Don't have the KFC Colonel's App yet? Here's what you get
Do you love KFC? Here is why you need to be using their rewards app:
KFC's loyalty card/app is called Colonel's Club.
Every month it has exclusive special offers, plus rewards each time you eat at the restaurant adding up to free chicken.
Round-up of deals for September - October
- Ricebox Meal for £4 available from 11th September until 8th October
- Save £3 on a 6 Piece Bargain Bucket available from 11th September until 8th October
How many Chicken Stamps do I need for free chicken?
Scan your card or app when placing your order and you’ll collect a Chicken Stamp on every purchase above £3 and two stamps for every purchase over £15 - rewarding you free food and drinks on your 3rd, 7th and 11th Chicken stamp.
This adds up to the equivalent of 20% cashback... or perhaps chickenback...
How do I get the app?
Access to KFC’s hot deals is easy, register at https://www.kfc.co.uk/colonelsclub and you will be able to get your hands on free food and drink, 15% student discount, plus the monthly offers such as those above.
Terms and Conditions
- This exclusive offer is for registered Colonel's Club members only
- To use this offer scan your card or app at the counter and tell your cashier what offer you would like added to your order
- Only one offer may be used per day
- Offer is only available in the UK and Ireland
- Subject to availability