An Iconic Brand
Lacoste is a reputable French clothing company that was founded in 1933 by René Lacoste and André Gillier. The company sells clothing, eyewear, perfume, footwear, leather goods, watches and towels, among others.The company has one of the most recognizable logos in the world. They are famous for their green crocodile logo. The logo was made because René Lacoste was nicknamed "the Crocodile" by tennis fans.
In November 2012 40% of the shares of Lacoste was bought by Maus Frères which is a Swiss family-held group. Elliot Lacoste will inherit the remaining 60% upon his 18th Birthday. The company began by producing shirts that were specially designed to be worn on tennis courts. There were lots of competition but Lacoste emerged and became bigger. This was because of the efforts of French designer Christophe Lemaire’s who created modern shirt designs that captured the interest of consumers.
Lacoste products are sold all over the world and they have expanded their product line by adding bags, fragrances, and leather goods. They have even ventured to online selling making more sales and expanding their market. There are various clothing items that can be worn by men, women, and children.
How Can I Get Cheap Lacoste Deals Online?
If you’re looking to update your Lacoste collection, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you’ll find the best Lacoste sale UK including Lacoste polo sale where you can get cheap Lacoste polo shirts with massive discounts, as well as Lacoste outlet shop online deals and Lacoste outlet sale. From cheap Lacoste shoes to Lacoste perfume womens price drops and best budget Lacoste mens fragrance, we’ve got you covered.
Our huge community of bargain hunters are always sharing verified sales and special offers on Lacoste items from major UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly provide essential shopping tips and tricks that can give you some serious money off on your instore and online purchases.
Most UK retailers have sale events, flash sales, and seasonal clearances where you can save as much as 60% off on a wide array of Lacoste products includings shoes, clothes, bags, and accessories. You can also expect major price reductions during Black Friday and Boxing Day. But if you want to truly maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest Lacoste discount codes we have here. There are also Lacoste voucher codes you can find where you can get freebies or free shipping.
- Fragrance Direct
- JD Sports
- MandM Direct
- Beauty Base
- Everything 5 Pounds
- USC Fashion
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online shops.
Why Wear Lacoste Polo Shirts?
Polo shirts are sports casual staple wear that can be worn by people of any gender. It is distributed and marketed all over the world. Lacoste is one of the most recognizable clothing items because of its modern design and style.
They can level up your style from the basic simple t-shirt. These kinds of clothing items can be worn with shorts, jeans, chinos, or anything. It can also be paired with any kind of footwear. Basically, it is a very versatile kind of clothing. All the materials that are used in making Lacoste polo shirts are of top quality.
Even though they are a little bit pricey than other brands, it is surely worth it because you can wear them for a very long time. Wearing quality clothes can boost your confidence and self-esteem. Lacoste shirt will make you look good and feel good.
Best Lacoste mens fragrances
Benefits of Wearing Lacoste Clothing
- Fabric Colour and Texture. All original polo shirts are made from 100% cotton making it very comfortable to wear. It is soft yet durable and it is wrinkle-resistant. They are also less likely to shrink. The double-knit design gives it more strength and durability.
- Moisture Management. Lacoste polo shirts will keep you dry and cool all day long. You do not have to worry about sweat stains. These kinds of clothes are worn by people who play sports such as golf and tennis.
- Branding Opportunities. Wearing Lacoste polo shirts will showcase that you have class. These kinds of clothing are associated with the rich and famous. Gain confidence by wearing Lacoste polo shirts. Choose from a wide variety of styles that will suit your personality and fashion sense.
- Colours. You can purchase Lacoste Polo shirts that have one bold colour or you can get one that has a multi-coloured design. The colours of the clothes are very versatile and designers opt to have various colour panels. This makes their items more appealing to people.