Cheap AA Batteries
AA Battery Deals, Discounts and Voucher Codes
Rechargeable Battery AA with Charger
Amazon Basics AA 1.5 Volt Performance Alkaline Batteries - Pack of 100
AA Batteries Pack of 80
Lightning Deal-AA Batteries Pack of 40-1.5V
Intelligent Digital Battery Charger for 4 AA, AAA, Black
8 X Panasonic Zinc Carbon AA
AA Alkaline Batteries, Industrial Double A,40-Pack
24 Duracell AA Batteries - Amazon Black Friday Deal of the Day
Amazon Basics AA Alkaline Batteries, 5-Year Shelf Life, 150-Pack
Amazon Basics AA High-Capacity Rechargeable Batteries 2400mAh, 1.2V
Energizer AA Alkaline Power Battery Pack of 24
Amazon Basics AA High-Capacity Rechargeable Batteries (24-Pack)
LIGHTNING DEAL - GP AA Batteries, Pack of 20
8 Slot LED Battery Charger for AA
Energizer Max Alkaline AA 6 per Pack
EBL Smart LCD Battery Charger for AA & AAA Ni-MH Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries
2 for £3.75 Energizer Alkaline Power AA/AAA Batteries, 6 Pack
Duracell Simply AA Batteries 12 Pack
Duracell plus Alkaline AA Batteries - Pack of 8
Panasonic Zinc Carbon 30 X AA & 20 X AAA Batteries Pack of 50
Maplin 12x AA LR6 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
20 X Panasonic AA Batteries 1
Energizer Alkaline Power AA Batteries
AA 4T Heavy Duty Tow Rope AA6226 Yellow Strap
Duracell plus AA Batteries (24 Pack) - Alkaline 1.5V
GP Batteries AA Batteries AA Pack of 40 Ultra Alkaline
LIGHTNING DEAL - GP AM3 AA Extra Alkaline Batteries, Pack of 20
HiQuick LCD 4-Slot Battery Charger for AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries
Prime Day AA Car Essentials 12V Compact Tyre Inflator
Prime Day - HiQuick LCD Battery Charger for AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries
Duracell plus AA Batteries (12 Pack) - Alkaline 1.5V - Up
Energizer Max plus AA Alkaline Batteries X10
Duracell Simply AA Batteries 12 Pack
2 X 12pk Duracell Original AA or AAA Batteries
Energizer Max AA Batteries 18+6 Pack
Look for high-performing, cheap AA batteries and get your power needs taken care of. Remote controls, toys, game controllers and other gadgets need to be juiced up in order for us to continue enjoying these. We have compiled the best AA battery deals you can find, most of which can be purchased at special offers and using discount codes so you can definitely get the savings you need. Check out cheap AA batteries from Currys PC World, Robert Dyas, Maplin, Wilko, Sainsbury's, Ryman and Argos. Offers such as 50% off 20-pack, free click and collect plus other freebies are also available.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£1|
|⚡ Total Offers:||1,189|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
AA batteries are first introduced in 1907 and they have been great life changers. They are the reason behind the power of various battery-operated everyday items such as remote, flashlight, toy, clock, and camera. AA batteries are commonly used in electronic devices, and may be either rechargeable or disposable.
Cheap AA Batteries
Whether it’s a set of rechargeable AA batteries you are looking for or single use packs, you are sure to find awesome bargain deals from Latest Deals. Our group of savvy bargain hunters is always on the lookout for special offers to post and share.
Take advantage of the voucher codes, discounts codes, and coupon codes our community of money-saving experts has found, verified, and shared online. Never miss out a deal on AA batteries ever again and be updated with the upcoming seasonal sales and Clearance sales where UK retailers like Argos, Amazon, Ebay, and B&M offer extraordinary savings on AA batteries and more.
Best Value AA Batteries (And Best Prices)
Energizer. Energizer is a manufacturer of batteries originating in America. It is the sole producer of batteries from both brands Energizer and Eveready. Power up your devices with their #1 longest-lasting MAX AA battery, plus leaking protection.
Duracell. Smart power systems and batteries are two of the specialties of Duracell Inc. This American company started way back 1920. Included on their product line is their long lasting AA batteries. Their Duracell Ultra Power alkaline AA batteries are empowered with high-density core that works best with high draining devices.
Eveready. Eveready has been in business since the early 1900’s. They continue to define reliability and trust as they proudly holds the title of the developer of the flashlight. Eveready has AA size batteries that are widely used by families across the globe.
