SAVE 18.99 Ghost of Tsushima Ps4
Cadbury Wispa Gold 4 Pack
Twinings Cold Infuse Starter Pack £4.99 Clubcard Price
Tesco Branded Stationery Essential Backpack
Duracell Ultra AA Or AAA Batteries 8 Pack Was £8.50 Per Pack Now 2 Packs For £10
Yellow Cotton Low Twist Bath Sheet 150cm X 100cm *ON OFFER UNTIL DEC. 2021
Quaker Oats 20 Pack
Veetee Basmati Rice 1kg
Dolmio Bolognese 500g
Purina Cat Food
Ripleys Believe It or Not 2021
Ainsley Harriott Cous Cous Roasted Vegetable 100G - Clubcard Price - Only £0.49!
Pyrex Black Diamond Crisper
Light & Free Greek Style Strawberry Yogurt 4X115g
Top Non-Alcoholic Picks for Dry January
Cockburns Special Reserve Port 1L
Date Night! Tesco Finest Meal Deal Inc Dessert, Wine Or Beer - £10
Any 3 for £1 - Selected Easter Chocolates
Silentnight Waffle Throw Green
Mcvitie's Milk Chocolate Digestive Twin Pack 2X316g - Clubcard Price - £1.5!
Geeta's Premium Mango Sauce 230G - Clubcard Price - Only £0.75!
Progress Go Healthy Black 5Kg Digital Scale
Jura Whisky Winter Edition 1 Litre
Fresh 5 /FRUIT AND Veg Offer Clubcard Prices,Available Online & In Store
Brica Munchkin Baby Insight Mirror
Tesco Stationery Essentials Draw String Backpack
Bic Unicorn Stationery Set 20 Pack
Sabichi 12 Piece Dinner Set Grey
Birds Eye Garden Peas 800G
Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Oats & Honey 5X42g (Clubcard Price)
Nature Valley Crunchy Granola (5x42g)
Mcvitie's Jaffa Cakes Triple Pack 30 Cakes
Mcvities Dark or Milk Chocolate Digestives 2X316g £1.50
Silent Night Grey White Teddy Duvet Set King Half Price
VTech Toot Toot Garage
What is Tesco?
Tesco was established in 1919 by Jack Cohen, the child of Polish Jewish workers. In the beginning, the organisation sold war-surplus basic supplies from a market store in Hackney, East London. After ten years, the principal Tesco store was opened in Edgware, Middlesex. Tesco developed relentlessly and jumped on to the London Stock Exchange in 1947. Through the 90s development of the supermarket soared. The 21st century has seen Tesco broadening beyond food to electronics, toys and more. Today, the organization is one of the biggest retailers in the UK, as well as Ireland, Hungary, Thailand, and Malaysia with business interests in numerous nations.
Tesco has a wide scope of operations in the UK which it separates into five strands. The primary five are: Tesco Superstores, Tesco Metro, Tesco Express, Tesco Extra and One Stop. There are likewise numerous other brands, for example, Dobbie's Garden Centers, Tesco Bank, petrol stations and Tesco Mobile. Tesco also now has Harris & Hoole, and at one point owned Giraffe Restaurants. You can find your nearest local Tesco supermarket using their store finder tool. Just head to Tesco.com and have a look at its variety of deals, discounts and special offers, then find your store.
If you want further savings, LatestDeals.co.uk offers the latest Tesco direct discounts, coupon codes, and sales shared each month by our massive community of bargain hunters. You may also want to checkout our deals for ASDA and Sainsbury’s.
Tesco CEO, Dave Lewis, shares his thoughts on our 2017 Annual Report.
What does Tesco sell?
Tesco sells everything from food to internet access, drinks to home insurance, cheese to banking facilities. Here's a break down of what you can get at Tesco:
- Groceries & Basics: Most things you'll ever want in-store, as well as online with home delivery - food, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables, toiletries and kitchenware. We find Tesco groceries to be some of the cheapest and best value for money in the UK.
- Tesco Direct: Electronics, toys, furniture, entertainment, video games, health and beauty as well as gardening equipment. Delivery usually costs £3 but you can get free click & collect to your local branch. Latest Deals often features Tesco Direct deals and discounts.
