Cheap Kitchen Deals
Kitchen Sale, Voucher Codes & Offers in December 2023
deAO Kids Kitchen Toy Set with Light & Analog Sound
Get 25% off at Beauty Kitchen
Enfmay Kitchen 7 Pieces Knife Set with Block
GoodHome Sumac Nickel Effect Silver Kitchen Cabinets Handle (L)242mm
Kitchen Non-Stick Heat Resistant Utensils Set
Wilko Christmas Sale! save up to 30% off - Kitchen & Dining
Magnificent Heavy Duty Kitchen Scissors
50% or more discounted on Kidkraft Wooden Toys - Tents - Kitchens - Dolls House
Open Kitchen Chopping Board Set
Vegetable Peeler, Kitchen Peeler Slicer Shredders
Ella's Kitchen Organic Apple and Cinnamon Crumble Pudding Baby Multipack 4x80g
deAO Kitchen Pretend Play Toys
Lightning Deal-SYLVOX Kitchen TV 15.6 Inch
Friday Night Dinner Martin Goodman Lovely Bit of Squirrel Jackie Apron
Sherlock Miss Me? Coffee Mug
Teivio 16-Piece Kitchen Plastic Dinnerware Set
5% off Large Kitchen Appliances Orders over £399 at Currys
deAO Miniature Kitchen Playset Toy with Water
deAO Miniature Kitchen Playset Toy
Kitchen Solutions Four Tier Multi Storage Trolley - Black
Kitchen Taps Mixer with Pull out Spray
deAO Miniature Kitchen Playset Toy with Water, Light and Steam Features
Treat Kitchen Build Your Own Gingerbread House Kit, 830g
Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Pizza Oven Playset
Cicilyna under Sink Storage Kitchen Organizer (Silver, 2 Pack)
Wash up Kitchen Sets with Water - Only £9.60!
Kitchen Recycle Pull out Waste Bin 40L Silver
Prime Deal! 14 in 1 Multi-Function Kitchen Mandoline Slicer
Pauwer Kitchen Gnome Rug Sets 2 Piece for Christmas, 44 X 70 Cm + 44 X 120 Cm
Toylife Wooden Deluxe Play Kitchen
Untimaty under 2 Tier Pull out Kitchen Storage (Black)
INKBIRD Kitchen Digital Cooking Timer
Robert Dyas Sale! save up to 50% off Kitchen Electricals
Morphy Richards Accents Kitchen Roll Holder (Red)
Method Clementine Daily Kitchen Cleaner 828ml
Find cheap kitchen appliances and gadgets. Whether it's a cheap set of kitchen scales, a blender or measuring spoons you'll find a wide range of deals here. You'll also find some children's play kitchens (filter them out by choosing just 'Home & Garden'). Our money saving experts find hot UK deals from Argos, Curry's, John Lewis, Boots and more. You may also be interested in our Amazon Discount Finder tool which can find lightning deals and big discounts on the website. Found a good kitchen deal yourself? Help others save money by sharing it here.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£2|
|⚡ Total Offers:||9,432|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Cheap Kitchen Sale
From cheap kitchen appliances and kitchenware sale online in the UK to cheap kitchen accessories sale and cheap kitchen utensils sets, you’ll find it here at Latest Deals. We have daily kitchen accessories, gadgets and appliances online UK deals, offers, price drops, discount codes and voucher codes from retailers like IKEA, Asda, Amazon, Argos, Tesco, John Lewis, Currys, eBay, Studio, Debenhams and more. Our money-saving experts and team of bargain hunters are always busy every day to find the best possible deals to ensure that you will only get great value for your money.
Argos kitchen appliances deals
The best place to shop online for small or large cheap kitchen appliances is at Argos, Tesco and Currys. These retailers offer a wide selection of kitchen appliances on sale from coffee machines to microwave ovens and fridge freezers. They also offer discounts for up to 50% off and free delivery on selected kitchen appliances, kitchenware and accessories. Do lookout for Currys’ weekend flash sale which ends every Monday if you want to get even more fantastic savings.
