Sainsbury's Discount Codes
Working Sainsbury's Vouchers and Promo Codes for March 2019
Looking for a Sainsbury's voucher code? Sainsbury's has been a staunch advocate for affordability and product excellence for years. Every family can buy locally-sourced produce and trusted brands within budget with a Sainsbury's discount code. Whether it's for grocery shopping, homeware, Tu Clothing, kitchenware or entertainment, here are the latest deals and promo codes to help you save more at Sainsbury's. Found and shared by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
How to redeem Sainsbury's vouchers?
- Select the Sainsbury's voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Sainsburys.co.uk.
- Before adding anything to your trolley, log in to your account with your email and password if you're already a customer or check your postcode if you're a new customer to check if they deliver in your area.
- Once your location is confirmed for delivery, register for a new account to save time during checkout.
- Select the corresponding items or offer for your voucher and click "Add".
- When you're done shopping click "Checkout" found at the right side of the page under "My Trolley".
- Fill in your delivery and billing address details and then click "Continue to Checkout".
- Book a delivery slot by chosing between Home Delivery or Click & Collect.
- Click "Manage my coupons" and you will be redirected to a page where you can type in or paste your voucher code. Click "Add" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Continue to Checkout" to finalize your payment method.
- Enjoy your discount!
- Sainsbury’s is a bit expensive but I do go in there after I’ve been to the gym as our gym is located on same building. I go in there if I need few things and I also like to check out the TU sale as it can be quite good, and you can get good deals from voucher codes found here at Latest Deals. They have a restaurant in store also So up could grab a breakfast or coffee. We’ve also had Argos put in store so you can collect which is brilliant. We also have a great big car park located beneath the store with plenty of parking space with lifts and escalators which is great. DawnBailey
- I don’t visit Sainsbury’s often, as we don’t have one in our town. However, there’s one quite close to where i work and it’s great for emergency shopping on the way home, and also, their fuel seems to be priced well, so i fill up there too! Their Nectar point scheme is great too - we save our points over the year & then exchange for Argos credit at Christmas - last year we had £30+ stashed effortlessly! The voucher codes you can find here are even better for getting bargain deals! I recommend Sainsbury’s for petrol & emergency shopping, and always remember to collect your Nectar points! TracyHerbertPat
- I often pop to Sainsburys to do my shopping even though I have a Lidl next to it! I like a wander around the clothing and home section, nearly always buy something for my daughter in the kiddie section, they do such a great clothes range and good sales! I think they do tend to be a bit more expensive than other supermarkets and you can really save from discount codes you can find here. However I often find they only have really ripe bananas left which puts me off! I like it when they send out money off vouchers, think this month I had 3 off 30 spend, but by time use them they have normally expired. Like the fact I can collect nectar pounds with them. Our local has a garage attached which is where I try and buy my petrol, it's always competitively priced as there is a Tesco 2 miles away. k54321b
- I sometimes get an online shop delivered from Sainsbury's but mainly use it to grab a quick dinner on the way home from work. lookout for voucher codes here if you want to get free delivery. The food is good quality and the staff on the self serve checkouts are helpful and friendly even when it is packed. In the store local to me they have a great clothing section where I have got some bargains combining sale items with the TU 25% off promotion. They also occasionally do a really good toy sale where you can use your Nectar points to basically get toys and games for free near to Christmas. I have the Nectar app and do Nectar surveys to collect more points to spend in store. Freebiesarefun
- I prefer shopping in Sainsbury’s to our other local which is Asda because it is a more relaxed place to shop. The staff are usually helpful, although I have had difficulties with Customer Services before now. Prices seem generally a bit higher in Sainsbury’s but the quality of their fresh food is often better and you can get good deals from Sainsbury's voucher codes here at Latest Deals. Their fruit and veg lasts well after the sell by date. Recently we have had a lot of extra points vouchers which have helped but in general you don’t get as many points as you used to. Grannyclock
- Sainsbury's is more expensive than most for food, but their own brand items are higher quality. I tend to go there for 'something special' and nappies. They have the best and cheapest nappies on the market. Plus you can get fantastic savings from online voucher codes. They're on par with Aldi for price and Pampers for quality. They do have some good offers in their reduced sections and you can get a lot of different brands there that you can't get elsewhere. While they are not my main shop, they are definitely a frequent visit. Additionally, the ones I've been to have a good amount of parent and child parking (multiple sections). However, they don't have a baby room - only a changing station in the regular toilets. This means there is nowhere for privacy if you need to fed baby. Angemala
- Sainsbury's I do like as I find it much easier to walk around, I think their aisles are tidy and laid out well. They have a great home aisle with bargains from time to time. I use their cafe sometimes too as it is cheap and the service is great they do a loyalty card scheme. Their fruit and veg sometimes aren't the best quality and can look worse lying on the display, when I've finished paying for my items I do notice it is quite expensive which puts me off going there often so make sure to look for voucher codes here to save money. I love the Nectar card though to collect points I think Asda should do something similar. You sometimes get coupons when you've payed and I get some in the post too each month. MrsB66
- Sainsbury's is great because you can get anything in their stores. From clothes to food to homeware, Sainsbury's has it. They are reasonably priced and are guaranteed to have a brand available that's suitable for you (may not be name brand but they will stock your item). If you want to save make sure to browse the discounts they have here. One thing I don't like about Sainsbury's is that they restock tbeir shelves at night time. 24/7 stores are much quieter during the night but I find that I am run over or squashed by trolleys or crates that the staff are currently unloading. I will continue to shop at Sainsbury's because I like their food and I love that you can get extra rewards through Nectar, something you won't find in other supermarkets! ReviewerOfSorts
- Sainsbury's are a little more expensive than I'd like but I do enjoy the experience of shopping there. The food is mostly good quality, they have a wide range of each product and the staff are pleasant. I complained to them last year about a bug in my salad and they sent me a £10 gift card as an apology. As the salad only cost £4 I was very surprised! I like their TU clothing range a lot and their sales are very good. Stores are tidy, ample parking and great cafés which look and feel nicer than most supermarket cafés. I consider myself to be a satisfied customer. Make sure to search for online voucher codes if you want to get great bargain deals. kellyknight
- I find Sainsbury’s quite expensive. They generally don’t have as many offers and discounts as Asda or Tesco but the same branded products but you can get good deals from voucher codes you can find online. Sainsbury’s fresh products from the bakery are very good though and worth the little bit extra. I don’t usually shop in Sainsbury’s due to the higher prices but I would pop into it from time to time if I want something a little bit better. They do have a better selection though for some goods such as bakery and meat. KelanOK