- F&F Clothing: Men and women's clothes are available including tops, trousers, shoes, dresses and work clothes. Plus, children's clothes are regularly on special offer with F&F discounts available. Keep an eye out in the Tesco voucher code section for F&F discount codes.
- Tesco Clubcard: Tesco has a loyalty card system where you earn points on everything you buy. These points can be exchanged for money off discounts on your shopping, or traded up for higher value items such as family experiences and eating out at various restaurant chains. One you save 150 points you'll start to receive Tesco discounts and vouchers in the post.
- Tesco Bank: You can save your money with Tesco Bank, get a credit card, loan, insurance and more. It is a high street bank just like any other, with Government guarantees etc.
- Tesco Wine: Latest Deals members are fond of Tesco wine which often has special offers, discounts and deals to be found.
- Tesco Mobile: A fairly new addition to the Tesco brand, you can now get cheap SIM only contracts and monthly contracts on a range of top brand phones for cheap rates.
Tesco Deals & Discounts Online, both on Tesco Direct and Tesco Groceries, it has a special offers section which is very popular with members of Latest Deals. For the groceries you have:
- Half Price
- Only £1
- Save 1/3
- Buy One Get One Free
Tesco Black Friday & Cyber Monday
For the last few years Tesco has gone big on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Everything from vacuum cleaners, video games consoles, toys, food processors, televisions and more are on offer. It price matches Amazon much of the time and competes strongly on price. Often the sales period lasts longer than one day and they may even do it for a week or more.
How do I contact Tesco?
- For Tesco Grocery orders you can call 0800 323 4040
- For other departments and more contact information click here
You can write to Tesco customer services at:
Tesco Customer Service Centre
- If Tesco can't deliver an item you've paid for, for whatever reason, you are entitled to a full refund for the cost of that item.
- Should you have to give back a flawed or broken item, you can contact Tesco on 0800 3234050 (or 0330 1234050 from a mobile phone), and a colleague will help you.
- Report it within 30 days of receipt and you'll be qualified for a full refund. After the 30 day window, you may be offered a substitution or a discount.
What are the delivery options for Tesco?
- Tesco to most UK residential addresses. To check whether tehy deliver to yours, first register with on their website, then visit the grocery homepage and book a delivery. If we're unable to deliver to your address, they’ll explain why
- You can usually have your shopping delivered between 8am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 9am and 11pm on Saturday and between 9am and 10pm on Sunday.
- You can pick a 2 hour time frame when you book a delivery slot. You can book an available delivery slot before you place your order. This slot will be held for you for two hours, whilst you shop. You'll also have the option to extend this.
- When you choose a Flexi Saver slot, Tesco will text you on the day of delivery to tell you which 1 hour slot you've been allocated within your chosen 4 hour delivery window. So you won't need to stay in any longer than usual.
- The minimum basket charge is a £4 charge that's added to all online orders where the basket value is under £40. It only applies if your basket total is under £40 when you complete your online checkout.
Tesco Free Click & Collect
Tesco gives free click & collect on all its online deals and discounts. This includes Tesco Direct, Tesco F&F Clothing and Tesco Groceries.
This is a great way to save on delivery costs, and pick up special offers when you're next in for your shopping. Don't have a parcel miss you or be sent to the post office, collect it at your convenience for free.
For more information, read their full FAQs page.
How do I return an item to Tesco?
- Should you change your mind about your purchase, you can return the product with your proof of purchase, within 30 days, and they’ll be happy to offer a replacement or refund.
- They do not refund mobile phone contracts beyond 14 days, or accept change of mind returns on certain products due to health and hygiene reasons (such as toothbrushes and underwear); personalised items; or unsealed software, DVDs and CDs.
- Perishable food items are returned within their use by date.
- Clothing should be returned unworn and as sold, in a saleable condition and with all tags still in place.
- They may not provide you with a full refund if you have handled the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- If you find that any of their products are faulty within 12 months from purchase, they guarantee you a full refund, repair or replacement.
For more information, read their full FAQs page.
Tesco on YouTube
Tesco has a fun and regularly updated YouTube channel. Alongside recipes, homely tips and their annual Christmas adverts, you'll find heart-warming videos such as this favourite of ours of Tesco Surprise Delivery | Liz's Story