*SAVE £40* Hahn Sandon Black Kitchen Trolley with Wood Top
Mini Food Chopper Electric Small Kitchen Food Mixer
6PCS Kitchen Tool Set with Premium Handle - Only £14.99!
Coralov Bread Bin with Cutting Board for Kitchen Storage
Self Adhesive Wallpaper for Kitchen, Size: 40 * 300cm
DEAL STACK - LISRSC Kitchen Cooking Silicone Serving Tongs, (Black) + 20% Coupon
iFCOW Stainless Steel Chestnut Cutter for Kitchen - Only £4.79!
Kitchen Utensils Set 15 Pcs
Food Strainer Set Fine Wire Mesh Kitchen Sieve
CrazyFire Vacuum Sealer Machine with Kitchen Food Scale - Only £14.97!
Kitchen Utensil Rest Holder, 2 Pcs - Only £5.99!
SAVE £2.99 - Regina Thirst Pockets Kitchen Roll | 12 Rolls (+ More Off S&S)
Tefal Opencook Bubble Play Kitchen for Kids
TBTeek Kitchen Blow Torch (As Low as £9.60)
Digital Kitchen Scales
Regina XXL Kitchen Roll, 8 Rolls, 600 Extra Large Sheets
Wickes Seven Bottle Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap - Chrome
£10 Voucher- Kitchen Utensil Set - 23 Pcs
Kitchen Knives/Child Safety - Only £6.99!
3 PACK - Amazon Basics Titanium-Blade Soft-Grip Scissors *4.8 STARS*
BEST EVER PRICE Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Cheesy Sandwich
Breville HotCup Hot Water Dispenser, 3 KW Fast Boil
DEAL STACK - CORESLUX Ceramic Rust Proof Kitchen Knife Set + 10% Coupon
Regina Blitz Household Kitchen Roll, 8 Rolls
GROHE Start Kitchen Tap
Elnora 3-Light Kitchen Island Dome Pendant
iNeibo Kitchen Cheese Grater & Lemon Zester
Method Kitchen Cleaner, Clementine, 828 Ml
SOQO Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap with Pull out Spray - Only £44.49!
Potato Peeler for Kitchen Tools - Only £4.99!
ACCUWEIGHT Digital Kitchen Scales
UniBond Bath & Kitchen Sealant White Cartridge 286g
20% off Orders at Lilys Kitchen
5% off £399 Spend of Kitchen Appliances
Self Adhesive Hooks for Kitchen Bathrooms,4.5 X 3 X 4.5cm Pack of 4
Cheap Kitchen Sale
From cheap kitchen appliances and kitchenware sale online in the UK to cheap kitchen accessories sale and cheap kitchen utensils sets, you’ll find it here at Latest Deals. We have daily kitchen accessories, gadgets and appliances online UK deals, offers, price drops, discount codes and voucher codes from retailers like IKEA, Asda, Amazon, Argos, Tesco, John Lewis, Currys, eBay, Studio, Debenhams and more. Our money-saving experts and team of bargain hunters are always busy every day to find the best possible deals to ensure that you will only get great value for your money.
Argos kitchen appliances deals
The best place to shop online for small or large cheap kitchen appliances is at Argos, Tesco and Currys. These retailers offer a wide selection of kitchen appliances on sale from coffee machines to microwave ovens and fridge freezers. They also offer discounts for up to 50% off and free delivery on selected kitchen appliances, kitchenware and accessories. Do lookout for Currys’ weekend flash sale which ends every Monday if you want to get even more fantastic savings.
Amazon kitchen utensils set deals
If you’re shopping around for kitchen accessories, kitchenware and utensils, check out the deals and bargain steals at IKEA and Amazon. Kitchen accessories IKEA offers include items that you can purchase for under £2 and £1 like spatulas, kitchen timers, food containers, chopping boards and even oven dishes. On the other hand, the wide selection of Amazon kitchen utensils set and gadgets include everything from cooking utensils to specialty tools and gadgets wherein you can save as much as 50% on selected items. Plus if you’re an Amazon Prime member, not only will you be eligible for free UK delivery but you will also get exclusive discounts on most kitchen items.
