Top Tech Rechargeable Headlight Adjustable Brightness and Red Rear Light
Top Tech 3-in-1 12V Booster Pack with Air Compressor
Top Tech Pressure Washer with Internal Detergent Tank - 135bar / 1800watt
Thermal Baselayer Long Sleeved Top (Unisex)
V-Neck Swing Vest Tops 2 Pack
Lilibet Top with LENZING ECOVERO - Now £19!
East Top Blues Diatonic Harmonica C Key - Only £16.14!
AUSELILY Womens Long Sleeve Tops
Extra 20% off Sale Top Picks at Ted Baker
Monsoon Patchwork Print Wrap Top Teal
Harry Potter HufflePuff Top Trumps Collector's Tin Card Game
2 for £5 NEW Young's Gastro Crispy Nacho Topped Cod Fillets 350g
Marina Dropped Shoulder Jersey Top
Top Exfoliators for Winter - Cheapest £2.46
Top 10 Deals at MATALAN from 50p (WATCH VIDEO)
VASAGLE Coffee Table with Tempered Glass Top and Mesh Shelf
Adidas Basketball X Harden 1/4 Zip Long Sleeve Top Now £27
NastyGal Ribbed Keyhole Cut out Halter Crop Top
Black Lace Top Short Knickers 5 Pack
Burlesque Corset Top - Adult Costume
DEMOMENT Canvas Floral Shopping Zip Top Tote Bag - Only £5.99!
Missguided Pale Green Ribbed Co-Ord Cami Top
*SAVE £80* Robert Dyas Bamboo Kitchen Trolley with Granite Top
Animal Print Pocket Pyjama Top Pink
Top Banana Recycled Shopping Bag
Top Gear Fastest Lap Board Game
Vintage & Co Patterns and Petals Top to Toe Kit
Ribbed Roll Neck Vest Top
Asics BASELAYER SS TOP
Blue Zoo Girls Pink Crinkle Top (9-10 Years)
Freya Slouch Jersey Pyjama Top
Ditsy Floral Print Cami Top
SUPERDRY Blue & Red Multi Pattern Top
Frill Yoke Printed Smock Top
Disney Store Dumbo Baby Top and Bottoms Set
A great top is an essential part of any chic outfit, be it for work, play or otherwise. Wearing the right top can show your personality, keep you on trend and turn a so-so ensemble into a runway-worthy outfit. A great shirt that suits your body type will also help you stay comfortable and feel terrific all day. Your choices in women's tops range from casual tshirts, pullovers and hoodies to more formal polo shirts, blouses and cardigans. With so many different options, it's easy to match any bottom you already have in your closet. When shopping, get to know the features, functions and types of women’s tops, so you can build a versatile wardrobe to suit every occasion.
Best Tops for Your Body Type
Women’s tops are designed for certain body types and shapes. Choosing tops that flatter your body will keep you feeling confident and comfortable. Women with a slim upper body and shapely hips should layer with cardigans to balance their upper and lower body. Round body types look great in draped pieces like cowl neck sweaters and blouses. Hourglass shapes can wear body hugging and low-cut women’s tops to highlight their waist and curves. If you have a straight body, pick feminine camisoles, off the shoulder tops and women’s polo shirts that have rounded hems to add curves.
Here are some buying tips to consider:
- Use size charts to ensure a proper fit
- Choose styles that suit your body type
- Buy basics before trendy pieces
- Pick versatile tops suited to different occasions so you always have something to wear
- Choose tops that complement the bottoms you already have
- Shop off-season for great deals
- Review washing and care tips to get the most longevity out of your tops
- Always follow the manufacturer’s directions for care and cleaning
If you’re looking for cheap tops or cheap clothes online in the UK, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you’ll find all the hottest and latest sales, offers, promos, daily price drops, voucher codes and discount codes from the best cheap clothing websites in the UK including the following:
Our team of money saving experts and community of bargain hunters are always searching online for the best deals on very cheap clothes in the UK. So whether you want cheap tops for summer, cheap womens top or cheap clothes UK mens, you will surely find a deal here that will provide you with massive saings.
