1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Help - I Thought 15,000 Points is £15 but I Only Got £10 Amazon Voucher?

Help - I Thought 15,000 Points is £15 but I Only Got £10 Amazon Voucher?

Help

Q: I thought 15,000 points is a £15 Amazon voucher but I only got £10?

A:

This picture shows the rewards for the points you earn. At the time of writing...

• For your first 5,000 points you get £5 (total points earned = 5,000)
  • For your next 10,000 points you get £10 (total points earned = 15,000)

Once you claim your points, they are not deducted.

In other words, once you have 5,000 points and claim your first £5 reward, you still have 5,000 points. We do not reset it to zero. When you reach 15,000 points, we have already rewarded you for your first 5,000 points (assuming you have claimed it) so the difference remaining is 10,000 points.

You can also see a full explanation for everything you earn points for here:

Plus, in the link above 👆 if you're logged in you will see your points log (what you've earned points for).

Tom
11 months ago
What do you think of this?
Tom
Tom
Original Poster
Founder
7 months ago

Please note - you must claim each reward separately. Press the blue "Claim" button under each reward in your Dashboard.

If you reach 15,000 points and you have not claimed the 5,000 reward, press "Claim" on both the 5,000 and the 15,000 rewards. You will receive two separate vouchers for £5 and £10, totalling £15.

nicolajwalton19
nicolajwalton192 months ago

Confused. Com. Me

Imnotcheap
Imnotcheap2 months ago

Think of it as starting again with points. If it was any other way would be getting bit vouchers all the time

TractorGirl327
TractorGirl3272 months ago

I didn't realise there were larger denominations to claim, thought it was just £5 for every 5,000 points!

Lynibis
Lynibis2 months ago

Well it is £5 for every 5,000 points just that the gap between claims gets bigger. So after you have claimed £5 and £10 for 15,000 points you then can't claim until 50,000 which is another 35,000. £5 for each of the 7 lots of 5,000 equals £35.

SeanToner
SeanToner2 months ago

Do them seperatly mate

craftyclaws
craftyclaws2 months ago

Have you already claimed £5.00? If so that'll be why.

kimloupotter
kimloupotter2 months ago

where do you claim the Amazon voucher - I think I might have earn't my first reward?

BORDERJOE
BORDERJOE2 months ago

I'm a newbie too...I just went to my Dashboard and clicked on 'Claim' for £5 then same for £15 .... have to wait for them to be processed tho....only just now claimed mine.

Tom
Tom
Original Poster
Founder
2 months ago

Go to your Dashboard and press 'Claim' if it's available.

kimloupotter
kimloupotter2 months ago

BORDERJOE Thank you! I have found the dashboard now, will make a claim when I know I need something from Amazon

kimloupotter
kimloupotter2 months ago

Tom Thank you! I found it eventually plus a whole lot of other interesting information!

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals