Cheap Spa Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Relax, unwind and remember what life is about: Fun. This page has everything related to spas. Whether that's your own home spa such as an inflatable jacuzzi, or a spa gift set, or perhaps just a nice bath bomb... Or a full on spa treatment at a luxury resort including massages, facial treatments and more. The page of hedonism and self-love, it's where our bargain hunters share the best money saving offers.Read more
Sometimes it is important to take some time out from the strains and stresses of your everyday routine and what better way to do this than with a reviving and relaxing spa break. Take the time away from everything and restore your physical and mental wellbeing with a wide selection of calming treatments and spa deals here at Latest Deals. Whether you’re looking for spa day deals, spa breaks in London or Yorkshire, overnight spa breaks or 2 night spa breaks for couples, you will surely find something here that will suit your budget. Our massive team or bargain hunters and savvy money-saving experts are always on the lookout to find the best possible spa deals online to post and share. Find Groupon spa breaks offers as well as discounts and voucher codes for Virgin Experience and Secret Escapes. Also if you’re a staycation at home kind of person, you will also find fantastic deals here on Jacuzzis, spa gift set and more from Boots, Aldi, Studio, Argos and Amazon.
Spa Treatments at Home
Pampering yourself does not have to mean you need to spend a lot for an expensive spa break or spa day and there are numerous at-home spa treatments that will get you prepped and looking perfect from head to toe. Whether, it’s a new cheap home facial, a top of the line cellulite cream or the latest anti-ageing treatment taking the market by storm, you will never have to set foot in a spa again, unless you really want to of course! Here are some of the best cheap spa treatments at home we’ve rounded up for you.
- Sanctuary Facial Kit, £16 at Sanctuary. For a fabulous facial, Sanctuary offers an amazing brightening facial kit that contains everything from a moisture boosting mask and hot cloth cleanser to an illuminating moisture lotion which will leave the skin refreshed and looking radiant.
- Rodial Crash Diet, £75 at Asos. Use this crash diet from Rodial instead of the messy and not so comfortable spa wraps and slather to sculpt your silhouette. This wonderful product not only breaks down your body fats and cellulite, but it also reduces fluid retention and firms and tones at the same time.
- Rituals, £12.90 at Rituals. Be body beautiful and slough away you dead skin cells with this intense body scrub from Rituals, inspired by the Japanese traditional bath houses. It is made up of organic sugar polishes that will leave your skin perfect while the cherry blossom and rice milk will leave it feeling silky soft while smelling fragrant and sweet.
- Murad Exfoliating Mask, £19.50 at Murad. Scrub away and unblock your pores to get rid of dry and dull skin with this Murad pomegranate exfoliating mask. It is divided into 6 separate sachets so you will never have to worry about anything getting wasted.
- Liz Earle Body Moisturizer, £16.50 at Liz Earle. Give yourself a pampering massage every morning with this energizing moisturizer made out of 19 naturally active botanicals including, horse chestnut and ivy. It’s a lightweight lotion that you can knead into your problem areas to help tone and smoothen your skin.
- Margaret Dabbs Pamper Pack, £19.83 at Qvcuk. If your toes need some tidying, this four-step pamper pack from Margaret Dabbs is especially designed for your feet. It includes an exfoliating foot mouse, foot oil, foot lotion and hydrating foot soak.
- Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Gel, £34.75 at Aromatherapy Associates. Enjoy a relaxing date with your hot tub with this bath and shower oil with a blend of essential oils equivalent to a full body massage in your bath.
- Elemis Limited Edition Anti-Ageing, £35 at John Lewis. This limited edition collection from Elemis will is an age-defying detox that will keep your wrinkles at bay and will transform your skin in 14 days. It contains Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour and Pro-Collagen marine Cream.
Luxurious Spa Breaks in the UK Under £200
Sometimes the only way to have a truly relaxing experience is to leave London behind and escape to the countryside for a peaceful weekend. If you can't afford a trip abroad, take the staycation route and pay one of the UK's most luxurious spa hotels a visit…without putting a dent to your bank account.
- The Spa Hotel, Libby Hall, Lancashire. Spa breaks here starts at £99 which include an overnight stay breakfast, dinner and access to the Aqua Thermal Journey. For £161 you will get to enjoy a 60 minute treatment on top.
- Y Spa, Wyboston Lakes Hotel, Bedfordshire. A sunrise or sunset hideaway midweek break here starts at just £104 which includes bed and breakfast, spa buffet lunch as well as four hours in their thermal spa.
- Life House Spa and Hotel, Essex. Spend £119.50 on their Hello Sunshine Spa Break which starts at 3pm and includes a three course dinner, a 25minute treatment, use of gardens and facilities, overnight stay and breakfast. You have to checkout at noon the following day, but you can still enjoy their facilities until 3pm.
- Rockery Hall, Cheshire. Their Take Time Out Spa Break costs around £128 for an overnight stay and includes dinner, breakfast, a two-course spa lunch, use of their spa facilities and a choice of 25minute spa treatments.
- The Spa, Ramside, County Durham. Enjoy a Classic Spa Break for only £175 which includes, spa brunch, a 45-minute treatment, two-course dinner and full use of their spa. Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 5pm the following day.
- Robe, towels and slippers, although most spas offer these items as complimentary.
- Flip flops that you can use in wet areas as slippers tend to become soggy when lounging by the pool.
- Clothes for changing for a dinner onsite or at a local restaurant.
- A spare layer will also be useful if you start feeling chilly at night after a treatment or when leaving the spa.
- Gym kit is essential if you want to use the fitness facility of the spa.
- Swimming attire such as bikini, swim suit or shorts will be needed if you want to utilize the resort’s swimming pool, hot tub or Jacuzzi facilities.
- While you will certainly be pampered with luxury products on a spa, you may still want to pack some of your personal toiletries with you to use before leaving the place.
- Sunscreen to protect you from the scorching sun.
- A magazine or book to read along to enjoy by the pool or before going to bed.
Why Buy a Home Spa?
The major motivation to buy a home spa is relaxation. Sophisticated designs and placement of jets have created a therapeutic experience that’s hard to beat. People with bad backs, arthritis or those who just want relief from everyday stress often enjoy noteworthy benefits by using a home spa on a regular basis.
If you’ve ever sat in a hotel’s Jacuzzi or hot tub while on vacation and found the water was too hot to enjoy, a home spa can offer a much more personalized experience. You can control the temperature of your own home spa and when the water feels just right, that’s when the magic of hydrotherapy begins to take into action, soothing and quieting your body as well as slowing down the activity of your internal organs. Your tensed muscles will ease up and your anxiety from stress will start to melt away.
You can step into a tub of hot water any time, even when the temperature outside is zero degrees. The air above the water gets heated too, so using your spa year-round, especially with snow on the ground, is a great way to chase away those winter blues. Just spring for a nice robe to get you from house to tub and back again. Buying a spa is likely to be life-changing. Some people describe it as the best thing they’ve ever bought. A home spa offers both feel-good benefits and a chance to bond with family and friends while enjoying the outdoors. The only regret most owners have is that they wish they hadn’t waited so long.