Can You Post a Gif from Latest Deals App? + New Updates
We have begun to roll out a new update to the Latest Deals app.
Amongst many of the improvements should be the ability to post a gif in the comments.
Please could you help us test it? Please could you update the app to the latest version (should be version 3.1) and see if you can post a gif in the comments here?
- You can now see trending labels on the homepage to see what's really hot
- You can now refer a friend from within the app
- Bigger, brighter messages when you earn points
- If you're on the phone and press a link to the Latest Deals website, it'll open the app if you have it (similar to how Amazon does it)
- Crazy number of bug fixes making it more reliable and less prone to crash - Kelsey rewrote code for pretty much all parts of the app.
- Dark mode - better, darker, more mysterious
- Supermarket price comparison now has a tutorial for new users
In a documentary with Sir Bradley Wiggins, it was asked how he led the British cycling team to over eight Olympic medals. He revealed it was not one single thing, but a hundred 1% improvements. Combined, these 1% improvements became 100%, and that is how we've approached the Latest Deals app.
We hope you enjoy it and any feedback, bugs, or problems is very much encouraged and welcomed!
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community