2 Night Break for 2 Inc Prosecco, Breakfast & Late Check Out £139 / £69.50pp
I thought this looked a great price for a short break seeing as lots of people are choosing to stay at home this summer plus this is fully refundable too.
Get a 2 night short break for 2 people to the Best Western Crown Hotel in Yorkshire for £139 / £69.50pp at Travel Zoo.
- A 2-night stay in a Standard Double or Twin room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £20)
- Late checkout until 12:30pm (worth £25)
The hotel has a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and a gym too which you can use.
The price is valid for stays Sundays to Friday from 4th July to 31st March 2021. You can stay a Saturday night for an extra £30 on extend it to 3 nights for only £195. Just buy the deal you want then contact the hotel to make your reservation.
- The hotel is in Boroughbridge, a town on the River Ure -- its bustling high street is home to a selection of shops and the free Butter Market Museum
- The former coaching inn has an indoor pool, a steam room, a sauna and a gym
- Allerton Castle, a Victorian Gothic stately home with guided tours every Wednesday afternoon, is around 10 minutes' drive away
- Fountains Abbey, a ruinous monastery, is around 20 minutes' drive from the hotel. There are lots of trails to explore in the surrounding deer park
- National Trust property Beningbrough Hall, Gallery and Gardens is around 30 minutes' drive away -- it's home to a large collection of 18th-century paintings on permanent loan from the National Portrait Gallery
- Harrogate and York are both around 30 minutes' drive away
- The hotel is also around 30 minutes' drive from the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the North York Moors National Park and the Howardian Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
How To Cancel
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, if you decide not to travel, first cancel with the hotel (at least 24 hours prior to arrival), then contact Travel Zoo for a refund