Best Websites to Buy Cheap Tops
- Boohoo. Discover this season's range of sale tops at Boohoo. Start browsing and shop crop tops, bodies, camisoles & so much more in their top sale today and save as much as 70% off.
- PrettyLittleThing. Shop Pretty Little Thing’s range of going out styles to essential pieces for day with their cheap sale tops to keep your look on-point for less with savings of up to 70% off. Keep your new season style topped up with a cheap and easy to wear jersey basic, or slay going "out" out with a slinky, figure hugging piece, guaranteed to turn heads.
- Peacocks. Shop the sale without leaving home by visiting Peacocks online. Search for cheap tops for men, women and kids and take advantage of huge discounts of up to 50% off.
- New Look. Explore New Look's women's tops sale for amazing discounts on casual crop tops, to killer kimono tops and corset tops. Create your standout outfit in seconds while saving up to 60% off.
- Zalando. Staples or statement tops, from logo tees to slinky silk camis, Zalando got them in their women’s tops sale where you can save as much as 50% off with free UK delivery.
Different Types of Women’s Tops
- T-Shirt. These are a popular fashion item because they’re comfortable, versatile and go with every bottom. Pair a basic women’s tee with a blazer, dress pants or pencil skirt for an easy professional look. Those with bright colours, patterns and graphic prints can be worn with jeans and casual pants for a laid-back outfit that’s easily put together.
- Blouse. Blouses dress up your wardrobe and can take you seamlessly from the office to a night out. There are many styles to choose from, including tunics, button downs, backless shirts and off-the-shoulder. With feminine details and embellishments, blouses can make your outfit look chic and sophisticated. They also pair well with dress pants, skirts and dark denim jeans.
- Cardigan. Versatile and functional, cardigans can be worn over blouses, tees and camisoles. Pair them with jeans, dress pants or skirts for a look ranging from casual to well-dressed. When shopping, choose a cardigan design that matches your body type.
- Hoodies. Women’s hoodies can be worn with jeans or yoga pants as a comfortable and casual weekend jacket. Made from cotton and sometimes fleece lined, hoodies have a full front zipper, front pockets and a hood to keep you warm during cold days and nights.
- Polo Shirts. Originally designed as athletic wear, polo shirts feature breathable fabric and a button front, so you stay cool and put together on casual work days or at outdoor summer events.
- Pullovers. These are a versatile option because they come in a variety of styles that can be casual or dressed up depending on your needs. Worn with jeans or casual pants, a pullover will keep you relaxed and comfortable on days off.
- Shirts. Women’s shirts are just as comfortable as tees, but come in several different styles to add variety to your top wardrobe. They are made with soft fabric in an array of designs for you to create an easy, stylish and comfortable outfit that can be worn all day whether at work, at home or at play.
- Tank Top & Camisole. Tank tops and camisoles are a wardrobe must-have because their function and style allows them to be worn in many different ways.
- Undershirt. This is the shirt many take for granted. Undershirts are primarily for function – fitting tightly on the body. They absorb perspiration and minimize sweat stains on the outer layers. Style-wise, undershirts are lightweight, slightly stretchable and easy to match with any clothing.
- T-Shirt. If you’re not in the mood for collars and buttons after working a whole week in them, this is your go-to item.
- Polo Shirt. These breathable shirts have a gauze or nap weave that makes your body shown as it is. They’re designed with short cuffed sleeves that stay firmly on each arm. All in all, the polo shirt is quite a versatile choice.
- Henley. Henleys are basically the collarless version of the polo shirt that can either be short-sleeved or long-sleeved. If you want to change up your style and wear a close relative of the t-shirt, go for a henley.
- Casual Button-Down. It’s important to stress the distinction: casual button-down shirts are NOT dress shirts. The fact that they’re “casual” means there’s a lot more flexibility that comes with wearing them.
- Dress Shirt. Every good dress shirt needs to be structured and ironed well. Although white is the most iconic color, you can also try out light-colored blues or pastels.
- Shirt Jacket. A shirt jacket captures that outdoorsy, hardworking, manly image better than a t-shirt or dress shirt can.