Clearance Sale Deals
Cheap clearance Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Everyone's on the lookout for clearance sale! This is one of those rare opportunities to shop and at the same time save. Here is where you can find the cheapest deals and offers on clearance items. This is a perfect time to plan your wardrobe upgrade, your home theatre improvement shopping spree or to find additional tools for your garden and kitchen appliances. Check out items from Sports Direct, Very, Hollister, Wickes, Screwfix, Morphy Richards, MandM Direct and use limited voucher codes to get up to 60% off the original price. Special offers such as free deliveries are also available.Read more
What’s more exciting than shopping in a clearance sale? You get to purchase items half price and sometimes, even less. Sometimes it’s impossible to resist.
Here at Latest Deals, you get to see updated clearance sale announcements and clearance offers from various UK retailers such as Marks & Spencer, Argos, Next, ebay, Amazon & Very. With the help of our team of money-saving experts, you get to take your money saving game to a whole new level. Receive unbelievable discounts from verified coupon codes, discount codes, and voucher codes our huge community of bargain hunters have found.
Why are there Clearance Sales?
Aside from the ridiculously low prices on clearance items and the hype it has brought about, we sometimes ask ourselves why there is a need for big successful retailers to slash down their prices and sell them during clearance sales. Well, here’s a summary of the reasons why a clearance sale is needed.
- To shift excess stock. Clearance sales are the fastest way to get rid of excess items in a fulfillment center or store. The changing of trends is inevitable, and oftentimes, it causes excess inventory. By hosting a clearance sale, the financial impact on these excess items will be minimized.
- Increase store traffic. If more people visit a store, there’s a better chance of getting more sales. If a retailer sends out an announcement for a clearance sale, often, these consumers purchase other regular priced items along with the clearance items resulting in more sales.
- Seasons Change. Businesses tend to shift their inventory to the most in-demand items of the current season. With the help of clearance sales, they can create room for merchandise for the current season and the next.
- For consumers to try new products. There are instances that you just don’t want to give a certain item a try because first off, it’s not familiar to you, and second, it has a high price point. With clearance sales, retailers have the opportunity to move these new items faster. Because of its low price point during clearance sales, people won’t mind purchasing them. These consumers can then be potential repeat buyers.
Tips on Shopping Clothes in Clearance Sales
Most of the time, you really don’t have to pay more just to get the certain fashionable pieces you adore. Sometimes, all you need is to hold on to your patience and look out for clearance sales to get those items for a much cheaper price. Be the savvy shopper that you’re born to be and keep these in mind:
- Shop on Thursdays. Typically, shoppers flock the shops and online at weekends. This gives businesses the opportunity to anticipate their store traffic. Thursdays are usually set for retailers to prepare and mark down their merchandise they want to put up on sale. This makes Thursdays the best day of the week to head over to your favourite stores (online and in store) to get fantastic selection of best prices.
- Wait a couple of weeks. Usually, retail stores display new items on their shelves for a couple of weeks before they mark it down. The closest estimate of that time duration is somewhere between 6 to 8 weeks. If you can wait long enough, you can get that item at a lower price if, and only if the item is still available.
- End of Season shopping is the best. If you want to get the best deals at incredibly low prices, you might want to consider shopping off-season. Retailers often hold clearance sales on items that are off-season. So if you’re looking into purchasing winter clothing, don’t do it on December, instead, wait for the clearance sales in January or February to get massive discounts on the pieces you’ve been eyeing a month or two ago.
- Always know the return policy. It is a given fact that people get awesome deals on Clearance sales. A £4 deal on a tank top may sound fantastic, but what’s the use if you purchased the incorrect size and you are no longer allowed to return it, exchange it, or get a refund? The goal of the retail shops on clearance sales is to let go of the unwanted merchandise. They don’t want to see these items returned to them that’s why the return policies of retailers on clearance sales are usually pretty short. Be careful.
Amazing Clearance Sales in the UK
Who does not love a huge clearance sale? You can get the items you have been eyeing and get massive savings at the same time. The Brits are getting wiser as the years pass by when it comes to techniques on getting a good bargain. So here is an overview of what to expect on various UK retailers’ clearance sales.
- Marks & Spencer. You can get up to 60% off on clearance items from M&S. They update their inventory daily, so it’s best to observe the price trend, and grab the item at its lowest possible price. Their lowest prices are usually those of Clearance items.
- eBay. eBay has a clearance center outlet where you can find items at unbelievably low prices. Imagine getting up to 90% savings on clearance items. Now, that’s huge savings.
- Argos. If you are searching for clearance sales that cover various categories, then Argos might be the one you’ve been looking for. Find clearance home, clearance toys, clearance mobile phones, clearance furniture and other clearance items at Argos and get up to 77% off.
- Very. Get up to 70% off on 1500+ designer styles and up to 60% off on selected clearance clothing and footwear. Discover Very’s huge range and take advantage of their too-awesome-to-miss-out deals.
- SportsDirect. The most ideal store to check if you are specifically looking into getting great deals on clothing, accessories and footwear from big brands such as Nike, Adidas, Puma, Converse and Calvin Klein. This sports retailer also holds clearance sales where you can get quality clothing, accessories and footwear for less. We are talking about up to 90% discount here on select clearance items.
- Debenhams. Debenhams has its own Sale department where you can shop on the latest trends at a cheaper price. Get up to half price off on Women’s offer and selected beauty & fragrance items.
- House of Fraser. Get up to 50% on Shoes and Home clearance items, and up to 60% discount on Dresses and Men’s top clearance picks. Take advantage of great discounts on top brands on House of Fraser Clearance.
- Next. When Next holds a Clearance Sale, their market audience are usually composed of savvy shoppers. Next.co.uk is known for having fantastic offers on various home products and clothing. What we meant with “fantastic offers” is items on sale for half its price (and sometimes, even less). They have a wide range of designer brands they put up on sale. Example of which are Mango, Jack Wills, Armani, Whistles and more.
- TK Maxx. TK Maxx has a big collection of Womenswear, menswear, kidswear, shoes, toys, accessories and homeware. If you tumble upon a TK Maxx clearance sale, you’re in for a treat. Get unbelievable prices and even up to 80% discount on Men’s Clearance and other categories.
Taking advantage of clearance sales