Panasonic. Panasonic was established in the early 1930’s, and since then, they have sold over 200 billion batteries in 120 countries. They provide AA batteries to the market and other battery types as well. In every battery that they produce, they guarantee that they are constantly in line with EU quality and environmental standards. Panasonic has a team dedicated to produce over a billion batteries from scratch (from the creation of battery cans all the way to packing) annually.
Important AA Battery Do’s and Don’ts
- Always see to it that you have thoroughly read the instructions of the device before you install the batteries. Make sure that the type and size of the battery is written in the instructions.
- Keep the surfaces of the battery clean with the help of cloth or a clean pencil eraser.
- Remove old batteries from the device all at the same time and replace them with unused ones of the same type and size.
- Keep your batteries in a cool, dry place. It is important not to store them in an area that has high temperature.
- If you are no longer going to use the battery-operated device in long period of time, see to it that you properly switch off the device and remove the batteries.
- Make sure that you properly insert the batteries. Follow correct positioning and pay attention to the positive and negative ends.
- Dispose exhausted batteries properly. Never dispose them in a fire as it may cause rupture.
- Do not place batteries with metal objects in a purse of pocket as it can potentially cause short circuit.
- Never recharge a non-rechargeable battery. Always see to it that a battery is specifically marked as rechargeable.
- Do not place batteries in an area easily reached by children.
Where to Find Deals on AA Batteries Online
B&M. Find cheap batteries from brand names such as Duracell and Panasonic at B&M’s battery range. Take advantage of batteries from popular brand names at incredibly low prices. At a limited time, you can purchase Panasonic AA 10 Pack Battery for just £1 instead of it’s recommended price of £1.99 – that’s almost half the price! B&M has great deals like 2 for £6 Duracell Plus Power AA Batteries and 2 for £8 on Duracell AA Alkaline Batteries 12 Pack that you won’t want to miss out.
Argos. Get affordable AA battery deals such as Duracell Plus Power Alkaline AA Batteries Pack of 4 or Energizer Eco Advanced AA Batteries Pack of 4 at just £3.99 or 2 for £5. Do not forget to check out their other surprisingly low deals at Argos Clearance. Have your best AA batteries order delivered the same day with just an additional charge of £3.95..
Ebay. Check out Ebay’s huge collection of batteries and accessories. Find battery containers from £0.99, single use cheap AA batteries from top top brands such as Bosch, Sanyo, Fujicell, Macell, GE, Sony, and Power-sonic at Ebay, rechargeable batteries from Grey Pneumatic, Panasonic, and more.
Amazon. This Everything Store has a wide range of batteries including AA batteries. Take advantage of their daily price reductions. Choose from top brands such as Powercell, Camellion, 7dayshop, Texcus, Amazons very own Amazon Basics, and more. Get lucky and find Duracell Plus 24 pack Alkaline AA batteries at just £10.45 instead of £12.99 or AA batteries pack of 40 from GP Batteries at just £9.85 instead of £13.99. Discover more irresistible deals like such and get massive savings on your AA battery purchase. Take advantage of other exclusive benefits and FREE shipping if you become a member of Amazon Prime.
Top 6 AA batteries
Best Budget Battery Chargers in the UK
Aside from making sure you have enough rechargeable AA batteries, it is essential to have a reliable battery charger. Here are some of the best buys we have came across online.
- Union Linktech Smart Fast Battery Charger. This battery charger features an LCD display and sixteen slots for AAA, Ni-MH, Ni-CD, and AA rechargeable batteries. This allows you to charge multiple batteries at the same time thus saving time. So if you are a frequent battery user, it’s best to get yourself Union Linktech Smart Fast Battery Charger instead of owning multiple battery chargers.
- Amazon Basics Ni-MH AA & AAA Battery Charger. This battery charge allows you to charge 2 AA batteries or 4 AAA Ni-MH batteries at the same time. This battery charger has features that do not allow overcharging. This power charger can cater to AA battery needs worldwide thanks to its built in switching power tech.
- Energizer Recharge Pro Charger for Ni-MH AAA & AA Batteries. This battery charger features charge status indicator system that alerts you both audibly and visually on the charge levels of your batteries. This allows a full charge in 4 hours, and has an impressive overcharge protection that prevents damage.
- EBL 8 Bays AA AAA Battery Charger. This battery charger can recharge the typical number of batteries at the time, which is 2 for AA batteries. It’s designed to auto shut down every time it recognizes incorrect input voltage, defective batteries, or short circuit.