This approachable and elegant whiskey is aged in bourbon and sherry casks, creating rich flavours of honey and vanilla with Bushmills' signature smoothness.
Found on County Antrim's rugged coastline, the village of Bushmills is home to the old Bushmills distillery. Official records stretch back to 1608, when the area was granted its license to distil. Over 400 years later, whiskey is still being made in bushmills, thanks to experience and craft passed down from generation to generation. We couldn't make our whiskey anywhere but here. Our water, drawn from the river busk, flows over beds of basalt rock. Bushmills is more than just a whiskey. It's a village, where family, friends and neighbours work side by side at the distillery.
As we often say, "Without the village, there would be no Whiskey, and without the Whiskey, there would be no Village".
Bushmills & Associated logos are trademarks owned by The "Old Bushmills" Distillery Company Limited
Alcohol by volume: 40%
Alcoholic content: 28 units
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter