TP-Link Tapo Mini Smart Security Camera, Indoor CCTV
SANNCE 8CH 1080P Lite CCTV Camera System W/ 4x 1080P Bullet Cameras
50% off Outdoor Security Camera + Free Delivery
AMAZON SPECIAL OFFER - save up to 50% on Amazon Devices
DEAL STACK - 1080P Outdoor Wireless CCTV Camera + 15% Coupon
TP-Link Tapo Pan/Tilt Smart Security Camera, Indoor CCTV - Alexa & Google Home
TP-Link Tapo Mini Smart Security Camera, Indoor CCTV, Alexa & Google Home
XVIM CCTV System with 4 Cameras & 1TB HDD
Swann Smart Security 1080p CCTV System: 4 Chl 1TB HDD DVR, 2 X Camera
DEAL STACK - Outdoor Wired 2.4G Wireless CCTV Security Camera + 20% Coupon
40% Voucher- 5MP CameraMTM CCTV Camera System with 1TB HHD
Arlo Essential Spotlight CCTV Camera System
Blink Outdoor HD Security Camera (2-Camera System) + Echo Show 5
8 Channel Night Vision Wired CCTV Video Surveillance System 1TB HDD
Amazon Devices - SPRING SALE - up to 50% Off - BESTSELLERS
Swann Smart Security 4K Wi-Fi NVR CCTV 4 Channel 1TB HDD 2 X 4K Enforcer Cameras
Security Camera Only £23.49 Delivered
TP-Link Tapo Outdoor Security Camera / CCTV, Weatherproof, No Hub Required
TP-Link Tapo Mini Smart Security Camera, Indoor CCTV
Tapo Pan/Tilt Smart Security Camera, Indoor CCTV *4.6 STARS* (Alexa / Google)
YALE 2 Full HD 1080p DVR 4-Channel Smart CCTV Kit - 1 TB, 2 Cameras
VEEZOOM 5MP PoE CCTV Security IP Camera - £43.34!
Wireless Battery Security Camera Outdoor, CCTV
Blink Outdoor | Wireless HD Security Camera - 50% OFF WITH VOUCHER
Tapo Mini Smart Security Camera - Works with ALEXA & Google Home
SANNCE 8 Channel 1080P Outdoor CCTV Camera
DEAL STACK - COOAU Solar Security Camera Outdoor, 360 CCTV + £20 Coupon
GNCC 360 2.4G WiFi CCTV Security Camera
MARCH DEALS on Devices with Alexa
NETVUE CCTV Camera Outdoor Security Camera - Only £23.99!
TP-Link Tapo Pan/Tilt Smart Security Camera, Indoor CCTV, 360 Rotational Views
Swann SWANN BNC CCTV EXTENSION CABLE 30M (6605X)
Swann Smart Security 1080p Wi-Fi CCTV System: 4 Chl 1TB HDD, 2 X 1080p Camera
SAVE £30 - Blink Outdoor HD Security Camera - WORKS with ALEXA
February Deals on Amazon Devices and Alexa
These days CCTV cameras for the home aren't those big boxy things you see on the side of buildings - most common are the smaller units placed inside, or just by the porch, that you can then connect with your smartphone. Some people use it just to see who's at the door when the bell rings, others to monitor any activity when on holiday. Whatever it is, here you'll find cheap CCTV cameras found by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
InformationUpgrade The Security Of Your Home
CCTVs are effective devices that will keep your family safe. There are lots of security cameras that are available in the market today that provide many benefits. There are models that have live streaming capabilities which allows you to monitor your place anytime you want to.
You can see everything that is happening and it is transmitted to your phone or tablet. Monitor your home or office anywhere you are in the world. There are CCTV systems that are expensive and there are cheap ones. You have the option to choose whatever fits your budget.
Wireless CCTV kits have basic features but the most important things are that it has high-quality video resolution. This allows you to see clear images even in low lighted areas. There are CCTV models that you can use indoors and outdoors. Furthermore, there are security cameras that run on battery and there are those that you need to connect to your homes power source.
Newer CCTV cameras have advanced features such as facial recognition. These features recognize strangers from members of your household. It is highly advised that you purchase a wireless CCTV camera system that has high resolution and have live streaming capabilities to improve the security at your place.
It is common to see CCTV cameras in car parks, pubs, shops and other public places. It has also become the top choice of homeowners who are security-conscious thanks to its prices dropping and easier installation compared to before.
Buying the best CCTV system is by no means an easy job, the wide array of CCTV camera kits available in the market today could confuse just about anyone, especially those who are on a budget. If you’re on the market for a CCTV system to help look after your home or business, you want to make sure that you’ve chosen the right setup that best fits your needs and budget.
