Aldi Selling Bargain Protein Powders to Boost Your New Year’s Workout
- Lose lbs, not £s this year
- Protein powders for just £2.49
- Paleo bars and food powders also available
Getting fit is one of the most popular New Year’s resolutions for 2018, as many try and shift extra Christmas weight.
Despite good intentions, 8 out of 10 of all resolutions made will be broken before the end of January.
However, budget supermarket Aldi is on hand to help out with getting in shape this year.
From Thursday, gym fans can enhance their workouts with Funktional Food Protein Powders, which cost just £2.49.
This is a saving of £30 compared to the market leader.
The protein powders come in a range of flavours, including Hemp Protein Powder, Pea Protein Powder, and Rice Protein Powder.
However these are limited edition Specialbuys, so once they’re gone, they’re gone for good.
If you do miss out, Aldi has a range of whole-foods that are available throughout the year at bargain prices.
Aldi’s Funktional Food Powders can be added to meals to give a boost to the immune system and are full of protein and vitamins.
The powders are:
- Green Superblend, £2.49- a combination of wheatgrass, pea protein, barley grass, spinach, ginger, and spirulina. This is high in protein to help muscles growth
- Spirulina Powder £2.49- full of protein and vitamin B12 to help support the immune system and muscle growth
- Wheatgrass Powder £2.49- high in iron to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Maca Powder £2.49- a great sources of vitamin B12
- Cacao Powder £1.99- full of iron, potassium, copper, and magnesium to help boost the immune system
Julie Ashfield, joint Managing Director of Corporate Buying at Aldi UK, said, “We know that January is the perfect opportunity to start healthy habits for the year to come.
“At Aldi, we’re committed to ensuring our customers have access to quality products like wholefoods, at everyday amazing low prices- we know that wholefoods don’t need to cost the earth.”
Aldi is also selling raw cashew bars, and paleo bars, that are gluten free and high in fibre.