The Book People Discount Codes
Working The Book People Vouchers and Promo Codes for May 2019
Enjoy your favourite reads at The Book People from its wide selection and cheap prices. Children's books, classics, adventures and new bestsellers. Known for it's great value for money bundle deals, you can save even more with a The Book People voucher code or discount code. Free delivery, extra savings, exclusive flash sales. Now you can loosen up, relax and enjoy a moment with your favourite book.Read more
How to redeem The Book People vouchers?
- Choose the books you want to purchase and click "Add to basket".
- When you're done shopping click "My basket" found on the top right corner of the page to review your items
- Click "Checkout" to proceed.
- Sign in with your email and password if you're an "Existing Customer" or register an account if you're a "New Customer".
- On the "Review & Pay" page, choose your preferred delivery method.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the field for "Promotion Codes". Type in or paste your voucher code in the box and click "Add". Once applied your Order total will be updated.
- Proceed to payment to checkout.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I absolutely LOVE The Book People! They have an amazing selection of reading material, especially for kids. They also have fantastic offers and great online discount codes from sites like Latest Deals where you can save a LOT of money and as books can be expensive, that really helps a lot. I use The Book People quite often. We have just had a delivery the other day for my son’s birthday, which is today, and he is thrilled with the books he got. Delivery isn’t the fastest but it’s not slow either. I have recommended this company to a few friends now. frogdogsnogs
- I think The Book People is a great way of getting books at a low price. They have great deals especially on collections, but I always check the price on Amazon too just to make sure as they are not always the cheapest. They often have extra deals too, such as money off from voucher codes you can find onlinee, or free postage over £15. I make use of these, particularly as it can be difficult to spend the £25 you normally need to get free delivery. Customer care is good too and they will replace any book that is faulty, often not expecting you to send it back. Grannyclock
- The Book People are brilliant. A rep comes into our school and you can purchase books, stickers and soft toys for ridiculously low prices. They then deliver the books to school so you don't have to be in to wait for a delivery. The website is also very good and has a great selection of recent titles. They do great deals on bundles of children's book and are making reading more accessible by staying at low prices. Plus you can even get really bargain deals from discount codes you can find online. Love them and will keep using them. Freebiesarefun
- Haven't bought from The Book People in a while as I have way more books then I can read. But when I have in the past I have been impressed. I love having full sets of matching books, and they are amazing at this! Have also been able to get collections of award winning books for a great deal. Their packaging is always superb. However, many of the low price offers are on books that are already reduced elsewhere, such as Amazon or the works, so delivery has to be factored in on top of this to make sure it really is the best deal. Always search online though for voucher codes if you want to get free delivery. em221
- I am a huge huge fan of The Book People. I have never ordered from them online but I visit their stores on a regular basis with the kids. I love their stores. Very well stocked and laid out and very child friendly too. The kids just love going into their shops and always come out with lots of bargains and have saved me a fortune over the years thanks to voucher codes you can find at Latest Deals! This is definitely my number one store for children's books and always will be. Their customer service is fantastic too and the staff cannot do enough to help you. SRFMLY
- The Book People are overrated. If you actually check the prices, you can almost always get the same books for cheaper. I find that the reps are a hit and miss as well, and it's near impossible to get help Iifyou have a problem. We have had them take money that belonged to other book delivery reps, try to assign us the task of collecting money, and push out workplace equipment out of the way for their books! I'm sure this does not represent all of the reps, but they are self employed and thus vary greatly in professionalism. Always check the prices of books online before buying - Amazon even lets you scan a barcode with the app. You also may want to search online for discount codes for more savings. You might get a good deal every now and then, but you may end up paying twice the price too. Angemala