Here at Latest Deals, we’ve tried our best to put together this simple and quick guide to help you in your decision on which CCTV camera kit will fulfill your requirements. Plus we have all the best deals for CCTV cameras for home, outdoor CCTV cameras, wireless CCTV cameras from big UK retailers such as Argos, Maplin, and more eBay. So if you’re looking for cheap CCTV deals, sale, bargain, discounts and voucher codes, you’ve come to the right place.
How do CCTV cameras work?
A lot of CCTV cameras are electronic devices which are solid-state connected to a main central recorder instead than broadcasted over the air. Thus, it is a closed circuit, broadcasting to a definite location instead of to anyone in range. The cameras are usually made up components such as sensor, lens and DSP or digital sensor processor. Basically, the lens focuses the light that is to be imaged onto the sensor, and then it passes it to the DPS which then converts it into a TV signal. The signal will be then transmitted to a central location either wirelessly or by wire for storage and viewing.
Types of CCTV cameras for home
- Wired CCTV cameras. These types are the most common and cheapest. A wire is directly connected from the camera to its monitor. The drawback is that it can be hard to install because of the wires, including connectors, cables and extension.
- Wireless CCTV cameras. You can check the transmitted images to your PC, laptop, mobile or tablet as it uses digital or analogue technology. An app is linked to the smart security cameras so you can monitor everything whenever you are. These type are higher in quality and in price as well. The downside with wireless CCTV systems though is that devices like microwaves, cordless phones and routers can interfere with the transmission.
- Outdoor CCTV cameras. It’s ideal for outdoor types to be waterproof and comes with a recommended IP rating of 66. You can get these as wireless but you still need to have a cable connect them to a power source.
- Indoor CCTV cameras. These come in wireless, powerline networked and wired types. Wireless type is not ideal inside your home except if the signal can be encrypted, as any individual within its range and using a receiver suitable to it will be able to view the transmitted images.
- IP CCTV cameras. These cameras use your internet or network portal in order to send the images to the router of your computer. This allows access to footages via the internet even from remote areas.
- Bullet type. This type is small and cylindrical in shape and is often used in places where discretion is necessary. There’s also no need to install the camera in a protective dome.
- Dome type. This is the perfect choice for surveillance. Not only does it protects the camera from chance vandalism, but it also offers a degree of security as it’s hard to tell where its camera is pointed.
- IR day and night type. This camera may be obvious in appearance but it comes with the advantage of 24 hours coverage outdoors regardless of lighting conditions. At daytime it’ll provide coloured images while at night time it’ll shift to black and white for infrared viewing.
Things to Consider When Purchasing A CCTV Kit
When it comes to choosing CCTV cameras there are lots of things to consider. The latest security camera models today have infrared night filming, motion sensing, face recognition, and other advanced features. The most important thing about these kinds of devices is they should capture clear images.
Most cameras come with at least 1080p resolution which can capture crisp video even in low lighted areas. It is also highly recommended that you get a CCTV camera kit that has live streaming so that you can monitor your home anytime and anywhere.
It will also be helpful if you have a unit that has an alarm system and a two-way audio. Purchasing a high-quality security system for your home is a great investment since it will help enhance your security and ensure the safety of your family.
Best Selling CCTV Camera Models
- Netgear Arlo Pro 2. This model has good night vision capabilities. It is also wireless and the best thing about this unit is you can use it outdoors since its waterproof. It features two-way audio 1080p HD video. It also supports Amazon Alexa.
- Nest Cam IQ Outdoor. This is one of the best smart security cameras that is specially made for outdoor use. It has outstanding image quality and facial recognition capabilities. It has a 4 image sensor which is great for person tracking.
- Logi Circle 2 Wired. This is one of the best home security cameras that are specially designed for indoor use. It is very responsive to commands and it has full functionality. It has an adjustable field of view which can cover more ground.
- Hive View. It is a very stylish CCTV camera which has an eye-catching design. It is also very easy to set up and it can monitor your relatives and pets. It offers a cloud backup for SMS alerts and video recordings.
Factors to consider when shopping for CCTV camera kits
Choosing the right lens is important as it gathers the light for the CCTV’s sensor. Everything you see or that’s recorded on its DVR comes through its lens. A better lens is more useful that a camera with a high output resolution in most cases since lens determines the input and the output will always be limited by the input.
Also look for a CCTV camera with zoom lens. Some models feature digital zoom while others have optical zoom handled by the lens. Opt for optical instead of digital zoom. Optical zoom normally adds new information as it changes when the sensor is hit by light compared to digital where it only provides no other information except on what was in the original image.
