Win a Bottle of Papillon Gin
- Entry method: Website
- How often you can enter: Once
Claire Hyne, owner of Papillon Gin, talks about her lifelong interest of conservation, how she got involved in Butterfly Conservation and went on to create a gin inspired by the nearby nature (which you can win a bottle of below!)
- Entry to this competition to win a 70cl bottle of Papillon Gin is open to persons who will be aged 18 years and over on the date of entry who are full time residents of the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) except the children or close relatives of Butterfly Conservation and Papillon Gin employees. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
- Entrants must enter their email address onto the specified page on www.butterflyconservation.org
- By entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
- One entry is allowed per person.
- Personal Information about the Competition Winner will be shared with the Organisers of the Competition and their agents to the extent necessary for the Competition Prize to be delivered to the prize Competition Winner.
- Entrants can choose to opt in to receive information from Butterfly Conservation. These emails can be unsubscribed from at any time.
- Entry closes on 16th December at midday.