Amazon kitchen utensils set deals
If you’re shopping around for kitchen accessories, kitchenware and utensils, check out the deals and bargain steals at IKEA and Amazon. Kitchen accessories IKEA offers include items that you can purchase for under £2 and £1 like spatulas, kitchen timers, food containers, chopping boards and even oven dishes. On the other hand, the wide selection of Amazon kitchen utensils set and gadgets include everything from cooking utensils to specialty tools and gadgets wherein you can save as much as 50% on selected items. Plus if you’re an Amazon Prime member, not only will you be eligible for free UK delivery but you will also get exclusive discounts on most kitchen items.
Any gadget or product that makes cooking, cleaning, or food prep/storage easier, more efficient, or less messy is worth the investment!
Kitchen appliances quick buying guide
If you’re planning of renovating your kitchen or simply want to replace and update some appliances, it can be really costly. Keep in mind though, that expensive kitchen appliances does not always ensure that you be getting better quality. This handy guide will aid you to buy the perfect appliance for your space.
- Finding the right oven, hood and hob
The passion you have for cooking will no doubt affect your choice of oven, hood and hob. In addition, you also have to consider your budget as well as the look you want to achieve. You have an option to mix and match appliances also, like a gas hob and an electric oven, which is quite the popular alternative. But, bear in mind that any gas appliance needs to be maintained and installed by professional Gas Safe registered engineers. Furthermore, if it is being fitted to your space with various other households, it must have a flame-failure safety device as well.
- What to look for in fridge freezers
Free-standing fridge-freezer models offer flexibility, but you also have an option for your fridge and freezer to blend to the rest of you kitchen’s design. These factors are important to consider when you are planning your kitchen. There's also several features available to help narrow down your choices, thus saving you time and keep your food fresher for longer periods of time. Look for the low frost and no frost technology and automatic defrost as well as antibacterial protection. Many top appliance brands also comes with humidity control functions and also drawers for keeping veggies and fruits crisper for longevity.
Lastly, it's worth considering about how you and your family stores food. For practical family living, a 50/50 fridge freezer split offers adequate cooling and freezing space, while 60/40 and 70/30 splits are ideal for regular shoppers who tend not to buy in bulk or cook in batches.
- Do you have ample space for a dishwasher?
There are times when even the smallest of kitchens include a dishwasher, which is a one-off luxury that a lot of people today sees as an essential time-saving appliance. Aside from versions that are full-sized, dishwashers also come in slimmer lines and even counter-top models. It is recommended to put your dishwasher and also your washing machine near your sink to help cut down the cost for added plumbing.
Essential small kitchen appliances
These are typically placed on your countertop and are electric items.
Essential kitchenware and tools
Start a life of great cooking with these top kitchenware and tools to get for your kitchen.
- Knives: a good-quality chef’s knife and a paring knife are two of the most important knives to get you started.
- Cutting board: wooden cutting board is great for the blades of your knives and will keep them on top condition.
- Tools: vegetable peeler, can opener, pair of tongs, etc. Try to get a tool set instead of individual buys to ensure you will have all the necessary items to make food prepping time easier.
- Mixing bowls: look for bowls with lids that are durable and can handle small to large volumes.
- Measuring cups: You need different measuring cups for dry and liquid ingredients. Those with spouts make pouring wet ingredients easily. Tempered glass can hold hot liquids and can be used in your microwave. In addition, look for measuring cups with both standard and metric units. For dry ingredients, opt for stainless tell that’s both odour and stain resistant.
- Measuring spoons: These should be in every kitchen. Look for a set that lets you separate the spoons from the ring and also comes with a useful half-tablespoon measurement.
- Colander: We all love pasta so if you want to drain your noodles and also vegetables and salad greens, you need a colander, which is available in either plastic or metal. It is ideal to get metal ones since it’s more durable.
- Spatula: This tool kitchenware is indispensable. Look for a slotted one which will let you leave extra oil behind.
- Nonstick saucepan: Look for a cookware with an easy-to-grip and comfortable handle as well as safer to use. A perfect size to get is a 2 quart pot.
- Nonstick frying pan: This is a must in any kitchen since it is very versatile. You can use it to fry, saute and brown different dishes. Opt for one with a lid so you can keep from spattering and braise in it.