Any gadget or product that makes cooking, cleaning, or food prep/storage easier, more efficient, or less messy is worth the investment!
Kitchen appliances quick buying guide
If you’re planning of renovating your kitchen or simply want to replace and update some appliances, it can be really costly. Keep in mind though, that expensive kitchen appliances does not always ensure that you be getting better quality. This handy guide will aid you to buy the perfect appliance for your space.
- Finding the right oven, hood and hob
The passion you have for cooking will no doubt affect your choice of oven, hood and hob. In addition, you also have to consider your budget as well as the look you want to achieve. You have an option to mix and match appliances also, like a gas hob and an electric oven, which is quite the popular alternative. But, bear in mind that any gas appliance needs to be maintained and installed by professional Gas Safe registered engineers. Furthermore, if it is being fitted to your space with various other households, it must have a flame-failure safety device as well.
- What to look for in fridge freezers
Free-standing fridge-freezer models offer flexibility, but you also have an option for your fridge and freezer to blend to the rest of you kitchen’s design. These factors are important to consider when you are planning your kitchen. There's also several features available to help narrow down your choices, thus saving you time and keep your food fresher for longer periods of time. Look for the low frost and no frost technology and automatic defrost as well as antibacterial protection. Many top appliance brands also comes with humidity control functions and also drawers for keeping veggies and fruits crisper for longevity.
Lastly, it's worth considering about how you and your family stores food. For practical family living, a 50/50 fridge freezer split offers adequate cooling and freezing space, while 60/40 and 70/30 splits are ideal for regular shoppers who tend not to buy in bulk or cook in batches.
- Do you have ample space for a dishwasher?
There are times when even the smallest of kitchens include a dishwasher, which is a one-off luxury that a lot of people today sees as an essential time-saving appliance. Aside from versions that are full-sized, dishwashers also come in slimmer lines and even counter-top models. It is recommended to put your dishwasher and also your washing machine near your sink to help cut down the cost for added plumbing.
Essential small kitchen appliances
These are typically placed on your countertop and are electric items.
Essential kitchenware and tools
Start a life of great cooking with these top kitchenware and tools to get for your kitchen.
- Knives: a good-quality chef’s knife and a paring knife are two of the most important knives to get you started.
- Cutting board: wooden cutting board is great for the blades of your knives and will keep them on top condition.
- Tools: vegetable peeler, can opener, pair of tongs, etc. Try to get a tool set instead of individual buys to ensure you will have all the necessary items to make food prepping time easier.
- Mixing bowls: look for bowls with lids that are durable and can handle small to large volumes.
- Measuring cups: You need different measuring cups for dry and liquid ingredients. Those with spouts make pouring wet ingredients easily. Tempered glass can hold hot liquids and can be used in your microwave. In addition, look for measuring cups with both standard and metric units. For dry ingredients, opt for stainless tell that’s both odour and stain resistant.
- Measuring spoons: These should be in every kitchen. Look for a set that lets you separate the spoons from the ring and also comes with a useful half-tablespoon measurement.
- Colander: We all love pasta so if you want to drain your noodles and also vegetables and salad greens, you need a colander, which is available in either plastic or metal. It is ideal to get metal ones since it’s more durable.
- Spatula: This tool kitchenware is indispensable. Look for a slotted one which will let you leave extra oil behind.
- Nonstick saucepan: Look for a cookware with an easy-to-grip and comfortable handle as well as safer to use. A perfect size to get is a 2 quart pot.
- Nonstick frying pan: This is a must in any kitchen since it is very versatile. You can use it to fry, saute and brown different dishes. Opt for one with a lid so you can keep from spattering and braise in it.