Tesco Chocolate / Vanilla Party Traybake Each (Clubcard Price)
Bakedin Chocolate Cheese Cake Brownie Kit
Gu Hazelnut & Chocolate Crunchy Spread 200g - Only £2!
Fry's Orange Cream Chocolate Bar - 3 Bar Multipack 147g
30 X Twix Salted Caramel 46g Chocolate Bars
Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut Chocolate Bar 120g (£0.83 per 100g)
6 X Jules Destrooper Chocolate Experience Assorted Biscuits 200g Boxes
New Twix Chocolate & Caramel Cake
Cadbury Fingers Milk Chocolate Biscuits 114g
Yazoo Chocolate Flavoured Milk
SlimFast 7 Day Kit Chocolate Edition Starter Pack
Halo Top Plant-Based Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream 473Ml
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Milk Chocolate Biscuits 125g - Only £1!
Mrs Crimble 6 Vegan Chocolate Macaroons 190g
15 X Lindt Les Grandes White Chocolate with Almonds 150g Bars
1 X Heart Diamond Silicone Chocolate Molds - Only £3.99!
6 Pcs Silicone Chocolate Molds - Only £6.99!
Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread 1 Kg, Pack of 2 - Only £7.98!
Cadbury Chocolate Chip Brownie 6 Pack 150g
Love Moschino Heart Runner Trainers in Chocolate
Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, 400 G, Pack of 6
Galaxy Smooth Orange Chocolate Bar, 110 G
20 X Twix White Chocolate Standard 46g Bars
M&Ms, Snickers, Twix, Maltesers, Bounty | VARIETY BOX | 30 Bars, 1.4kg
Aero Milk Chocolate Mousse 4x59g Half Price Now 75p
18 X Nature Valley Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate 42g Snack Bars
Snickers Chocolate Bar Mulitpack, 4 X 41.7 G
Pelican Rouge Fairtrade Velvet Hot Chocolate, 1 Kg
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Mini Eggs
A organic plant based complete Meal Shake chocolate flavoured
Yorkie/ Kit Kat/ Toffee Crisp/ Mug & Chocolate Bars 2pk
Carte D'or Chocolate Brownie
Topic Chocolate and Hazelnut Bar, 4 X 47g
Mrs Crimbles 6 Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Macaroon
Galaxy Triple Chocolate Cake
Cheap chocolate deals
Thorntons chocolate Tesco offers
If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth for less, the best time in a year to buy cheap chocolate online is every November, January and February. In the weeks leading up to the holidays, one of the greatest selling points of chocolates are their special holiday packaging. However, it is not much on one after the holidays have come and gone. If you don’t mind getting chocolates with off-season packaging, you can get cheap chocolate boxes and cheap chocolate bars online for 75-90% off after any holiday. This include Easter, Christmas, Halloween and Valentine’s Day.
Christmas chocolate sale is almost immediate at numerous stores. If you browse through your favourite online shops the day or a few days after Christmas or any holiday, you will find all of their leftover chocolates on sale. But of course, any savvy shopper know the same trick, so the cheap chocolate deals from the likes of Tesco, Thorntons, Hotel Chocolat, Asda, Amazon and Marks & Spencer quickly dwindle. So make sure to shop early for the cheapest chocolate online deals on chocolates that you will actually want to devour.
Fortunately, here at Latest Deals you will find great deals on chocolates the whole year round. Our money-saving experts and team of bargain hunters are always sniffing out cheap chocolate Tesco deals, Thorntons chocolate online promos, Lindt chocolate offers, Cadbury discount codes and voucher codes from all your favourite chocolate brands like Godiva, Maltesers, Galaxy, Hersheys and more! Whether you’re looking for chocolate clearance sale, cheap chocolate box for a special someone or cheap chocolate bars in bulk to stock, we’ve got you covered to ensure you will get the sugar rush you are looking for.
