Free Delivery on Valentines Flowers Orders at Waitrose
Waitrose £10 Discount Code off an £80 Spend
£10 off Your First Online Shop. Minimum Spend £80 at Waitrose
£5 off Your First Online Shop on Orders £80+ at Waitrose
£5 off - Online Grocery Order at Waitrose
£10 off plus Free Delivery on Second Order over £80 at Waitrose & Partners
£10 off plus Free Delivery on Third Order over £80 at Waitrose & Partners
2 Items for £4 on Specific Fruit at Waitrose
Selected Health and Beauty Items up to 33% Off at Waitrose
Selected Wine up to 33% Off at Waitrose
Selected Groceries at Great Savings at Waitrose
Save up to 33% on Selected Groceries at Waitrose
Now Available: Christmas Delivery and Collection Slots at Waitrose
Buy 4 Can Packs of Heinz Baked Beans for £7 at Waitrose
Save up to 33% on Selected Toiletries at Waitrose
20% Discount on a Range of Pies at Waitrose
Up to 50% Discount on Chosen Food Items at Waitrose
Selected Groceries at Reduced Prices at Waitrose
Selected St Austell Beer: 3 for £5 at Waitrose
Save up to 25% on Japanese Menyu Groceries at Waitrose
Up to 25% Discount on Chosen Organic Fruit and Vegetables at Waitrose
2 Items for £8 on Chosen Meat and Fish at Waitrose
Stir Fry Meal Deal for £7 at Waitrose
5 Ellas Kitchen Pouches for £7 at Waitrose
Italian Takeout Meal Deal: 2 Pizzas, Side, and Dip for £12! at Waitrose
£5 Lunch Meal Deal with Main, Snack, and Drink at Waitrose
25% Discount on Specific Groceries at Waitrose
4 for £3 on Chosen Heinz Beans and Spaghetti at Waitrose
2 Lemons and Limes for £3 at Waitrose
2 for £6 on Chosen Prepared Meat at Waitrose
BBQ Food: 2 for £8 Deal at Waitrose
2 Fruit Items for £4 at Waitrose
Selected Andrex Toilet Roll: 2 for £10 at Waitrose
2 for £8 Deal on Chicken, Meat and Fish at Waitrose
£14 off Sitewide at Waitrose
Looking for a Waitrose voucher code? Here you can find the latest Waitrose discount codes for your online shopping. Whether it's your first shop or you're an existing customer, you can find savings of up to £100. Waitrose is one of the UK's most trusted supermarkets, offering high quality food from upmarket suppliers and farmers. With a Waitrose promo code, you can make it a little bit cheaper, letting you enjoy better quality produce for less. Waitrose often has great value wine deals, and it's popular half price events one household items which is worth looking out for. Enjoy the latest deals found and shared by our community of bargain hunters and take advantage of the Waitrose 100 off deals.Read more
|🥇 Best Discount:||50% Off|
|🛍️ Active Promo Codes:|
|⚡ Verified Vouchers:||253|
|🕰️ Last Updated:|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Waitrose Discount Codes: How to Find & Use Vouchers
How to get discount codes for Waitrose. Get voucher codes and coupons from Latest Deals for Waitrose and save money on your next purchase. Here's how to apply coupons to save money.
How to redeem Waitrose vouchers?
- Select the voucher of your choice such as Waitrose 20 off first shop at LatestDeals.co.uk and then head on to Waitrose.com.
- Select the corresponding offer or item for you voucher and click "Add". You can also shop for other items.
- You have to enter your postcode or email address if you're new to Waitrose.com in order to continue shopping.
- When you're done shopping click the "Checkout" found at the top right corner of the page to checkout.
- Enter all the required details for delivery.
