Cheap Chocolate Deals
Find cheap chocolate bars that will satisfy your cravings for sweets. Cheap chocolate boxes are also great gift items.
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles Box
Maltesers Teasers Milk Chocolate Centerpiece Gift Box of Chocolates 335g
Hay Hampers Hot Chocolate Gift SetIm
Galaxy Luxury Chocolate Hamper 619g
Fox's Chocolate Viennese Biscuits
Fibre One 90 Calorie Doughnuts Chocolate Pack Of8
Just Treats Chocolate Peanuts (500g Share Bag
2pk G New York Cheesecake / Chocolate Brownies
1 X Claras Selections Rich Belgian Chocolate Truffles 150g Tin
Thorntons Chocolate Cheeky Elf 90g
Gu Hot Puds Chocolate Melting Middle Dessert 2 X 100g
Chocolate Slinky Cowl Plunge Long Sleeve Jumpsuit
Cadbury Large Chocolate Hollow Santa 100g
E.Wedel Dark Chocolate Barrels plus Alcohol Filling 200G
Cadbury Milk Tray Chocolate Gift Box 530g Clubcard Price
Kinder Chocolate Advent Calendar House
Specially Selected Sea Salt Chocolate & Caramel Pavlova Stack 470g
1p SPECIAL 1x Maltesers Chocolate 68g Treat Pack at DiscountDragon
Cadbury Chocolate Mini Rolls Cakes 10pk
Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Advent Calendar
Thorntons 10 Caramel Shortcake Bites (Nectar Price)
Cadbury Dairy Milk Jingly Bells Hazelnut Creme Chocolate Bag 73g
Terry's Chocolate Orange Ice Cream Tub 450ml
Terry's Chocolate Orange Ice Cream Tub
Lindt 1 X TEDDY Santa Girl or Boy Mixed Milk Chocolate 100g
Quality Street Matchmakers Zingy Orange 120g (Clubcard Price)
Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Advent Calendar 300g
1 X Nestle Milo ACTIV-GO Malted Milk Chocolate Flavour 400g Tin
Cadbury Santa Chocolate Selection Carton 145g - 2 for £3
1 X Nestle New Milkybar Gold Caramel Flavour White Chocolate 86g Pack
1 X Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie Bits 180g Chocolate Bar
Wagon Wheels Jammie Chocolate Biscuit Bars X6
Dr. Oetker Rainbow Chocolate Chips Mix 90G - Clubcard Price
Lindt Lindor Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Truffles Box
Galaxy Instant Hot Chocolate Drink 370G - Clubcard Price
Welcome to the best page on the internet. Here you will find every cheap chocolate selection boxes deals found by our community of deal hunters. The best chocolate prices from Hotel Chocolat, Thorntons and all supermarkets. Whether you're looking for luxury champagne truffles, a chocolate gift set, or a Terry's Chocolate Orange... you'll find it all here. Plus, chocolate flavoured protein shakes, fondu sets and other goodies. Remember to try looking for a voucher code to stack on top. It's a great way to save an extra few pennies... to spend on more cheap chocolate bars.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£0.01|
|⚡ Total Offers:||16,920|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Cheap chocolate deals
Thorntons chocolate Tesco offers
If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth for less, the best time in a year to buy cheap chocolate online is every November, January and February. In the weeks leading up to the holidays, one of the greatest selling points of chocolates are their special holiday packaging. However, it is not much on one after the holidays have come and gone. If you don’t mind getting chocolates with off-season packaging, you can get cheap chocolate boxes and cheap chocolate bars online for 75-90% off after any holiday. This include Easter, Christmas, Halloween and Valentine’s Day.
Christmas chocolate sale is almost immediate at numerous stores. If you browse through your favourite online shops the day or a few days after Christmas or any holiday, you will find all of their leftover chocolates on sale. But of course, any savvy shopper know the same trick, so the cheap chocolate deals from the likes of Tesco, Thorntons, Hotel Chocolat, Asda, Amazon and Marks & Spencer quickly dwindle. So make sure to shop early for the cheapest chocolate online deals on chocolates that you will actually want to devour.
Fortunately, here at Latest Deals you will find great deals on chocolates the whole year round. Our money-saving experts and team of bargain hunters are always sniffing out cheap chocolate Tesco deals, Thorntons chocolate online promos, Lindt chocolate offers, Cadbury discount codes and voucher codes from all your favourite chocolate brands like Godiva, Maltesers, Galaxy, Hersheys and more! Whether you’re looking for chocolate clearance sale, cheap chocolate box for a special someone or cheap chocolate bars in bulk to stock, we’ve got you covered to ensure you will get the sugar rush you are looking for.
