes online for free delivery! The downside with the app is the dates are not very long on fresh produce, where in store I can have a rummage and find the longer dates. You can get a lot of bargains on the app though if you know how to play the system (my secret lol), but in store their yellow stickers are the same day so you won't really get many bargains that way. Overall I would say I would choose Morrisons over Asda and Tesco any day. TahiraChaudhry
- Morrisons isn't my usual supermarket as there isn't one too close to me, but when I do go in, it is usually to purchase snacks and treats. Their offers seem consistent with other supermarkets so nothing in particular stands out. But you can get discount codes online if you want to get savings or free delivery. Also, they have a good Butchers and Fish monger and the staff on those counters are very good at helping you make a decision when you're unsure and they will give you good advice on how to cook it which I find very helpful. The checkouts always seem well managed and queues go down quickly which is always a bonus. DannyA
- I used to love Morrisons because it seemed to be the cheapest supermarket. Now it has gotten more expensive and some products I used to buy there have disappeared. They charged for the car park which was a bit of a pain when you don't have a £1 coin with you and they have traffic patrols going around which I don't appreciate when I'm at the supermarket. They do have a good salad bar though which is great for a filling lunch. Their reward card takes ages to build up to any money off. You can however find voucher codes online for instant savings. Freebiesarefun
- Morrisons have great quality products at good prices. Their prices are generally more expensive on every day items compared to other stores, but you can get some great deals on end of day bargains. Make sure to search online for Morrisons voucher codes to take advantage of fantastic discounts. They also have things you can't get at other supermarkets and their cafe is great. I love Morrisons and the More points club is well worth it, as you often get random coupons. Their kids clothes are of great quality with reasonable prices. They have a huge kitchen section with a lot of hard to find kitchen wares at brilliant prices. Angemala
- I have shopped at Morrisons for years but since my local store was refurbished it's been less of a pleasure as the aisles are way too small and the current layout makes no sense. However I do love their products, from the Savers range right up to The Best range. Prices are great and their More card gives me money back which I save for Christmas. You can even find discount codes online for further savings. Their staff are mostly friendly, parking is ample, and the cafe is good. Their deals are always worthwhile and I take advantage of the 3 for £10 meat and fish deal regularly. kellyknight
- I Love Morrisons and my Match and More card. I usually do the weekly shop online and I always find the drivers helpful, friendly and generally nice. You can also get free delivery from Morrisons voucher codes online. Their local store in our area just had a refit and I'm still trying to get use to it, but I would definitely recommend them. sarahtwinmom
- Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Morrisons. Their prices aren't as competitive as other supermarkets and the one located nearest me is never stocked properly and very badly laid out. I do go in for kitchen items though as they normally have glasses and mugs etc. on offer and I have had a few great deals for them on those kind of items but couldn't afford to do my normal food shop from them. You can however get discount codes online if you want to save on your shopping. I used to buy my lunch from them also as they do have a good fresh deli selection where you can get fresh pasta, salads etc. and their prices are quite reasonable for those. Staff seem friendly enough though and always willing to help if you need it. SRFMLY
- I'm not usually a fan of Morrisons for shopping, i find a lot of there everyday items rather expensive, I do enjoy their cafe though, the meals/snacks are fairly priced and are usually freshly made. The staff have always been friendly and helpful, i mainly do the odd top up shop in Morrisons when i'm passing as some of their offers are usually quite good and i love their bakery with the hot pies etc, I also enjoy browsing in their Bakery and fresh reduced section Nikki2017
- Morrison's is good for food and deals. The Nutmeg clothing range is cheap and very varied too, but I often find that you don't get much for your more card. They have money off deals a couple of times a year but that's it. Although they have a good range of own brand products, especially cakes etc, where you always find things you've never seen or tried before. I like the pizza counter's/salad bar and meats and cheese counters but it's not the sort of place I would do a weekly shop! More for the odd occasion or party shops if I fancy new products! Mashleigh
- Morrisons is quite far away from me so I don't go often, they don't do home delivery in my area either. I find when I do go the prices are higher than Asda or Tesco & the offers they do have on again are not that tempting. They also frustratingly always seem to be out of stock whenever there is a promotion on Checkoutsmart. I like the fresh cakes and deserts but I really could manage without ever going. I think the best thing about ours would be the cafe as you get a decent meal for an okay price but certainly not worth going to specifically. SandyRhodes
- I live directly behind a Morrisons but I don't often visit. Wish there was a gap in the fence at the bottom of my garden lol. If I'm out and about and need something when I'm near home then we will pop in. I have a match and more card but have given friends my fob who use it a bit more than me and we share any vouchers. I do like Morrisons on a Sunday afternoon. Lots of bargains to be had. I'm liking they have put all their savers selection on one asle. That's fab. Supermarkets seem to be my social life so let's get in there. Lol funwithlisa
- I shop at Morrisons regularly-ish. I have one near work and one near my home. They have an okay points card but it takes a while for me to build up points as I shop for one. It's nice to get a free fiver though every now and again. Compared to Asda they are nowhere near as good for knocked down goods close to their use by or sell by date. I've had bread and crumpets and maybe a couple of other bits from that section but to be honest they're a bit hit and miss and their knocked down prices are pretty high compared to Asda (but their knocked down deals are so good I'm probably spoilt by them lol). All in all Morrisons is OK and I like their old fashioned decor it reminds me of the 90s when I was a kid lol.