CCTV camera concept
There are two things you need to consider when looking at the sensor specs of a CCTV system: sensor type and sensor size. CCTV sensors are usually CCD or CMOS, the latter being the cheapest and consumes less electricity. However, CMOS are less sensitive and the images produced are not that clear compared to CCD.
When it comes to sensor size, the larger it is the more light it can process this producing higher image quality. CCTV sensors normally comes in two sizes: 1/4in measuring 3.2mm x 2.4mm and 1/3in measuring 4.8mm x 3.6mm. Larger sensor also gives the DSP many data to work with, which is quite helpful for cheap CCTV cameras that have less capable processors.
CCTV camera’s most common specification is its number of TVL or horizontal lines of TV resolution in can produce. This can vary and go as high as 700TVL, with most cameras coming in with 180TVL to 540TVL. Experts recommend a minimum of 420TVL, which is not always the case as mentioned above.
This refers to the amount of DVR storage capacity for saving footages. Look for a large hard drive that lets you view footages from further dates, which will be useful when you are traveling a lot. Keep in mind that once your storage is full, older files will be recorded over.
Where can I find cheap CCTV camera deals in the UK?
CCTV camera Argos offerings
- CCTV camera Argos deals
Argos offers a wide selection of security cameras from wireless CCTV cameras to outdoor CCTV cameras. They often have discounts and clearance sale where you can save as much as £160 and free delivery on selected cameras. They also offer their lowest price on select devices with discounts ranging from £5 to £10 and 25% off with free delivery as well.
- CCTV camera eBay deals
You can find cheap CCTV camera kits and accessories at eBay UK. You can buy an outdoor wireless CCTV camera system here with LCD monitor and free postage starting at just £16.99. You can also shop by brand, features and type. Brands include Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Honeywell, Swann, Hikvision, Annke, Yale and more.
When buying from a third-party reseller, make sure to ask for the real images of the items you are interested in buying to make sure you’re getting the real deal. If the seller can provide a video the better. Also it is recommended to read reviews of other customers who have bought from them to give you an idea if the seller is in good standing.
CCTV cameras for home at Tesco
- CCTV camera Tesco deals
You can also get good deals at Tesco on some of the best CCTV system in the market today. Discounts on selected CCTV cameras here starts at £10 and can go as high as £144. They also have additional offers that you should check which can provide you with more savings like free delivery on Maplin orders plus every purchase at Tesco will score you some Clubcard points if you’re a member.
- CCTV camera Maplin deals
Maplin has hundreds of CCTV camera system that you can choose from a wide range of brands. You can get cheap wireless CCTV cameras at Maplin for as low as £19.99 with free delivery. The online shop also offers discounts of up to £30 on selected models. Their CCTV kits deals can save you as much as £100 with free delivery as well. And if you’re looking for quality CCTV cameras but on a budget, they also have pre-owned ones that are worth checking out.
Best budget CCTV system
- H.View Budget At Home Security Camera CCTV, £265 at Amazon
- Annke TVI Cheap CCTV For Home DVR Security, £139 at Amazon
- Sannce Remote View Hybrid 1080p CCTV System, £124 at Amazon
- Leshp HD IP Wireless Outdoor CCTV Camera Kit, £154 at Amazon
- Floureon IR LED CCTV Value Surveillance System, £159 at Amazon
CCTV system deals at Currys
You can go over our list of latest cheap CCTV deals and offerings brought to you by our community of bargain hunters. Some UK retailers have seasonal clearance and regular sales. Make sure to use the latest voucher codes to save some money on the side.
There are even retailers that have warranty offers on select Arlo CCTV units. Check this page to see the latest discounts, special offers, and promotions up for grabs. Using the latest CCTV UK discount codes is an amazing way to get great value for your money.
The best time to get massive savings is during special sales where selected Swann CCTV kits are given at very low prices. Buying cheap Hikvision CCTV kits online can be a bit challenging when you are on a tight budget.
You may be interested in purchasing CCTV kits for your security needs. There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Here is where you will find awesome deals and offers on items which are just right within your budget.
Our savvy money-saving experts will share with you important information to help maximise your savings. You can take advantage of free deliveries, voucher codes, special offers and an extended warranty from your favourite retailers.
You can get as much as 50% discount on various items at Amazon, eBay, Wowcher, Groupon, GoGroopie, Screwfix, and Currys PC World. You can pick the most ideal Nest CCTV unit that is suitable for your needs. Here at Latest Deals, we have gathered the best cheap CCTV installation offers, deals, and voucher codes.
CCTV Offer Information
|🥇 Best Saving:||£150.99 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||36|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||23|
|🏷️ Lowest Price:||£10.49|