Lindt chocolate offers at Amazon
Some of the sweetest money saving deals you can take advantage of are:
- 5 for £1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Chocolate Bar at Asda
- 10% off Chocolate Gifts & Hampers at Cadburys
- Thornton's - FREE Prosecco & Strawberry Heart & Chocolate Box - Spend £15
- Cadbury Chocolate Mother's Day Hamper for £20 at Amazon
- Cadbury Chocolate Bars any 2 for £1 at Londis
A word of advice though once you see a fantastic deal you are interested in make sure to get it as soon as you can since they are limited. But make sure to keep on checking back since our bargain hunters post daily price drops and bargain steals to ensure you’ll only get the freshest savings around.
Buying cheap chocolates online
Today, it seems like almost everything can be bought online, but where do you draw the line? It may seem counterintuitive to purchase food items like chocolate online since there are chocolate shops where you can simply walk into and hand-select beautifully wrapped chocolate boxes to for someone you love. But buying chocolates online has several benefits and purposes unique on its own. And not only is it convenient and makes perfect sense but most of the time, but you can also get exclusive online only discounts. Here are some advantages of buying chocolates online:
- You can purchase for someone who lives far away. You just simply select the best chocolate gift and have it delivered to that special person.
- You don’t have to leave the house, especially if the weather is not that cooperative and you have a schedule that does not give you the luxury of heading to a physical store.
- It’s easy and simple. All you have to do is click add to bag, enter your billing details and destination address.
- Unsweetened. This type is also known as baking chocolate, bitter chocolate, pure chocolate or chocolate liquor exclusively used almost for baking.
- Bittersweet. A European brand that’s also known as dark chocolate, this type of chocolate are typically darker and less sweet than the semisweet type and can be used for both eating and baking.
- Semisweet. This is probably the most versatile chocolate and is available in different forms like chips, discs, blocks and squares and can be eaten or used for baking.
- Milk chocolate. Most milk chocolates comprise less pure chocolate compared to bittersweet or semisweet chocolates but with a milder flavor than darker chocolates.
- Sweet baking chocolate. Sweeter than the semisweet type.
- White chocolate. This chocolate is made from combined sugar, cocoa butter, flavouring like vanilla and milk solids. It is commonly called a chocolate but it is not a true one thought.
- Premelted chocolate. Exclusively for baking, this chocolate is an unsweetened semiliquid product made from vegetable oil and cocoa powder.
- Glossy shine. This will indicate that the chocolate has been stored properly at about 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Texture. When it comes to talking about food in your mouth, texture is referred to as mouth feel. A quality chocolate should feel smooth and not grainy nor waxy. It should also literally melt in your mouth.
- Taste. This is what will determine which chocolate is perfect for you. Every chocolate manufacturer creates chocolate differently and is based on several factors combined such as where the cacao used came from, how they are roasted as well as the balance of sugar, pure chocolate and cocoa butter.
- Store your chocolates in a container that’s tightly covered or in a sealed plastic bag. Since chocolate is porous in nature, it will pick up flavours from other food items in your refrigerator.
- Ideal temperature is about 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ideal humidity should not exceed 50%.
- Stored as stated above and you can keep it for one year.
- White chocolate should be stored in the freezer or ref.
- Keep in mind that condensation is the enemy of chocolates and your chocolate may get a so-called sugar bloom wherein dull spots are formed if you will go straight from your freezer to the counter. You can eat it but it may not be the same.
- Gourmet chocolates is best at room temperature and not advisable to chill or freeze.
- Let cold chocolate to slowly come to room temperature. Make sure to wrap it in a clean towel after taking it out of your fridge and you’ll see a huge difference.
- The primary ingredient listed of high-quality chocolates should be cocoa or cocoa butter.
- Percentage of cocoa should be at least 60%.
- It should come in a dark and well-sealed wrapper. A chocolate protected from moisture and light will have a longer shelf life.
- Chocolate should have a uniform colour. Look for matte gloss finish and avoid those with discoloration as this means that it has not been properly stored.
- Dark chocolate of high-quality will have a snapping sound when broken and clean break, meaning there are no crumbling. However, since white and milk chocolates have higher sugar and milk content, they will bend instead of snap.can
- You can keep dark chocolate for more than a year, both milk and white chocolates should not be stored for more than six months. So make sure to check the best-by date or if buying online, you can ask the customer support of the online shop. If a chocolate has a bit of sour aroma, disregard it.