Flash sales or daily deals have been around since the early 2000s. It is a popular marketing strategy of retailers in the UK. There are websites solely dedicated to flash sales while there are those who run them for a limited period of time in order to boost sales or attract new customers. It’s also a way for retailers to quickly get rid of their out of season items.
The quantity of products are quite limited so you can expect a massive reduction on their prices. Customers are often enticed by this and are most likely to buy on the spot. It is an effective marketing technique for businesses which shoppers can take advantage of. A flash sale typically lasts anywhere from a few hours or up to 24 to 36 hours. These popular trend usually happens during Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping holidays. However, there are businesses which run it throughout the year in order to increase their sales.
Where Can I Find Flash Sale Deals?
Amazon deal of the day
You can find the best flash sale deals from your favourite UK retailers, beauty flash sale sites and top flash sale sites here at Latest Deals. Take advantage of huge savings and 90 off sale clearance from Amazon, eBay, boohoo, Sports Direct, The Book People, Argos and more. Our money-saving expert team and community of bargain hunters are always looking out for the best flash sale deals, voucher codes and discount codes to post and share to our members. Make sure to always check out our page as we update our deals regularly. You don’t want to miss out on all the amazing savings and money off you can get!
Boohoo flash sale special offers
Zalando. If you’re looking to save huge on big brand names, Zalando has launched a dedicated flash sale site where you can save as much 75% off on lingerie, accessories and footwear across 2.500 brands. Every day, Brits can enjoy up to 5 time-limited promotions.
Amazon. The giant online retailer has hand-picked deals with very low prices on top products on their Deal of the Day, Best Deals and Lightning Deals. Amazon Prime members also gets exclusive discounts including free delivery within UK.
Boohoo. Looking to update your wardrobe but on a budget? You can shop the biggest deals at Boohoo’s flash sale where you can snap a bargain deal of up to 75% off on dresses, tops, jeans and more to refresh your wardrobe.
Sports Direct flash sale deals on men’s accessories
Sports Direct. Enjoy up to 90% off on Sports Direct’s top weekly deal flash sale on brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, Adidas and Converse as well as up to 50% off on Nike footwear. You can also buy the best kids games including outdoor toys and classic board games.
Argos. Get what you want today at Argos flash sale where you can save 20% off on selected lines. Make sure to search for an Argos flash sale discount code or voucher code here at Latest Deals!
Currys. Currys can help you save on your gadget needs. They have some of the lowest prices on laptops, printers and computers. You can also find discounted washing machines, TVs and more on their Mega Deal or Cyber Monday events.
Top Flash Sale Sites UK
- Cocosa. For cheap luxurious women’s fashion including accessories with huge money off on more than 500 brands.
- Outnet. Best if you’re looking for trendy shoes, clothes and accessories. The retailer currently offers cheap branded fashion across 200 top designer labels including Alexander Wang.
- Flight Centre. The site offers impressive deals on travels and holidays. Take advantage of bargain flights and great offers on hotels across the globe.
- Vente Privée. Save up to 70% off on anything luxurious including jewellery, fashion and even exclusive holidays on their 72-hour flash sale.
- Achika. The retailer offers flash sale on kitchenware, furniture, food and drinks.
Pros and Cons of Flash Sales
- You can purchase top fashion brands and accessories without hurting your bank account.
- Bargain deals on kitchenware and furniture with the items delivered straight to your doorstep.
- Get your dream holiday vacation at a fraction of its full price.
- Emails alerts after email alerts from retailers you signed up with once the flash sale is over will plague you which can be really annoying.
- There were rumoured issues about issues on deliveries on some retailers.
- Return policies vary so make sure to always read them carefully, especially if you’re buying a holiday or flight deal.
- You are not allowed to bulk-buy so get ready to pay for a hefty amount of postage, especially on large items.