50% off Audible Membership for 3 Months
You can get 3 months of Audible for half price. It's usually priced at £7.99 per month and now you'll receive 3 months membership for £3.99. Not only that but you'll also get 1 book credit each month which you can use to purchase any audiobook of your choice. This is a free trial so after the initial 3 months, your subscription will automatically renew at £7.99 per month. However you can cancel this anytime during the free period.
You can pick from a huge selection of audiobooks including the latest best sellers, as well as Audible Original Podcasts. Even if you cancel your membership you'll still be able to keep them, plus you can listen online or offline. Enjoy hands-free entertainment whilst you're washing the dishes, commuting to work, or even underground and mid-flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is not available to existing Audible members or those participating in an Audible free trial.
- For the first 3 months of your Audible membership, you will be charged the discounted price of £3.99/mo.
- After the first 3 months, your Audible membership will automatically renew at £7.99/mo until cancelled.
- You will be billed monthly, and will receive one credit each month, good for any Audible audiobook.
- The promotion applies only to items sold by www.audible.co.uk/. The same items sold by other sellers (e.g. www.audible.co.uk/?ipRedirectFrom=US&ipRedirectOriginalURL&source_code=AUK30DFT1BkWS0826159058, etc.) do not qualify.
- Claim codes cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other Audible account, except where required by law.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers.
- Limit one per customer and account.
- Audible account required.
- Other terms and conditions apply, including those available at www.audible.co.uk/legal/conditions-of-use.
- If you violate any of the terms or conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the offer will not apply.
- Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel at any time.
- Any terms prohibited by law shall be void without prejudice to the remaining terms.