Waitrose & Partners Discount Codes
Working Waitrose & Partners Vouchers and Promo Codes for November 2018
Looking for a Waitrose voucher code? Here you can find the latest Waitrose discount codes for your online shopping. Whether it's your first shop or you're an existing customer, you can find savings of up to £100. Waitrose is one of the UK's most trusted supermarkets, offering high quality food from upmarket suppliers and farmers. With a Waitrose promo code, you can make it a little bit cheaper, letting you enjoy better quality produce for less. Waitrose often has great value wine deals, and it's popular half price events one household items which is worth looking out for. Enjoy the latest deals found and shared by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
How to redeem Waitrose & Partners vouchers?
- Select the voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and then heand on to Waitrose.com.
- Select the corresponding offer or item for you voucher and click "Add". You can also shop for other items.
- You have to enter your postcode or email address if you're new to Waitrose.com in order to continue shopping.
- When you're done shopping click the "Checkout" found at the top right corner of the page to checkout.
- Enter all the required details for delivery.
- Review your order and enter your voucher code in the box under "Promotion code" and click "Apply". Your total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Finalize your payment method.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I like Waitrose for the odd top up shop but would never go there for a full food shop because quite frankly it's extortionate. I think they often do good reductions on meat and vegetables and fridge food, and they're a good place to go if you're after nicer alcohol or chocolate boxes to gift people etc. But otherwise I wouldn't use it. I commend them on their free coffees and their new goals to reduce throw away cup usage. I think product quality is good but I envy anyone who can afford to do their weekly/monthly shop in Waitrose. However, you can still save money from discount codes you can find online. Mashleigh
- I have only been to Waitrose a few times if it's around where I am visiting. There isn't one anywhere near me so I don't do my regular shopping there. When they first started i found their prices to be really expensive but since then they do have cheaper options and you can get good bargain deals from online voucher codes. I have to say I've seen their offer for the coffee scheme to stop wastage of takeout coffee cups. helping with recycling and environmental issues will always make a company look good and gain respect and loyalty which I admire and have respect for them doing that. If there was a store near me I'd happily have a look at their prices and quality to do a shop. I always see others on Facebook with great yellow sticker reductions from them so that's appealing. zararoberts86
- I don't use Waitrose for my main shop as their prices aren't as competitive as other supermarkets but it is a supermarket I like to shop in for bits and pieces if I am looking for something different or if it's for a birthday meal etc as they do stock some lovely fresh food that's a little bit different from the normal. It is always laid out great and I never have a problem trying to find what I am and looking for and their staff are always very polite and happy to help should you need it. I have seen others get great deals on yellow stickers and from online voucher codes on a regular basis too. SRFMLY
- I only go to Waitrose for the yellow sticker reductions or if I find a good discount code from sites like Latest Deals and if there are free things to collect on the Shopmium or Checkoutsmart apps. The reason is that it is so expensive even for own brand products. The staff are really nice and always helpful and friendly but I'm afraid this doesn't help with the prices. The click and collect service for John Lewis is really handy. They are also getting people to bring their own coffee cup which is a great move as there must have been so much waste from the amount of coffee cups they gave out. Freebiesarefun
- I do love Waitrose, but it doesn't fit too well on a student budget. Having said that, I've noticed that prices have become more competitive and aren't too far off those of my local convenience stores. It's also good to find money saving voucher codes online and some of the items on the Shopmium app and they're one of the best places if I'm looking for specific ingredients (e.g. one of the only places i seem to be able to find buttermilk!). Their quality is great, and I've had some good bargains on homewares. Equally the stores are nicely set out and the staff helpful - plus its always a bonus to have a free tea! em221
- I love Waitrose but is does tend to be pricier that most supermarkets. You can do a weekly food shop there if you're careful and buy their own branded cheaper range. But hey, the point of doing an occasional shop there is to have a bit of a splurge and buy some of the more out of the ordinary food items especially for special occasions. The fresh fruit & veg is always of a very good quality and keeps very well for several days (if it lasts that long in our house). There are always numerous unusual varieties of really tasty food items that you won't see anywhere else. Their online flower website offers beautiful floral arrangements to suit all budgets to celebrate or commemorate any occasion plus you can even get free delivery from online voucher codes. I've always found the flowers to be very fresh and last for well over a week. The shops are always very clean and the shelves fully stocked. The staff are always polite and helpful. jacquis
- Waitrose prices are way higher than the competition and I have no idea how they do it. Even their reduced to clear section is more expensive than other stores full price. While they do sell some high quality items, and some things you can't get elsewhere, there isn't a lot too it. In fact, they seem to lack a lot of items that other stores sell and have very small sections of most things. They do seem to excel in the wine and alcohol sections though. They also have a points card, but I find I shop there so infrequently that it's not worth the time. They also sell goods in places like Boots fresh food section and online via Ocado. I really only drop in there for convenience or something specific I know they have that others don't (e.g. wine gifts). Make sure to search for discount codes online if you want to save money on some of the items you want. Angemala