Free Giant Cuddly Octopus Toy for Existing Octopus Energy Customers
Available from Octopus
69 people like this freebie
- Giant cuddly Octopuses are not actual octopuses. They're toys.
- If you'd prefer, you can elect to have a tree planted instead of a giant cuddly Octopus. We trees too.
- We won't charge you for postage (or it wouldn't be free) and we accept no responsibility for lost or damaged mail.
- Our octopuses are hand-reared in Guandong, China. For carbon emissions purposes (and also the fact that octopuses prefer the sea), they're travelling by ship and so, they won't arrive in time for Christmas. We'll start shipping in the New Year.
- We can't guarantee octopuses will fit in all mailboxes. They're pretty big octopuses, after all.
- Octopuses are supplied by Custom Toys UK, a member of the British Toy and Hobby association (BTHA). They are made in Guandong, China, in accordance with the ICTI Ethical Toy Programme Certification and subject to regular factory audits (WCA and/or BSCI) from a reputable source with a presence in the European Union such as Intertek.
- Not available with any other offer.
- One octopus per home (wasn't that an Ed Miliband policy?).