Amazon is the go-to online shop for many Brits looking for cheap foods, chocolates, Kitchen items, fragrance, toys, gadgets, electrical Items and more. The retailer launched Amazon Prime in 2007 to provide special offers and bargain deals for shoppers. It is a yearly subscription scheme where members pay a monthly fee to access exclusive deals and massive discounts including free delivery on a wide range or products, brands and services.
The retailer also runs a yearly Prime Day marathon, where for one day, Amazon Prime members can take advantage of exclusive offers and deals being released every five minutes. Non members will not be able to access these offers.
Here at Latest Deals, you will find the best Prime discount, Amazon weekly deals and Cheap Amazon Prime membership. In addition, this article will also provide you with essential information about Prime to help you decide if becoming a member will suit your budget and shopping needs.
Amazon Prime benefits
Where can I Find Cheap Prime Deals?
You will find a wide selection of the best Prime deals in the UK here at Latest Deals. From gadgets, home appliances and kitchen essentials to clothing, bags, skincare products and makeup, we’ve got your shopping needs covered with the best Prime voucher codes and discount codes online. Get the best discounts on your favourite brands and retailers that will surely help your budget. Our generous community of bargain hunters and team of money saving experts are always on the lookout for the best possible Prime sale and deals on UK websites.
- Toys. There are a lot of kids’ toys on Prime clearance sale on favourite brands like Disney and Lego. You can also find fantastic deals on remote control cars, doctors play set, robots, bikes and stuffed toys.
- Fragrance and Beauty. Prime offers quality cheap perfumes for men and women as well as beauty products and grooming where Prime members can take advantage of up to 70% off on top brands like Jimmy Choo and Vera Wang.
- Gadgets. From funky gadgets to gift ideas for gadget geeks, you will find hundreds of gadgets with price reduction during Amazon Prime Day.
- Foods and Chocolates. Take advantage of special offers on a wide selection of food and chocolates with free next day delivery on eligible orders.
- Fashion. Get the best discount on on men, women, kids and baby’s fashion sale where you can enjoy a savings of up to 40% off from brands like Boohoo, Calvin Klein, Dorothy Perkins and Tommy Hilfiger just to name a few.
- Home Electrical. If you’re looking to update your home electricals, lookout for great deals on vacuum cleaners, microwaves, slow cookers and so much during this one day sale event of Amazon.
Amazon Prime Free 30-Day Trial
New members have the option to try Amazon Prime for free for 30 days. The free trial includes all the same benefits paid members get such as free delivery, exclusive promos and offers. All you have to do is to simply sign up to their free trial using your valid credit card. Keep in mind that although you will not be charged anything for the 30-day trial, you will be converted automatically to paid member once the trial expires so make sure to checkout how to turn off their membership renewal before anything else.
If you can’t fit the £79 Amazon Prime annual fee or the £7.99 monthly fee in your budget, you can still get massive savings with the Amazon voucher codes and discount codes here at Latest Deals. However, there are member benefits exclusive to Amazon Prime members that you will not be able to take advantage.
What are the Amazon Prime membership benefits?
- Unlimited One-Day Delivery.
- Unlimited movies and TV shows. Including HD, Ultra HD & HDR (when available)
- Secure unlimited photo storage .
- Early access to Lightning Deals.
- Stream two million songs. Thousands of playlists and stations. On-demand, ad-free music streaming.
- Best Annual Value.
Is It Worth It?
If you regularly shop in Amazon UK, or if you think the savings you will get will be more than the monthly or annual fee you will pay, then you may want to consider signing up to it. But if you’re just an occasional shopper, you may want to think twice about it. You don’t want to end up signing up to something you don’t really need.
Already a Member? Here Are Some Things to Keep in Mind
- While it’s okay to express your disappoint online regarding late product quality or late delivery, Amazon strongly disfavours sharing your Prime membership or order information to social media.
- Always contact customer support for any dispute.
- Read the company’s guidelines on their official website.