1. All retailers
  2. Amazon Deals
This deal has expired and may no longer be available.
Expired

DEAL STACK - EBL AA AAA Rechargeable LCD Battery Charger + 10% Coupon

Available from Amazon
£5.99
£14.99
Code required
Get Deal
Comment6

I have found this Amazon deal stack.

It is for an LCD Battery Charger.

There is a discount code 3PB2SFEP plus there's a 10% coupon you can combine on top.

This reduces the price from £14.99 to £5.99.

  • Cost-saving Battery Charger / Discharger / Tester: Collecting 3 Functions in one set with an LCD display, no need to buy 3 different devices for your rechargeable batteries.
  • Up to 2000mA Charging Current: Much faster-charging speed than other brand battery chargers. quick Tech meets with trickle charge mode, protecting your batteries while speedy charging. Fast charging to 90% capacity, and trickle charge for the rest 10% volume.

Image

Get the best deals before they run out
Free deal roundups via WhatsApp
Subscribe
Whatsapp QR Code
Tom Church
Tom's Tips for Amazon
Free Trials, Tools & Tips
Amazon Reviews
4.6
from 582 reviews
Add review
Advertisement
Comments
What do you think of this Amazon deal?+20 points
MartinJarvis

Good price for a battery charger, will take a look thanks for sharing.

Like
Reply
aoc6x

Rechargeable batteries last much longer than standard zinc batteries so handy to have and you're never without batteries. Will have to look out for some with this

Like
Reply
ebzy

This is a great price wow thanks for the sharw

Like
Reply
Andy10000098

Great. Ordered 2, £5.99 and the second one was £7.49. Still great a price for EBL.

Like
Reply
JulieAdlington

Was excited to buy but some bad reviews have put me off sadly

Like
Reply
BirrBoy

Just arrived looks great and I'm just charging 2 AA & 2 AAA at the same time, Great find 👍

Like
Reply
Rate Posts
Good or Bad?
Rate deals, earn Amazon vouchers!
Play Now
The best deals, straight to your inbox

Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!

Tom Church
Co-Founder &
Chief Bargain Hunter
Tom Church, Co-Founder
We value your privacy

We use cookies to help give you the best experience on our website with improved customisation, analytics & advertising (inc. personalisation). You can read our full cookie policy. Please either , or .