20% off Collistar Orders over £30 at Notino
Available from Notino
- Opening Provisions
- Under these Business Terms and Conditions, we define the relationship between our company, Notino International Limited, ID: 10107471, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE, United Kingdom, as the seller and operator of the e-shop at www.notino.co.uk, and you, our customer, who enters into a purchase agreement with us.
- We apply a uniform approach to our customers and provide them with the same benefits, whether they are consumers or not. Therefore, the rules set forth in these Business Terms and Conditions are applicable to all our customers.
- These Terms and Conditions cover primarily the purchase of goods on our e-shop. They shall apply to the purchase of goods on the customer line or at one of our brick-and-mortar stores accordingly.
- Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement
- You can enter into a purchase agreement with us remotely via the e-shop or our customer line, or personally at one of our stores.
- In the case of a purchase agreement concluded remotely, the order placed by the order’s submission on the website or via the customer line shall constitute a draft purchase agreement. The order shall be valid for the period of 21 days and we will confirm its receipt by e-mail. The purchase agreement shall then be concluded upon our acceptance of the draft in the form of shipping the ordered goods. We will inform you of the shipment of goods by e-mail.