- Review your order and enter your voucher code in the box under "Promotion code" and click "Apply". Your total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Finalise your payment method.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I like Waitrose for the odd top up shop but would never go there for a full food shop because quite frankly it's extortionate. I think they often do good reductions on meat and vegetables and fridge food, and they're a good place to go if you're after nicer alcohol or chocolate boxes to gift people etc. But otherwise I wouldn't use it. I commend them on their free coffees and their new goals to reduce throw away cup usage. I think product quality is good but I envy anyone who can afford to do their weekly/monthly shop in Waitrose. However, you can still save money from discount codes you can find online. Mashleigh
- I have only been to Waitrose a few times if it's around where I am visiting. There isn't one anywhere near me so I don't do my regular shopping there. When they first started i found their prices to be really expensive but since then they do have cheaper options and you can get good bargain deals from online voucher codes. I have to say I've seen their offer for the coffee scheme to stop wastage of takeout coffee cups. helping with recycling and environmental issues will always make a company look good and gain respect and loyalty which I admire and have respect for them doing that. If there was a store near me I'd happily have a look at their prices and quality to do a shop. I always see others on Facebook with great yellow sticker reductions from them so that's appealing. zararoberts86
- I don't use Waitrose for my main shop as their prices aren't as competitive as other supermarkets but it is a supermarket I like to shop in for bits and pieces if I am looking for something different or if it's for a birthday meal etc as they do stock some lovely fresh food that's a little bit different from the normal. It is always laid out great and I never have a problem trying to find what I am and looking for and their staff are always very polite and happy to help should you need it. I have seen others get great deals on yellow stickers and from online voucher codes on a regular basis too. SRFMLY
- I only go to Waitrose for the yellow sticker reductions or if I find a good discount code from sites like Latest Deals and if there are free things to collect on the Shopmium or Checkoutsmart apps. The reason is that it is so expensive even for own brand products. The staff are really nice and always helpful and friendly but I'm afraid this doesn't help with the prices. The click and collect service for John Lewis is really handy. They are also getting people to bring their own coffee cup which is a great move as there must have been so much waste from the amount of coffee cups they gave out. Freebiesarefun
- I do love Waitrose, but it doesn't fit too well on a student budget. Having said that, I've noticed that prices have become more competitive and aren't too far off those of my local convenience stores. It's also good to find money saving voucher codes online and some of the items on the Shopmium app and they're one of the best places if I'm looking for specific ingredients (e.g. one of the only places i seem to be able to find buttermilk!). Their quality is great, and I've had some good bargains on homewares most especially with their Waitrose 20 off first shop promo. Equally the stores are nicely set out and the staff helpful - plus its always a bonus to have a free tea! em221
- I love Waitrose but is does tend to be pricier that most supermarkets. You can do a weekly food shop there if you're careful and buy their own branded cheaper range. But hey, the point of doing an occasional shop there is to have a bit of a splurge and buy some of the more out of the ordinary food items especially for special occasions. The fresh fruit & veg is always of a very good quality and keeps very well for several days (if it lasts that long in our house). There are always numerous unusual varieties of really tasty food items that you won't see anywhere else. Their online flower website offers beautiful floral arrangements to suit all budgets to celebrate or commemorate any occasion plus you can even get free delivery from online voucher codes. I've always found the flowers to be very fresh and last for well over a week. The shops are always very clean and the shelves fully stocked. The staff are always polite and helpful. jacquis
- Waitrose prices are way higher than the competition and I have no idea how they do it. Even their reduced to clear section is more expensive than other stores full price. While they do sell some high quality items, and some things you can't get elsewhere, there isn't a lot too it. In fact, they seem to lack a lot of items that other stores sell and have very small sections of most things. They do seem to excel in the wine and alcohol sections though. They also have a points card, but I find I shop there so infrequently that it's not worth the time. They also sell goods in places like Boots fresh food section and online via Ocado. I really only drop in there for convenience or something specific I know they have that others don't (e.g. wine gifts). Make sure to search for discount codes online if you want to save money on some of the items you want. Angemala
Waitrose Buyer's Guide
Household Cleanliness Essentials at Waitrose
There are many different tasks you can do around your house to make it feel like home, but it's easy to forget the simple things. Did you know that there is a vast variety of household essentials at Waitrose & Partners? Whether you're looking for new bedding, kitchenware, or cleaning supplies - they have everything on hand. From microwaves and dishwashers to oven gloves and toilet brushes – they have got it all!
Vileda 1-2-Spray Mop
Tired of mopping your floors?
The Vileda 1-2-spray mop by Waitrose is an affordable way to clean your hardwood and tile floors. The mop sprays as you go, so you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying it. Plus, it has an ergonomic design with a soft grip handle for comfort while you work.
This Waitrose cheap mop will make it so much easier for you to get your house clean. It has an easy trigger system that allows for even distribution and less mess. You don’t have to worry about wasting water or cleaning anymore because this mop does all the work for you!
Comfort Pure 36 Washes
Are you looking for a new fabric softener?
This Waitrose inexpensive Comfort Pure 36 washes at Waitrose & partners is the amazing fabric softener for you. It is gentle, yet effective. It helps to smooth the fibres in your clothes and keep them soft. It’s hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested, and suitable for the whole family. Plus it leaves a delicate, long-lasting fragrance on your clothes and makes laundry less wrinkled and easier to iron!
You can trust that this low-cost fabric conditioner will leave your family's clothes feeling fresh, soft, and with a delicate, long-lasting fragrance. With just one bottle of this fabric conditioner, you can do up to 36 loads of laundry!
Febreze Blossom Bathroom Freshener
Are you looking for a bathroom freshener?
Waitrose & Partners knows how frustrating it can be when your bathroom smells bad. It’s not just unpleasant, but also embarrassing. That’s why they created Febreze Blossom Bathroom Freshener at Waitrose & partners at a reasonable price. This device is designed to clean away odours and leave behind a light fresh scent that lasts for 45 days.
The technology cleans away odours and leaves a light fresh scent behind in one push-button activation. With no mess or hassle, you can finally enjoy the freshness of your bathroom again with Febreze Blossom Bathroom Freshener at Waitrose & partners!
