Ocado Discount Codes
Working Ocado Vouchers and Promo Codes for March 2019
Ocado offers a wide range of groceries delivered straight to your door. Voted as one of the best online supermarkets in UK, you can find anything you need from fresh groceries, home essentials to skincare and more. Here are the latest Ocado special offers and discounts. Plus, with an Ocado voucher code you can save even more. Found and shared by our supermarket bargain hunters.Read more
How to redeem Ocado vouchers?
- Choose your Ocado voucher here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Ocado.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Add to trolley". You may also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click "Checkout" found at the top right corner of the page to continue.
- Log in to your account with your email and password or registe one if you;re new to Ocado.
- Select a delivery slot and click "Continue checkout".
- You will also be given a choice to receive a free gift, select one of the choices or click "No free gift" if you don't want to receive one.
- On the vouchers page, simply type in or paste your code on the box provided and click "Add" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Continue checkout" for your payment information to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- We switched to Ocado when our son was born and getting out the house became more challenging. They are not perfect but their customer service is and any niggles, small or large are sorted out promptly and courteously. You can get free delivery from online voucher codes and over the past five years we've only had a few late deliveries but on the whole received a call warning us. Their own label products are on the whole great and there is a brilliant range of just about everything. I have genuinely tried every supermarket delivery service and they are best. If you shop carefully they are not more expensive. The half price and BOGOF items number in the thousands each week, so easy to make savings. The Smart Pass gives you unlimited deliveries (once a day) is extra discounts and offers. I'm a Star Reviewer and get sent lots of exciting things to try. Get a friend to recommend you or look for one of their great opening offers. You can usually snag a Smart Pass free for the first year. Mummy1
- I have used Ocado once so far as I had an online discount code for a large amount of money off my first delivery. I got the discount no problem online and the delivery was on time. It was a more expensive shop and I could have got way more for my money from other supermarkets so I'm just not sure it's worth the extra cost unless you are a first time customer with a discount code. The delivery driver was just as friendly as any other driver and the food was fresh and had good use by dates on them. Freebiesarefun
- I am a massive fan of Ocado. I first tried them because they had an amazing deal on first three online shops. I understand that the offer is now only on first shop. Once signed up they will deposit coupons into your account dashboard. These can be amazing. I had one shop with 6 coupons that were more than the value of product. I haven't shopped with them again for a few months. In that time they e mailed 20% discount codes a couple of times. Only downside was they had short validity lives. Which brings me to another problem I encountered. The use by dates on some products were on day of delivery or a day after. They did refund the cost but its the inconvenience. It is however a small matter. Overall I would recommend them. You can also get fantastic savings from online voucher codes for Ocado on sites like Latest Deals. Mrmac
- I first tried Ocado due to a fantastic offer groupon had giving £20 off a £60 spend I think it was. I bought the Groupon voucher and used it on there. No problems putting the actual order or using online voucher codes through. However my order arrived with a full crate missing. Customer services didn’t really apologise they just arranged for another day for it to be delivered. Second order and guess what, same problem! Absolute joke it was so I put a complaint in and it didn’t help. I rang back to complain and got a much more caring person on the other end of the phone who understood that as a new customer it was very off putting. Eventually it was resolved and they added in a box of chocolates on my next order. But needless to say I’ve never ordered from there again due to the hassle it caused both times having to ring Ocado and wait in for missing items to be delivered. I went straight back to doing my own shopping in store myself as that was more relaxing than ordering online to your door! Maybe I’ll try another company in future but at the moment so put off by my experiences with Ocado. I get this doesn’t happen to everyone but as a new customer 2 times in a row I didn’t want a third order obviously. AniMoh