What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service that is offered by Amazon. It allows the subscribers to gain exclusive access to amazing deals on a wide array of products, as well as streaming videos and music. They can also watch their favourite TV shows and the latest movies anytime they want. Not only that, they can also get Kindle e-books if they like to read.
They can also get tons of benefits if they subscribe to Amazon Prime on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or yearly basis. Once subscribed, you and your whole family can start using all the amazing services that Amazon Prime has to offer.
As of today, they have more than 100 million subscribers and it is still growing as you are reading this. If you are interested, you can get tons of privileges and big discounts when you apply for an Amazon Prime membership today.
Amazon Prime has many categories such as Prime Music, Prime Video, Prime Now, Prime Pantry, and Prime Reading, among many others. You can take advantage of all the perks included in your membership. It can also provide all the entertainment that you want at no additional cost.
Amazon Prime vs Netflix
Amazon Prime Free 30-Day Trial New members have the option to try Amazon Prime for free for 30 days. The free trial includes all the same benefits paid members get such as free delivery, exclusive promos and offers. All you have to do is to simply sign up to their free trial using your valid credit card. Keep in mind that although you will not be charged anything for the 30-day trial, you will be converted automatically to paid member once the trial expires so make sure to checkout how to turn off their membership renewal before anything else. If you can’t fit the £79 Amazon Prime annual fee or the £7.99 monthly fee in your budget, you can still get massive savings with the Amazon voucher codes and discount codes here at Latest Deals. However, there are member benefits exclusive to Amazon Prime members that you will not be able to take advantage.
Where to get cheap Amazon Prime deals in the UK
Here at Latest Deals, we will provide you with the latest Amazon Prime UK deals, offers, and discount codes. Subscribing to Amazon Prime is very easy and you do not have to spend a fortune to be a member. All you have to do is to use the latest Amazon Prime UK voucher codes and you can subscribe immediately.
You will get the chance to watch all the movies, drama series and TV shows that you want.
There are also promotional items that you can buy such as toys, TV sets, tablet stands, dog nail clippers, cologne, VR headsets and more. Our community of bargain hunters has searched all over the internet to get the latest and best voucher codes for you to use. Amazon Prime is giving their first-time subscribers big discounts. You can use the money that you have saved to purchase additional items from them.
Choose the best Amazon Prime offers for you
If you want to watch movies, you can watch all the latest the movies that you want if you subscribe to Amazon Prime. You can watch movies such as Fifty Shades of Grey and Jurassic World when you subscribe. You can also purchase games for Xbox One and other gaming consoles.
Amazon Prime also has various channels where you can watch your favourite shows and documentaries. For existing Amazon Prime customers, you can get three months of free Kindle Unlimited. This is offered for a limited time only so take advantage of it. They are also offering three months of free Discovery Channel.
If you want to get an Amazon Prime Instant Video membership, you can save money on your subscriptions when you use the latest Amazon voucher. Aside from subscriptions, they are also offering items such as Lego toys. You can save as much as £3 on selected items. There are even hi-tech products such as CCTV security cameras. Use Amazon voucher codes to save as much as £5 on these kinds of items.
Amazon Prime Services Offered
- Prime Music. It offers a library of songs that Amazon Prime subscribers can access anytime with no additional costs. Members can stream and download music without spending additional money. They can choose from over two million songs available. If they want to access over 10 million songs, they can add $7.99 for Amazon Prime members.
- Prime Video. now called Amazon Instant Video, the service provides access to over 5,000 movies. Members can also access their favourite TV shows and series. Members can browse the collection of movies from various categories such as action, adventure, drama, comedy, suspense, thriller, and more.
- Prime Reading. This service was introduced in October 2016. Amazon Prime members can gain access to various reading materials such as magazines, e-books, and travel guides. Even though Prime Reading is not directly related to Kindle Owners Lending Library, Kindle First and Kindle Unlimited, Amazon Prime also have reading materials available from them.
- Prime Pantry. Amazon introduced this service to its members in April 2014. Members can order non-perishable grocery store items for a flat fee rate of $6 as long as it can fit in one box. The service is available in the United Kingdom, United States, India, Germany, Austria, Japan, France, Italy, and Spain. Members can have their grocery items shipped at the comfort of their home.
- Prime Now. Amazon Prime members can get items delivered to them within an hour. Amazon Prime has a collection of various essential products that you can browse. They have also launched Amazon Flex that independent contractors can access to provide faster delivery services.
The company also has other services including Amazon Key, Amazon Key In-Car, and Amazon Prime Air. All services can be used by Amazon Prime members together with the perks and discounts that come with the various services that the company is offering.