Delicious Food Treats at Waitrose
It's not just the quality of the food that makes Waitrose a favourite among consumers, but also the variety in every department and delicious recipes in their cookbooks. They come with quality ingredients and delicious recipes to make cooking even more enjoyable! They have delicious products that will satisfy any appetite. This recipe roundup is designed to make your life easier and satisfy all of your cravings with just a few clicks.
Easy to Cook Lemon & Pepper Chicken Breasts
Do you want to cook a delicious and easy meal tonight?
This economically priced lemon pepper chicken by Waitrose is marinated in oil, lemon juice, black pepper, sea salt, green pepper, thyme leaves, and parsley leaves. It’s a great dish for any night of the week! You can make it with your family or even by yourself. It only takes 35 minutes to cook so you won’t be waiting long before enjoying this tasty dish.
With just one oven tray needed, there isn't much work involved in making this dish. The ingredients are simple enough that you probably already have them at home too! These fillets are juicy, tender, and full of flavour. And with no added preservatives or artificial colours or flavours, you know that what you’re cooking is good for your family too. Then just mix everything together until well combined and bake it up!
Essential Crunchy Vegetable Stir Fry
Do you love vegetables?
This budget-friendly product by Waitrose is made with fresh, crunchy vegetables that are full of flavour. It’s a great way to get your daily dose of veggies in one meal! You won’t have to worry about spending hours in the kitchen when this dish is so easy and quick to make. Plus, it tastes great too! Your whole family will love eating these vegetables every night of the week.
You can cook this cost-effective dish in just 7 minutes and it tastes delicious. It’s so easy to make, even the kids will want to help out! They know you have better things to do than spend hours cooking dinner every night. That’s why they created this quick stir fry recipe for you. Now there's no excuse not to eat healthy tonight!
Essential Vanilla Soft Scoop Ice Cream
Are you looking for a new ice cream flavour?
Waitrose got a great thing for you. Their Essential Vanilla Soft Scoop Ice Cream is made with fresh milk and real vanilla beans, so it tastes just like homemade. It’s also free from artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives – making it the best choice for your family.
Waitros know you love ice cream, but they also know that it can be a bit of a pain. That’s why they made their Essential Vanilla Soft Scoop Ice Cream with the things you want and none of the things you don’t. It has all the great taste and texture of regular ice cream without any added preservatives or artificial flavours. You can feel good about serving this to your kids because it only contains natural ingredients that are actually good for them! Check out our codes for all the latest discounts.
Christmas Gift Hampers at Waitrose & Partners
Do you need to find a last-minute gift for someone? If so, consider ordering one of Waitrose & Partner's Gift Hampers. With the wide variety of hampers available, there is something for everyone on your list. These hampers are available in various price ranges and can be delivered to your recipient anywhere in the UK. They make a great gift because they come with everything you need to enjoy the festive season!
Waitrose Christmas Santa's Chocolate Treat Box
Are you looking for a tasty Christmas treat?
Waitros have got just the thing! Their affordable Waitrose Christmas Santa's Chocolate Treat Box is filled with all your holiday favourites. It includes a white chocolate carton of milk, crunchy chocolate cookies, and white chocolate carrots. This low-cost product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils, or Derivatives. This product also contains cereals containing Gluten, Soya, Unrefined soya oil, or Derivatives. This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose For allergens, including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in bold. This product is suitable for Vegetarians!
You can enjoy this delicious box of treats at home with family and friends during the holidays or give it as a gift to someone special on your list this year!
Cath Kidston Shine Hamper
Do you love pampering yourself?
Shine bright with this amazing Cath Kidston hamper by Waitrose! It’s filled with vegan-friendly products that will make your skin feel like silk. The Cath Kidston magical details include spot swans for love, turtle doves for peace, and three new puppies for joy. This hand-painted from the heart hampers includes enriched glycerin and shea butter hand cream, body lotion, cleansing body wash, exfoliating hand scrub, and bath salts. You’ll be able to relax in your tub after using these luxurious products!
Waitrose body lotion is enriched with shea butter, vitamin E, coconut oil, glycerin, and essential oils. Sprinkle bath salts into a warm running bath then lie back, relax and enjoy! Browse our codes and coupons to find out about all the latest money-saving deals.
Waitrose Champagne Rosé NV
Do you love champagne?
This reasonably priced ChampagneRosé NV by Waitrose is a delicious way to celebrate any occasion. It’s made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes and has a beautiful pale pink colour. This rosé makes a great apéritif or partner to richer starters, but it’s also a wonderful choice for any celebration. You can even use it as an alternative to traditional wedding bubbly!
With just one sip of this delightful wine, you will be transported into another world where everything is possible and nothing is impossible. This rosé makes an excellent apéritif or partner to richer starters, and it’s also a wonderful choice for any celebration.