Alton Towers Resort Short Family Breaks From Just £88 / £22pp!
23% off Days Out, Food & Drink and Short Break Bookings at Buyagift
Thorpe Park Resort Break Inc Breakfast, 2 Day Entry + £25 Credit- From £48.75pp!
3 Nights Refundable B&B In Ilfracombe Devon For 2 - £118.99 / £59.50pp
CHEAP! 2 Night Edinburgh Marriot Hotel Break For 2Inc Breakfast & Fizz - £99
Travelodge - Over One Million Hotel Rooms £25 Or Less + Best Price Tool
Cheap! Village Hotels - 2 Night Break For 2 With Breakfast, Fizz - From £99!
Earlybird Offer! LEGOLAND Windsor Resort - Kids Go FREE From £30pp Inc Breakfast
Travelodge - Best Price Finder Tool - Get Cheap Rooms From £24!
£29 Premier Inn Room Sale - Dates Until Of December
LEGOLAND Windsor Break + Breakfast From £40.75pp + FREE 2nd Day Park Ticket
Deal Stack - 2 Night Hotel Break For 2 (50% Off + 25%) 148 Locations - £74.25
Stratford-upon-Avon Stay For 2 With Breakfast - £71.20
Special Offer - LEGOLAND Summer Break - 2 Adults & 2 Kids Inc 4 Star Hotel Stay
Special Offer - Premier Inn Room Sale From £29 - August to December Dates
Special Offer - 10 Breaks In The UK Under £100 + Extra 10% Off Code
Travelodge 2 Nights For 1 This Summer - E.g 2 Nights In Liverpool £27.99!
1 Night Glamping For 2 £23.20 / 2 Nights £39.20 With New Customer Code
4 Star 2 Night Short Break in Edinburgh £98.10 / £49.05pp
2 Night Break for 2 Inc Prosecco, Breakfast & Late Check Out £139 / £69.50pp
Special Offer - Travelodge - Over One Million Rooms Under £29!
Overnight Castle Stay For 2 Inc Breakfast & Dinner - Fully Refundable
Up to £90 off Selected Dover-Calais Short Break Bookings at P&O Ferries
Chessington Break - 2 Days In Park Inc Breakfast & Early Rides - Only £40.50 pp!
Dover to Calais 5-Day Short Break Car Bookings from £85 at P&O Ferries
Thorpe Park Stay Inc Breakfast, Extras + 2 Days In Park From £47pp!
Special Offer - 2 for 1 on Amsterdam Mini Cruises and Short Break Bookings
Dover to Calais 3-Day Short Break Car Bookings from £85 at P&O Ferries
DFDS - 2 for 1 Short Break to Amsterdam
Ryanair Flight Sale - Flights from £4.99 One Way!
2 Night Stay For 2 With Bubbles & Breakfast & Late Checkout West Yorkshire £89
Special Offer - LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Break - Kids Go FREE + FREE 2nd Day
Special Offer - 2 for 1 on Amsterdam Mini Cruises and Short Break Bookings
Red Letter Days: Extra 23% OFF ALL SPAS (ENDS TODAY)
Deal Stack 2 Night Hotel Break 50% + EXTRA 23% Was £198.98 Now £76.23 / £38.12pp
Going to work is not easy and can be stressful. However, there is no way we can escape it, thus engaging in recreational activities once in a while for you and your family once should be a must. Furthermore, having a family break is a great way to relax and bond with your loved ones.
There are even scientific explanations why short breaks are vital. For those who are always busy, it would not hurt to give themselves some time off. Relax when you must. Otherwise, you will not be productive to the workplace either. Give yourself that time once in a while.
Furthermore, there are researches saying that shorter breaks are more effective than longers ones. Times have really changed. It cannot be denied that work is starting to take our lives slowly. With that, balancing work and life should be a priority to each and everyone. It does not matter whether it is only a weekend break, or longer - you must make it a habit.
Why do you Need a Short Break?
The reasons why you need a short break are backed-up by research. They are the following:
- Short breaks give you something to look forward to for the entire week. After all the emails, errands - it is about time you take some freedom after a long work week. A short break will give you that, and more.