- I find Morrisons only have a select amount of products but they do have a lot of great offers and discount codes. I love some of their home and kitchen range which are good value. The staff are very friendly there and not to mention the cafe that has the offer of children eating free on week day which is very handy at times with low prices and a good selection of foods to eat. My son loves their bakery section and the fresh popcorn that they have on shelves! I will visit a store if they have promotions on zararoberts86
- Morrisons does have a great selection of fish and seafood. Generally get our salmon from there and is better prices than that at Asda. Also has a great range of Indian products that are usually not available at other supermarkets so easily. Also, love the product placement technique at Morrisons, wherein all stores have exactly the same look and feel and products kept at the same place. Makes it easier for shoppers. The fruit and vegetable selection is also good. Does stock products that aren't always available at other supermarkets. Also love their in store salad boxes which make a great and (relatively) healthier meal. kird2818
- I have shopped with them, not that often in the last few years.. As if I walked there it would probably take an hour. If I got the bus I'd have to get it to the City Centre, then get a bus to Morrisons, then do all that again when finished. Only one shop for the whole of my City! I have seen some good offers online and TV but just can't justify trekking all that way. ScotsChick
- We used to have a Morrisons where I lived and I loved it there, but now we have moved and the nearest one is our furthest supermarket away, 10miles, such a shame as would shop here much more. They need to build more down in south England please. Prices are good I think and I love there baby clothing
- range especially when you can use a Morrisons voucher. And the salad bar was always a hit... load up the plastic containers (need to be paper now though) no more plastic pls! k54321b
Top 3 Baby Essentials at Morrisons:
It can be hard to find the right products for your baby. The Morrisons supermarket has a variety of items that are perfect for babies and toddlers alike. From clothing, toys, toiletries, and more they have you covered!
You'll want to check out these great deals before heading in-store or online at Morrisons.
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes
Are you looking for the best wipes to use on your little one’s sensitive skin?
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes are designed with the most sensitive baby skin in mind. They don’t contain alcohol, perfume, dyes or other harsh chemicals that can irritate your baby’s delicate skin. Instead, they are made from softer and thicker fabric than regular wipes which protects natural skin pH and is better at cleaning than cotton wool and water. And because Morrisons knows how important it is to protect babies from allergies and irritation, these wipes were developed by dermatologists who work closely with the Skin Health Alliance – an organization dedicated to promoting healthy skincare practices. So what do you say? Ready to give them a try?
Cow & Gate 1 First Baby Milk Formula From Birth
Are you looking for a new baby formula?
Cow & Gate 1 First Baby Milk Formula From Birth at Morrisons is the perfect choice. It’s nutritionally complete, so it can be used as your baby’s main drink from birth. Plus, it contains DHA (Omega-3), which has been shown to support brain and eye development in babies up to 12 months old. And with over 100 years of experience producing infant milk formulas, you know that this product will be safe for your little one!
You won’t have to worry about anything when feeding your child this delicious formula because it comes in different brands and flavours. So they won’t get bored of drinking the same thing every day! And if you want more information on how much milk powder should go into each bottle, Morrison even provides instructions right on the label so there are no questions left unanswered.
Lindam Munchkin Letters & Numbers Bath Accessories
Do you have a little one who loves bath time?
Morrisons has got the perfect product for them! Their Munchkin Letters & Numbers Bath Accessories are great for teaching your child about shapes and numbers. They can stick these to their tub walls, and they’ll love playing with them in the water. The foam is soft and durable, so it won’t fall apart after just one use. And best of all, this toy is non-toxic – so you don’t have to worry about what chemicals might be getting into your baby's skin or eyes while they play.
You can even teach older kids how to spell their names with these letters! This set comes with 26 floating letters as well as 10 floating numbers that will help children learn how to count from 1-10. Your little one will love playing with these toys in the tub – and you’ll feel better knowing that they aren't putting anything harmful on their skin or in their mouths!
