BEST EVER PRICE Kopke - Kopke 10 Year Old Tawny Port - Portugal - 20%, 75 Cl
Established in 1638 by Christiano Kopke and his son, Nicolau Kopke , the House of Kopke is the first and oldest port wine house. The 10 Year Old tawny is a marriage of a number of wines aged in oak for an average of 10 Years.
A wonderful tawny brown colour with notes of raisined fruit, Christmas cake spice and honey. The palate is lush, rich and silky smooth with white chocolate, caramel, almond and hazelnuts flavours lingering in the mouth.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.