- Short breaks give you the chance to explore life. This is not even an exaggeration. There are so many things in life that you should not miss. When you explore them from time to time, you are added another will to live.
- Short breaks give you an opportunity to learn. In life, learning takes you to different places all the time. Go out. Travel. Discover new things that you can add to your experiences. When you do, these would contribute to improving the way you perceive life. Cherish it.
- Short breaks give you the excitement for a new Monday. Many hate Mondays. When you take short breaks, you do not have to be one of them. Instead, you value the time you spend at work and leave whenever it is necessary. That is vital.
- Short breaks give you the inspiration to be productive. You should not be burnt-out with work. Since you spend most of your life to it, you should take short breaks because they will inspire you to be productive when you come back. Make the most of them.
Get a cheap short break that will definitely not hurt your wallet. Go for an adventure. Book a staycation. Travel with your friends or family. All of these and more can be done easily without having a hard time at all. To save from your short vacation, make sure to apply short break deals whenever you can.
Our massive community of bargain hunters is always on the lookout to find the best cheap weekend breaks options. Here at Latest Deals, cheap holidays are just within your fingertips. You can use weekend hotel deals, discount codes and special offers online. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential shopping tips and tricks that can help you get some serious money off on your online and instore purchases.
Most UK retailers often have sale events, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can save as much 70% on short breaks. You can even take last minute weekend breaks. It does not really matter. Watch out for important events too. They reduce their prices further during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day. But if you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest weekend breaks Europe discount codes available here.
Indeed, hotel breaks are attainable for everyone. So do not be afraid for the best city breaks because you do not have to bend your budget for them.
Dog Friendly Beaches - Short Breaks in Cornwall
Short Break Ideas You Should Try
It does not matter whether it is a forced time or an entire week away, short breaks are vital because they will recharge you to the fullest. Please understand that you are not restricted to city breaks with this. If you are given at least three to four night trips, you can already witness a sun-scorched beach retreat to glaciers and volcanoes, among others.
There are hacks you must try. Start by picking a country where you can go through a short flight. If it does not have any time difference with the United Kingdom, then that is a perfect choice. De-stress with the kids or party-up, it is all up to you. There are ideas that can make you appreciate outoors even more. Here are some of the suggestions:
- A City Break and Adventure Escapade. Yes, you can do all these even if you only have three days for your short break. Go to Iceland. It is an experience you can only have once in your life - witness natural phenomena, go for a snowmobiling adventure. These should be unique. Its capital is small that you can go around it even in the dark. Aside from these, do not miss its local delicacies and microbreweries too. Even the unfamiliar-looking churches should be good for you.
- A Weekend in Greece & Turkey. You might have not thought that it is possible to take a short trip in two countries. But you can. You have to allot at least three to four night-stay though. Be prepared with your luggage. From beach time to in-town explorations, you have to be on-the-go. There are also resorts like the Turkish Riviera and the Icmeler that you have to discover too. Just catch the high-speed catamaran and that will keep you going.
- An Island Party. If you need to soak up in the sea, sun and a party - then going to an island party should be for you. You can go to Sidari in Corfu. A long weekend would enable you to do that. On top of this, there is also the main strip. This has bars and restaurants. Just dive into the night and the action begins. If you are a fan of the sun though, then you must go to Blue Flag beach. Get moving with the coastal walks nearby too. They should keep you active and going.
- A Family Retreat. When it comes to a family retreat, Montenegro is gaining a reputation. As a matter of fact, it is even dubbed as the new Croatia. This becomes possible with its Grammable-mountains and dramatic fjords. If you plan to take your family to a retreat, then this is ideal. There is the Petrovac found on the Budvar Rivera. It does not disappoint. Paddle in the beachside promenade too. That is a breath-taking base for sure. There is a waterslide that children can also make the most of.
- A relaxation in canary. There is a Canary island which you might not head of yet - La Gomera. This is a choice if you want to go away. What is waiting for you is a quiet and unspoiled beach just close to hotels. While it is true that this is like million miles from its contemporaries, there are many reasons to like it too. Just take a ferry. Afterwards, you need a short hop from the United Kingdom. Again, there will not be a time difference here. If you are into action, there is a hiking activity in El Credo forest. That may interest you too.