Pop into the Picnic Shop
Picnics are a great way to spend time with family and friends. For some people, this means packing up their car with supplies and driving off into the sunset. Others might prefer to stay closer to home, but not lose that sense of adventure or spontaneity. If you're looking for an easy way to grab your picnic fixings without the hassle of loading up your car, Morrisons has got you covered! They've got everything you need for a perfect picnic; sodas, chips & dips, sandwiches & much more.
Top 3 Picnic Food Items at Morrisons:
Morrisons The Best Cajun Chicken & Sweet Red Peppers Pizza
Do you love pizza?
Morrisons has everything which you need to make your next picnic the best one yet. This Best Cajun-style Chicken and Sweet Pepper Pizza is the perfect combination of spicy chicken, sweet red peppers, and melted mozzarella. It’s woodfired in Italy using a 24-hour rested, stonebaked base for superior flavour and texture.
There’s nothing better than fresh-baked bread smothered in garlic butter – especially when it comes from Morrisons The Best Cajun Chicken & Sweet Red Peppers Pizza!
Morrisons The Best Prosecco DOC
Looking for a good bottle of Prosecco?
It’s great for any occasion, and it makes entertaining easy! This prosecco is made with 100% Italian grapes and blended by their winemakers to make sure that it tastes great every time. It’s vegan, too! So if you are looking for a delicious glass of bubbly without animal products, this is your wine.
This is a great choice if you want something light and refreshing with just enough bubbles to keep things interesting. You won't be disappointed when you crack open this bottle at your next party or gathering - it will quickly become everyone's favourite! And don't worry about having any leftovers because once opened, keep refrigerated and drink within three days. That means no more wasting money on leftover bottles of wine that go bad before you get around to drinking them all!
Morrisons The Best Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice with Bits
Are you looking for a refreshing drink?
Morrisons Have freshly squeezed orange juice with bits. It’s made with the juice of 13 perfectly ripe oranges, so it tastes great and is naturally high in vitamin C. Plus, it counts as 1 portion of your 5 a day fruit and vegetables. As part of a healthy balanced diet, aim to eat at least 5 portions of different fruit and vegetables each day. Remember that fresh, frozen, dried, canned and juice all count! So go ahead – pour yourself some deliciousness today!
You can feel good about drinking this delicious juice because it’s also naturally high in vitamin C – which is important for keeping your immune system strong during cold and flu season. Morrison's juices are also suitable for vegetarians. So what are you waiting for? Come on down to Morrisons today and pick up a bottle of our fresh-squeezed orange juice with bits today!
Top 3 Outdoor Dining Essentials at Morrisons
It's finally time to spend those summer days outdoors! Now that you're ready, it's time to stock up on the essentials for a night out with friends or a family picnic. Morrisons has all of your outdoor dining needs covered from tableware to serving dishes. This post will give you some ideas about what products are available at Morrisons at the moment.
Emma Bridgewater Polka Dot Paper Napkins
Have you ever wanted to create the perfect table setting?
Well, now you can with these Emma Bridgewater polka dot paper napkins! They’re a great way to add some colour and personality to your dining room. These napkins are made of soft paper that feels luxurious against your skin.
With their simple design, these polka dot paper napkins will bring out all the colours on your table for a beautiful presentation at any mealtime or party occasion! The classic polka dots will look great. And they come in packs of 20 so there is plenty for everyone at dinner parties large and small.
Bodum Bistro Glass Coffee Mug
Are you looking for a new coffee mug?
If so, then you’re going to love Morrison’s Bodum Bistro Glass Coffee Mug. It’s a double-walled glass mug that keeps your drink hot for hours and is made of borosilicate glass which is resistant to thermal shock. So whether you like iced coffee or hot coffee, this mug will keep it at the perfect temperature for up to six hours! And because it’s dishwasher safe, cleaning it couldn’t be easier.
You can even use this cup in the microwave if you want a quick reheat on your morning joe! This means no more waiting around for your drink to cool down before taking another sip – just pop it in the microwave and enjoy! Plus, these mugs are aesthetically pleasing with their sleek design and modern look.
Paw Patrol Rescue 3 Piece PP Tableware Set
Do you love Paw Patrol? Then this is the perfect tableware set for you!
This 3 piece tableware set is perfect for your little one. It includes a plate, bowl and tumbler that are perfectly proportioned for little hands. The bold rainbow design will make mealtime fun! Plus, it’s dishwasher safe and microwave safe so you can easily clean up after them. And don’t forget about the Marshall Rubble and Chase design. Great for encouraging children to eat on their own during holidays, camping trips, picnics or birthday parties.
These mugs can make your morning cup of joe even better than it already is.