What is Boomerang?
Boomerang was founded in 2005 with an aim to offer gamers the best rental experience possible in the United Kingdom. They are a specialist and they can even tailor their service to the needs of every gamer. Today, Boomerang is one of the leading game rental service providers in the UK. They also provide the unique priority service for more new releases and their members has an option to customise their service to get the service and play the games they really want.
At BoomerangRentals.co.uk, you can rent classics or the latest releases. Choose from 1000's of games on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, DS, PSP, PS2 or Xbox. You can even keep the game you are renting or purchase their ex-rental games at great prices and all postage are even paid for.
Find the latest Boomerang Rentals sales, discounts, offers, discount codes and promo codes here at Latest Deals posted each by our community of bargain hunters! If you can’t get enough of the gaming world, you may also want to check out the latest deals we have for 365Games!
"Perfect, couldnt ask for more. Allows me to play a lot of games I otherwise would never pick up due to the cost of buying them myself." - Matthew, Oxford 08/09/2017
"Excellent service for gamers! I'm very happy with the service from Boomerang so far, their prices are reasonable, they send games out quickly and have a great selection. Best option for someone who wants to try out loads of games." - Roz, Bristol 06/09/2017
What does Boomerang sell?
BoomerangRentals.co.uk offers Xbox360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, DS, PSP and PS2 games. Play the games for as long as you like, then return for more. They have thousands of games across 7 formats to rent, with membership packages starting from only £3.99 a month, making them UK's leading specialist games rental site.
Their service is very flexible, giving you total control to cancel, take a holiday, upgrade or downgrade your package, to suit your needs. You can also earn points for additional rentals, money of purchases and even a free rental month. Plus there’s no return deadlines or late fees with their service.
How do I buy the game I am renting?
It's very easy to buy the game you are renting from Boomerang. Go to My Games to find the game you are renting and if it's available to keep, the live "Keep It" button will be displayed. Roll over this to see the price and click if you want to buy. The game will then be added to your Checkout. Repeat for any additional purchases you would like to make. Your checkout can be accessed via the link in the top right corner of every page. Once you have selected all the games you would like to buy, go to the Checkout to complete the order and your existing card will be charged the total amount stated. They will then send you the relevant box and manual for each "Keep It" game. Your "Keep It" games are then removed from your rental account, ready for your next despatches.
Tom’s Tip: Try their 21 day free trial and you can play 3 video games for free, so you can decide whether their service is right for you.
How do I contact Boomerang?
- You may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions and enquiries you can send them a message through their Online Contact Form.
- You may call them on 01604 654140.
Customer service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 5:30pm
- They are closed on Weekends, Bank Holidays.
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
Boomerang Video Ltd
What are the delivery options for Boomerang?
- Boomerang Rentals currently offers free shipping to the UK.
- They use first class mail which will usually take 1 to 2 days though it is not guaranteed by Royal Mail.
- They run their despatch process in the afternoons, Monday to Saturday. If you are expecting a game, you should receive an email confirming what they have sent you around 4pm.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Boomerang?
- You can return any purchase for any reason up to 14 days from when you received the item.
- If the item is not faulty or incorrect, you will be required to pay the return postage and ensure that you have proof that you have returned the goods.
- Make sure to contact them if you are not satisfied with your purchase. They can only refund postage costs where the return is a result of an error on our behalf or the item is faulty.
What is Boomerang Rentals’ No Quibble Guarantee?
Their No Quibble Guarantee means that if there is a fault with your product within 30 days of delivery (or other defect with your order), they will happily exchange it for the same title or offer a refund. In all cases they reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
To qualify for a refund or exchange the product must be:
- In the condition received by you,
- Complete with pristine box, manual and any other paperwork, such as maps.
You should return the products in accordance with the procedure confirmed to you when you contact them.
How Game Rental Works