Cheap Fragrance Deals
Fragrance Sale, Voucher Codes & Offers in November 2023
SHAY & BLUE Precious Fragrance Trio Glitter Gift Set
Superdrug Up To 60% Cyber Monday + £10 Points On £100 & 20% Fragrance
Scent-Sational Fragrances Beauty Box (Worth £55.50)
Miss So...? Mini Galore Womens Body Fragrance Gift Set (Get 3 for 2)!
FRAGRANCE SOCIETY Gift Collection
Fragrance Direct MEGA Sale! up to 50% off - Black Friday
SEPHORA FAVORITES the Fragrance Collection
FREE Mango Thai Lime Fragrance Paintbrush
12 Days of Fragrance Advent Calendar
Free Body Creme 50ml and Fragrance 10ml When You Spend £120 or More
Charlie Pink Body Fragrance 75ml
15% off Selected App Orders at Fragrance Direct
6% off Sitewide at Fragrance Direct
Libre the Fragrance of Freedom by Yves Saint Laurent 50ml
Save up to 20 Percent on Fragrance Gift sets,Giorgio Armani Si, Lancme Etc
Ghost the Fragrance Eau De Toilette (100 Ml)
10% off Selected Fragrance
10% off Select Fragrance and Premium Beauty at Pharmacy2U
ManCave Men's Ultra-Premium Shower Gel Fragrance
Comfort Creations Fabric Conditioner 48 Wash 1440 Ml , Choice of Fragrances
Morrisons Softer Sensitive Moist Fragrance Free Toilet Tissue Wipes 40Pk
Save an Extra 5% off When You Spend £65 at Fragrance Direct
Save an Extra 10% off When You Spend £85 at Fragrance Direct
Ghost the Fragrance Eau De Toilette 50 Ml
Ghost the Fragrance Mini Gift Set
Ghost the Fragrance and Purity 50ml Each Duo Gift Set
The Fragrance Shop Black Friday Sale! save up to 70% Off
Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau De Toilette 50ml Fragrance Gift Set
Get 40% off Selected Fragrances
20% off Our Latest Fragrances
Star Buy! save on Fragrance up to 1/2 Price on Selected
LYNX Fragrance Edition 5 Piece Gift Set
Silvone Tonics Ag 100ml Fragrance
Ghost Mini Trio Fragrance Gift Set - Only £18.99!
Little Trees Air Freshener, New Car Fragrance
Get the latest fragrance deals from AllBeauty, Fragrance Direct and other perfume retailers. You may specifically be interested in EDT or EDP fragrances. You'll also find special offers from The Fragrance Shop, Superdrug (don't forget free delivery with the Health & Beautycard) as well as sales information such as at Debenhams and John Lewis - quite often they host beauty and fragrance promotions. Plus, take a look at our voucher codes to see if you can stack an extra saving on top. Whether you're looking for a classic perfume, such as Chanel No. 5, or a new modern scent, Latest Dealers search for the best bargains every day. Just use our Search to find something specific.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£0.79|
|⚡ Total Offers:||6,018|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Whether for birthdays, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries or for yourself, a perfume or fragrance is often the easiest gift to give. Your personality and character will define the scent you choose to wear, so when it comes to purchasing a new fragrance, it can be a bit overwhelming. The very first place you to start is to decide the type of note you are mostly attracted to and then have a look at your budget to ensure that not only will you smell good but your wallet will be happy as well.
Here’s our simple guide to help you choose the perfect perfume for you or for someone special in your life. We have essential information that will aid in narrowing down your choices on your quest to finding a perfume that will match your tastes and budget.
Where can I cheap fragrance?
Debenhams perfume sale
Your quest for finding cheap perfume sale in the UK ends here at Latest Deals! We’ve got the best smelling deals, offers, discount codes and voucher codes from the best websites perfumes shop in the UK such as Boots, Debenhams, Fragrance Direct and more! Our team of savvy bargain hunters sniffs out the hottest authentic cheap perfume UK deals to provide you with the best possible savings.
How about saving up to 75% off fragrances for him and her or enjoy 20% off selected top products with our Fragrance Direct promo code? The online retailer also has a clearance event on over 100 products but for one week only! On brands like Calvin Klein, Vera Wang, Lacoste, Joop, Davidoff and so much more. Student can also enjoy 10% off savings on top fragrances.
