Find the Best and the Latest Cadbury Deals, Cadbury Chocolate Offers, 2 for 1 Voucher, Where to Get Cheap Cadbury Chocolate Online and Cadbury World Vouchers.
Always check Latest Deals for Cadbury deals! We have the latest Cadbury chocolate offers, 2 for 1 vouchers, cheap Cadbury chocolate online promos, discounts and more from big retailers like Tesco, Asda and Superdrug as well as Amazon.Read more
Cadbury is a British international confectionery company fully owned by Mondelez International since 2010. It is the second largest chocolate brand in the world just behind Wrigley’s. The brand is famous for its Dairy Milk chocolate, Roses selection box, the Crème Egg and more. For over 200 years, the company has been inventing, investing and inspiring in a nation of chocolate lovers.
Ice cream based on Cadbury products, like 99 Flake, is made under licence by Frederick's Dairies. Cadbury cakes and chocolate spread are manufactured under licence by Premier Foods, but the cakes were originally part of Cadbury Foods Ltd with factories at Blackpole in Worcester and Moreton on the Wirral, with distribution depots throughout the UK.
Cadbury product range in the UK
There are certain products in the USA which are not available in the UK due to the fact that those products in the USA are manufactured and distributed under a franchise agreement by Hershey Chocolate USA. Some of the British products are not included in their range.
Find out about how Cadbury's Dairy Milk is manufactured
Top 10 best-selling Cadbury chocolate bars in the UK
- Dairy Milk. Introduced in 1905, it gradually took over UK’s chocolate market and expanded across the globe as well as boos the mass appeal of chocolate.
- Easter Eggs. The company may not be the one who invented the idea of Easter eggs but they were among the first to create them in 1875 with the use of their modern manufacturing processes.
- Crème Eggs. Launched in 1971, these crème-filled eggs are one of the biggest-selling product of Cadbury, selling around 200 million a year.
- Roses. This classic miniature chocolate selection box was launched in 1938.
- Fingers. Biscuit and chocolate coating, it’s that simple. Launched in 1897, Fingers is still as popular today.
- Flake. Introduced in 1920, this product was created almost by accident from excess chocolates spliing over from the moulds falling in thin streams, creating the classic folded flake.
- Fudge. This may seem like a basic bar but it consists of a slab of fudge coated in chocolate.
- Milky Tray. This box of chocolates is made with every ninja-like secret agent’s favourite mysterious seduction technique.
- Wispa. The bubbly Wispa was discontinued in 2003 but was re-introduced in 2008 following a full authentic grassroots campaign.
- Curly Wurly. The snaking strands of chocolate coated caramel of Curly Wurly are much loved, notably for the sheer joy that can be produced by getting Glaswegians to say the name out loud.
Their product range are available to purchase comes in single bars, blocks and bags and boxes. Their range also includes chocolatey drinks such as:
- Bournville cocoa
- Drinking chocolate
- Highlights fudge
- Highlights milk chocolate
- Wispa gold drinking chocolate
- Freddo drinking chocolate
- Highlights bournville
- Hot chocolate instant
- Wispa drinking chocolate
Regular and Easter egg price comparison per 100g of your favourite Cadbury chocolates
Find cheap Cadbury chocolate online here at Latest Deals. Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to provide you yummy Cadbury deals from Cadbury 2 for 1 voucher to Cadbury chocolate offers from your favourite online retailers such as Tesco, Morrisions. Asda, Amazon, Wilko, Londis, Sainsbury’s and Superdrug. You can also find Cadbury World vouchers from Wowcher, Little Bird and GoGroopie.
Cadbury Dairy Milk 200g price is currently offered at £1.50 from £2.00 at Tesco and Sainsbury’s, while the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bar 360g costs £ 3.50 in Tesco, Asda and Morrisons.
Cadbury dairy milk
Their classic milk chocolate bar is deliciously creamy made with fresh milk from the British Isles and Ireland. Cadbury
Typical values per 100g:
- Energy (KJ) 2232 kj
- Energy (Kcal) 534 kcal
- Total fat 30 g
- (of which satured fat) 18 g
- Carbohydrates 57 g
- (of which sugar) 56 g
- Fibre 2.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g
- Equivalent as salt 0.24 g
Available Dairy Milk variants in the UK
It comes in the following block variants:
- Big taste oreo crunch
- Big taste peanut caramel crisp
- Big taste toffee wholenut
- Big taste triple choc
- Chopped nut
- Crunchie bits
- Fruit and nut
- Medley biscuit and fudge
- Medley hazelnut and raspberry
- Oreo mint flavor
- Oreo peanut butter
- Jelly popping candy
Mouthwatering facts about Cadbury
- In 1897, the first Cadbury milk chocolate bars hit the shelves while the Cadbury Dairy Milk made its debut in 1905 with even more milk than anything else available on the market at that time.
- Every year around 350 million bars of Dairy Milk chocolate are sold all over the world. That’s almost 1 million chocolate a day!
- Cadbury used to own the right to the colour purple and Pantone 2685c, which is used on the Dairy Milk packaging was not allowed to use by other chocolate company.
- Cadbury is also the first one to create the heart-shaped chocolate box. The idea came from the founder’s son, Richard Cadbury for Valentine’s Day in 1861.
- Flake was developed in 1920 thanks to a Cadbury worker who noticed that when the excess from chocolate moulds was drained, it created flaky, folded chocolate.
- Crunchies are so popular that the company produces 1,200 Crunchies per minute.
- Fudge was introduced in 1948 and was well-known for the “A finger of fudge is just enough to give your kids a treat” jingle.
- Some of the Cadbury products that were discontinued throughout the years include Toffee Buttons, Boost Coconut and Fuse.
- Though cream-filled eggs has been around since 1923, Crème Egg was introduced by Cadbury only in 1971.
- Counting calories? A 100g of Cadbury Dairy milk contains 530 calories, a 45g has 240 calories and a single square of this delicious chocolate has 25 calories.
- Cadbury has been named the happiest UK brand.
Cadbury World is a visitor attraction which features a self-guided exhibition tour, built and run by Cadbury. There are two locations to visit one in Birmingham, UK and the other one is located in Dunedin, NZ. The Birmingham location was opened in 1990 Morgan Anderson on Cadbury's Bournville manufacturing site, and since then it has seen improvements and expansions. Cadbury World has become one of Birgmingham’s biggest leisure attraction with around half a million visitors every year. Though not a factory tour, it still offers visitors a change to discover and explore chocolate’s history as well as learn the company’s story and origins.
It currently offers 14 zones which tell the chocolate’s story and the Cadbury business through numerous statistic sets, animatronics, video presentations, multi-sensory cinema, interactive displays and activities, and staff demonstrations. One of the zones is called "The Bournville Experience" which opened in 2007. This zone explains the background to the development of the site on which it is located and "4D Chocolate Adventure", constructed in 2014 and replacing "Essence" which in turn replaced "Cadburyland" before it, and which incorporates a 3D cinema.