Lindt chocolate offers at Amazon
Some of the sweetest money saving deals you can take advantage of are:
- 5 for £1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Chocolate Bar at Asda
- 10% off Chocolate Gifts & Hampers at Cadburys
- Thornton's - FREE Prosecco & Strawberry Heart & Chocolate Box - Spend £15
- Cadbury Chocolate Mother's Day Hamper for £20 at Amazon
- Cadbury Chocolate Bars any 2 for £1 at Londis
A word of advice though once you see a fantastic deal you are interested in make sure to get it as soon as you can since they are limited. But make sure to keep on checking back since our bargain hunters post daily price drops and bargain steals to ensure you’ll only get the freshest savings around.
Buying cheap chocolates online
Today, it seems like almost everything can be bought online, but where do you draw the line? It may seem counterintuitive to purchase food items like chocolate online since there are chocolate shops where you can simply walk into and hand-select beautifully wrapped chocolate boxes to for someone you love. But buying chocolates online has several benefits and purposes unique on its own. And not only is it convenient and makes perfect sense but most of the time, but you can also get exclusive online only discounts. Here are some advantages of buying chocolates online:
- You can purchase for someone who lives far away. You just simply select the best chocolate gift and have it delivered to that special person.
- You don’t have to leave the house, especially if the weather is not that cooperative and you have a schedule that does not give you the luxury of heading to a physical store.
- It’s easy and simple. All you have to do is click add to bag, enter your billing details and destination address.
- Unsweetened. This type is also known as baking chocolate, bitter chocolate, pure chocolate or chocolate liquor exclusively used almost for baking.
- Bittersweet. A European brand that’s also known as dark chocolate, this type of chocolate are typically darker and less sweet than the semisweet type and can be used for both eating and baking.
- Semisweet. This is probably the most versatile chocolate and is available in different forms like chips, discs, blocks and squares and can be eaten or used for baking.
- Milk chocolate. Most milk chocolates comprise less pure chocolate compared to bittersweet or semisweet chocolates but with a milder flavor than darker chocolates.
- Sweet baking chocolate. Sweeter than the semisweet type.
- White chocolate. This chocolate is made from combined sugar, cocoa butter, flavouring like vanilla and milk solids. It is commonly called a chocolate but it is not a true one thought.
- Premelted chocolate. Exclusively for baking, this chocolate is an unsweetened semiliquid product made from vegetable oil and cocoa powder.
- Glossy shine. This will indicate that the chocolate has been stored properly at about 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Texture. When it comes to talking about food in your mouth, texture is referred to as mouth feel. A quality chocolate should feel smooth and not grainy nor waxy. It should also literally melt in your mouth.
- Taste. This is what will determine which chocolate is perfect for you. Every chocolate manufacturer creates chocolate differently and is based on several factors combined such as where the cacao used came from, how they are roasted as well as the balance of sugar, pure chocolate and cocoa butter.
- Store your chocolates in a container that’s tightly covered or in a sealed plastic bag. Since chocolate is porous in nature, it will pick up flavours from other food items in your refrigerator.
- Ideal temperature is about 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ideal humidity should not exceed 50%.
- Stored as stated above and you can keep it for one year.
- White chocolate should be stored in the freezer or ref.
- Keep in mind that condensation is the enemy of chocolates and your chocolate may get a so-called sugar bloom wherein dull spots are formed if you will go straight from your freezer to the counter. You can eat it but it may not be the same.
- Gourmet chocolates is best at room temperature and not advisable to chill or freeze.
- Let cold chocolate to slowly come to room temperature. Make sure to wrap it in a clean towel after taking it out of your fridge and you’ll see a huge difference.
- The primary ingredient listed of high-quality chocolates should be cocoa or cocoa butter.
- Percentage of cocoa should be at least 60%.
- It should come in a dark and well-sealed wrapper. A chocolate protected from moisture and light will have a longer shelf life.
- Chocolate should have a uniform colour. Look for matte gloss finish and avoid those with discoloration as this means that it has not been properly stored.
- Dark chocolate of high-quality will have a snapping sound when broken and clean break, meaning there are no crumbling. However, since white and milk chocolates have higher sugar and milk content, they will bend instead of snap.can
- You can keep dark chocolate for more than a year, both milk and white chocolates should not be stored for more than six months. So make sure to check the best-by date or if buying online, you can ask the customer support of the online shop. If a chocolate has a bit of sour aroma, disregard it.