Boots pefume deals
You can also get great discounts for up to 50% off on Michael Kors, Lancome, Marc Jacobs, Victor & Rolf, YSL, Nina Ricci and a wide range of fragrances at Debenhams perfume sale. While you can shop the range of Boots perfume and save up to 60% on selected fragrances like Hugo Boss, DKNY, Paco Robanne, Dior and Emporio Armani just to name a few. You can even get a free gift like candles and pouch gift when you purchase selected fragrances.
The most iconic perfumes of all time for women
- Chanel No. 5b by Chanel
- Shalimar by Guerlin
- L’Air Du Temps by Nina Ricci
- L’Interdit by Givenchy
- Opium by YSL
- Red Door by Elizabeth Arden
- Angel by Thierry Mugler
- CK One by Calvin Klein
- J’Adore by Dior
- La Femme by Prada
- Eau de toilette is the kind of fragrance that’s more diluted and thus less expensive. It is basically the ideal one to buy for everyday wear. Contains 5-20% of aromatic compounds. The scent will typically last for up to 2-3 hours on your skin.
- Eau de cologne is weaker in strength and provides an understated, subtle scent that can last between 1-5 hours. Contains 2-3% aromatic compounds.
- Eau de parfum on the other hand is more concentrated and will normally last up to 5 hours on your skin. It has less alcohol content and may be perfect for those with sensitive skin. Contains 10-30% of aromatic compounds.
What are notes?
Over time, scents develop and its smell changes once it has been applied to your skin. This happens in 3 stages which then form a fragrance’s 3 main notes:
- Top note: This is the initial smell that you will get from a fragrance and will normally last between 8-15 minutes. These are typically powdery scents, citrus and light florals.
- Heart note: This is the main body of your perfume and normally a scent that’s mellower. Most of the time, they comprise of heavier florals like lavender or rose. Heart notes usually develop around 30 minutes after you’ve sprayed on the perfume and the top has cleared.
- Base note: This is the last part of fragrance to develop and normally consist of bolder scents like musk and leather. These notes aids in anchoring the perfume and linger on your skin for hours.
What are the types of perfumes?
Floral and fruity
This is by far the most popular type of fragrance, as it is a light, slightly sweet and romantic scent. These wonderful perfumes blend flowers like lily, rose, jasmine, lavender and violet. While most floral scents for men contains orange blossom at the heart to give that alluring tone. Examples of this are the following:
- Dolce & Gabbana floral drops
- YSL black opium,
- Prada candy florale
- Viktor and Rolf flowerbomb
- Tom Ford mandarino di amalfi
Oriental and spicy
These perfumes came from more exotic parts of our world as the name suggests. They are made from spices like cloves, vanilla, pepper and cinnamon, making these perfumes sensual and warm. They also have a certain depth that made them very popular with adventurous people. Some examples are:
- YSL opium
- Versace eros
- Thierry Mugler angel
- Dolce & Gabbana the one
- Tom Ford black orchid
Woody and musk
These perfumes are favoured more by men and often come with light top notes but muskier heart. They are usually made from oakmoss, sandalwood and patchouli. They have dry, musky and warm notes that provide an air of mystery and sophistication to anyone who will wear them. Most women prefer these fragrances for evenings. Some examples are:
- Gucci by Gucci
- Jovan black musk
- Tom Ford sahara noir
- Estee Lauder amber mystique
- Burberry body
Fresh and zesty
These perfumes are commonly known as green or citrus notes. They are made most of the time from bergamot, orange and lemon with herbal notes as accent to give them a refreshing scent to revive the user’s senses. These are perfect for an elevating springtime spirit for both men and women. Here are some examples:
- Hugo Boss boss orange sunset
- Marc Jacobs daisy twinkle
- Eau D’Issey pour home
- Moschino fresh
- DKNY be delicious fresh blossom
- Perfumes will smell difference on every person because of our skin’s chemical makeup. Don’t go for something just because it smell good on someone you know, as it may entirely smell different when you wear it.
- Cologne is also for women, it’s just a certain type of perfume which is made in feminine, masculine and unisex scents.
- Do not base your decision to purchase on the first spray since you will only smell the top notes. The heart and base notes usually takes further time to develop, after which the fragrance may smell different entirely.
- Before buying online, you can try out tester perfumes in malls, since most if not all online perfume shops do not accept returns of opened and used perfumes.
- Always keep your fragrances in a dark and cool place and away from high temperatures and out of direct sunlight.
- When applying scented body lotion, it is best to use the same fragrance or something that will complement the scent. This will help make your perfume last the whole day.
- If you want to get the most scent out of your perfumes, spray some into your hair of favourite scarf.