Very Cheap Clothes Deals, Offers, Price Drops and Voucher Codes in the UK
Looking for cheap clothing? Find really cheap clothes online for men and women here at Latest Deals. Get the best deals and cheapest price from the best cheap clothing websites in the UK like Argos, Tesco, Amazon, Boohoo, Next, Forever 21, Very, Dorothy Perkins and more!Read more
Best cheap clothing websites
There’s nothing we love more that shopping for very cheap clothes in the UK at the comforts of our home. Cheap clothing sites like Boohoo are an excellent way not to leave yourself out in any season. Here at Latest Deals you will find very cheap clothes UK mens and womens clothes sale clearance. Our massive team of savvy bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find really cheap clothes online and really cheap clothes websites to ensure you will get the best possible savings around. Check out the current deals, offers and voucher codes from fashion retailers like Asos, Very, Amazon, Next, Dorothy Perkins and so much more and enjoy cheap clothing on any season.
Here’s a list of where you can get very cheap clothes in the UK:
Asos. From the trendiest trainers to boho dresses, Asos is you one-stop shop for trendy current pieces. Browse through a wide selection of men and women clothes from popular sports and designer labels such as River Island, Moschino and Nike and get as much as 70% off on selected styles. To make your search easier, their site has an option for you to shop by various edits like workwear and going-out range.
Boohoo. Boohoo gets its inspiration from some of the most stylish celebrities of today. Whether it’s Kendall Jenner’s casual chic or the vibrant TOWIE style you’re targeting, there’s a budget-friendly piece to suit your taste. Find the latest styles at affordable prices in Boohoo’s clothing sale and get discounts of up to 60% on select styles. Also click on their catwalk video to get a closer look of the items you've got your eye on.
Cheap clothes mens UK
Missguided. The ultimate online fashion store for ladies on a budget. With past campaigns featuring the likes of singers Nicole Scherzinger and Pia Mia, Missguided offers various styles of affordable clothing and doesn’t skimp on quality. If you're after a luxe on trend wardrobe update for a bit of a steal then look no further than their super rad sale collection to get your fashion fix. You’ll also find pieces here that look like items recently worn by style-savvy stars like the Kardashians with savings of up to 70% off.
Pretty Little Thing. Pretty Little Thing has quickly become a leader in online party fashion, with killer dresses to help you slay the dance floor every single time. Celebrity collabs include the likes of Kourtney Kardashian and Olivia Culpo. Look out for special delivery offers during the day, including £1 UK next day delivery. A PLT Girl range includes smaller sizes for your kids. Shop the latest in women's fashion here from £4 or lookout for their end of season sale to get as much as 75% off on wide range of cheap clothing.
If you want everything in one place, then Amazon is the one you are looking for. The retailer may be known as a one-stop shop for daily essentials, but the online giant is also becoming a go-to site for millennials looking for a stylish ensemble. They stock heaps of high street and designer labels, from Mango and New Look to Kate Spade and Michael Kors, It’s a great bet for those who regularly top up their wardrobe with the season’s key trend pieces. It also has a jeans store where you can shop denim pieces from iconic brands such as Levi’s. If that’s not enough, then Amazon Prime members are able to order three or more items without paying upfront. The try-before-you-buy Prime Wardrobe service means customers have a week to decide which items they would like to keep and return before they are charged.
For students who wants to stay on trend without causing a lot of dent in their bank accounts, here are some of the best websites you can buy cheap clothes. And some even gives 10% student discounts!
Womens clothes sale clearance
- Very: A great online department store with a large variety of branded and non-branded items for both sexes.
- Topman and Topshop: Good quality and affordable fashion for both men and women. Always a student favourite although a high number of students shop from here!
- Burton and Dorothy Perkins: Both of these stores a linked so their styles are very similar. Similarly to Topman and Topshop, these are definitely student favourites.
- New Look: A lot of students aren't aware that New Look have cheap womens and cheap mens clothes. They are really affordable.
- Asda George: George is surprisingly good for getting cheap clothes for smart occasions or just T-shirts etc to laze around in.
- Tesco: Tesco's online clothing brand, F&F, offers great high street label alternatives. Fashion forward clothing and accessories for both men and women.
- Forever 21: This site houses great clothes, accessories and shoes which are always up to date with the current fashion trends. An American based retailer, which also includes a menswear store and a Plus Size range.
Getting the perfect fit when shopping online
Shopping for clothes online can really get you amazing styles at bargain offer. But it also comes with the worry that seen you will not be seeing the item upon its arrival on your doorstep, it may not fit right and you have just wasted your money. Here are some ways on how you can avoid this:
- Get your body’s accurate measurement and always keep them up to date. You can ask a professional to do it or take them yourself using online guides and tutorials.
- Choose the right retailers and make sure to check their sizing charts and compare them with your measurements. This way you will have a better idea of what size you should be getting. Remember there’s really no gold standard on sizes so this could vary from each retailer.
- Make notes on retailers, brands and designers where you’ve purchased before, so that when you’ve found a brand or retailer that carries styles that perfectly fits you, it’ll be easier for you to find them.
- If you have the budget and want to make sure you’ll get the perfect fit, opt for custom clothiers. Keep in mind that it is important to give these online clothiers an accurate measurements as possible.