Hot Holiday Deals
Cheapest Holiday Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Looking for a cheap holiday and a hot holiday deal? Here you'll find the latest deals posted by our community of bargain hunters. Whether it's a hot packaged holiday or just cheap flights, we post deals from every retailer: Thomas Cook, Thomson, Secret Escapes, Groupon and more. Plus, you'll find plenty of hot deal holiday products such as beach towels and cheap sun cream. Use the filters to search just for "Travel" if needed. Fly away around the world or hop on the Eurotunnel to Paris, whichever it is, we're here to help. If you have any questions feel free to post a message in Chat.Read more
Taking a vacation is not a luxury but actually a necessity to keep a healthy and well-balanced life. It is just as important as getting enough sleep or exercise and eating well. Taking a holiday or two relieves stress, helps maintain your focus, strengthen relationships, makes you even more productive at work and of course makes you happier as well as keeps you young.
When planning a holiday, you can get more savings when booking a package, especially if it’s on a popular destination. You can get some serious discounts if you will book ahead of time as well. Here at Latest Deals, you will find the best Hot Deal Holidays offers, deals, discount codes and voucher codes to ensure you will get the perfect holiday you’ve been dreaming off at cheapest possible available price.
Booking a package holiday vs do-it-yourself holiday
A packaged holiday takes away all the hassles of booking all the things you need to create a holiday. A tour operator will provide you with flights, accommodation, transfers, connections and optional tours for one cost. This is ideal if you’re planning a full vacation especially with your family. If what you have in mind is something different like going on a less-visited destination, a bit of a city break, then you may want to consider a DIY holiday.
The biggest advantage of booking a package holiday though is that it comes with consumer protection like ABTA or ATO, . So if something goes wrong with your tour operator and your booking did not go as plan, you will be able to refund all the costs if you are yet to travel. In addition, you can find an alternate accommodation flights home if you’re overseas.
Spain is the most popular destination for Brits this summer according to a new report by TripAdvisor.Coming top of the list was the Spanish island of Majorca, followed by Tenerife and Ibiza.Greece and Portugal were also featured but New York was the only destination outside of Europe.
Tips on booking a package holiday
- If you want to slash your holiday’s price, check tour operators, flash-sale sites and comparison sites. Look for a decent price online so that you will have an idea of the cost you should be paying. Websites like Gocompare.com will help you narrow down your options.
- To get the best deals around, book late. The cheapest way to bag in a package is 8-10 weeks before your plan departure date. This is the time where you’ll see a lot of bargains.
- You can also take advantage of special discounts and offers when booking early. A lot of tour operators offer early booking promos, where you can even get a per couple discount of £100.
- Lookout for all-n deals where meals, drinks and snacks are usually included as well as luggage and transfers.
- It is cheaper to take a holiday when a lot of people can’t like before the school holidays kick in. You’ll find reduce to clear holidays during the last couple weeks of summer.
- Destinations that are not so popular are cheaper and you will be surprised at how much fun you’ll have.
Where can I find the best holiday deals?
Hot Deal Holidays, an ABTA member, have made it easy for wanderlusts to find the perfect holiday for them. They offer a wide range of flexible and outstanding prices on holidays where you can even add a few elements to make your vacation even more interesting. If you’re looking for your next dream holiday and need a bit of inspiration, they’ve put together a list of their top selling destinations to ensure you will be able to find a holiday that will meet the budget you have in mind.
- Hot Deal Holidays all-inclusive: They offer some fantastic all-inclusive holiday deals where flights, accommodation, all meals, snacks and drinks are already included.
- Hot Deal Holidays last minute: Make sure to check their deals of the day if you want more savings on your next holiday on flights and accommodations.
To book, call Hot Deal Holidays phone number 0208 447 2183, Monday to Sunday from 9am-9pm.
Hot Deal Holidays reviews:
“I needed a very quick short visit to the Fethiye area of Turkey and came across a deal by Hot Deal Holidays which suited my budget. There were slight additions on ringing them but they will do their utmost best to work with you on dates and pricing. Taxi shuttle to resort was great, it even had on board wifi, same on the return journey. The accommodation was great as was the area, I would definitely book again - no hesitation.” – Mother Earth
“I booked holiday with them for 8 Adults to Faro for 3 Nights going on 28 March and they quoted best price in market. I am not sure why there are bad reviews of this company on this website. They answered all queries I had. I would recommend all my friends to book with them. Thank you guys.” – Anonymous
“Just found a deal through them. Very reasonable.” – sjb1983
August holiday sale
The most popular city trips and beach breaks are August holidays where sunshine is a guarantee. This is also the time of the year to get a 2-week last-minute deals, where you can find reduced to clear holidays. In fact you can even get as much as 70% off on select flights and destinations! Some companies like the British Airways are passing on those huge savings via price reductions. Keep in mind to book before February ends in order to get the holiday you’ve always wanted without the need to compromise.
Thomas Cook, TUI and other big tour operators often offer child places for free or for just merely £1, as well as low deposits and discounts when booking online to ensure you and your family get the best price. On the other hand, there are companies like Virgin Holidays that often times has flash sales where you can take advantage of discounted packages on exciting exotic destinations. If what you have in mind is a beach holiday, check out low-cost flights on travel sites like Holiday Pirates.
Favourite holiday destinations of Brits
When the holidays sets in, Brits loves nothing more than to be in the presence of sun, sea, surf and sand. However, we are getting more adventurous and places like Algarve and Costa del Sol have been topping the lists of most visited sites for years. Ibiza, Spain and Majorca may still be favourites but there are hotspots that are starting to gain more popularity such as the following:
The stunning Cinque Terre in Italy
How to plan your plan next holiday
Planning a holiday can be overwhelming at times. It’s quite easy to feel that way at the start especially if it will be your first time. Here are some things to keep in check when planning your next holiday:
- Decide where you want to spend your holiday. Most people always talk about what they’re going to do instead of where they are going. This is very important as it will give you a certain goal. This will make all the planning process concrete and easier.
- Deciding how long you want to take your holiday is also very important as it will give you an insight of how you it’ll cost you.
- Do some research once you know where you’re going and how long you plan on catching some r and r. This will provide you with a more detailed idea on how much you need to save up.
- Make sure to check any last-minute deals you can find before booking a flight or package. There may be some deals you’ve missed out. And of course, keep on checking back here at Latest Deals as our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the hunt every month for those discounts and offers.
- Once you’ve booked everything, plan your activities as well as how much it will cost you.
- Inform your card companies that you will be taking a holiday. This is to ensure that any transactions you make will not be seen as fraudulent to avoid your card being blocked.
- Purchase a travel insurance since you never know what might happen while you’re on vacation. This will cover things your flight being canceled or when something is stolen from you and more.