£5 Code by Listening to a Full Track on Prime Music (Minimum Spend £25)
You will have until 9 October 2019 to earn your code by listening to a full track on Prime Music.
The code will be emailed to you by 20 October 2019 at the latest and it can be redeemed until 30 october 2019 against an eligible purchase of £25 or more.
Terms and conditions
- Eligible Amazon Prime customers who complete a Prime Music stream between 10.00am on 12 September 2019 and 11.59pm on 9 October 2019 will receive a £5 promotional code to redeem against a future qualified purchase on Amazon.co.uk (the “Offer”).
- The Offer is valid only between 10.00am on 12 September 2019 and 11.59pm on 9 October 2019 and only until 60,000 Amazon Prime customers have satisfied the terms and conditions.
- If you qualify for the Offer, the promo code of £5 will be sent to you via email on or before 20 October 2019 and you can use it immediately for your next qualified purchase with a value of over £25 or more ("Minimum Purchase").
- The Offer only applies to eligible Amazon Prime customers who have been invited by email from Amazon or viewed on site marketing regarding the Offer and who have visited this landing page whilst logged into their Prime account and also completed a Prime Music stream using the same account between 10.00am on 12 September 2019 and 11.59pm on 9 October 2019.
- This Offer cannot be transferred to another customer account.
- This Offer is only available to customers with paid membership to Amazon Prime or Amazon Student (excludes Prime free trials).
- Each eligible Amazon Prime customer may claim a maximum of one Offer.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- The promotional code may be redeemed until 30 October 2019.
- The promotional code may only be redeemed against items dispatched from and sold by Amazon at the website, amazon.co.uk (http://amazon.co.uk/) but not against books, digital content, alcohol, delivery and handling charges, gift wrapping, baby and infant formula, Amazon Gift Cards, Warehouse Deals or products sold by third-party sellers or products and services sold on any other website than amazon.co.uk.
- The Offer is subject to a Minimum Purchase requirement (qualified purchase with a value of over £25 or more):
if you remove qualifying items from your Basket, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining qualifying items at checkout falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement, the Offer will cease to apply;
if you cancel your order for a qualifying item (so that the combined purchase value of the remaining qualifying items falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement), the Offer will cease to apply; and
if you return a qualifying item (so that the combined purchase value of the qualifying items you retain falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement), Amazon reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for the discount you received as part of the Offer.
- If you use our 1-Click ordering method, any promotional code will not apply to your order.
- Promotional codes have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- If you place an order using a promotional code and then return or cancel that order, the promotional code cannot be refunded or re-used.
- Unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the Offer or by Amazon, promotional codes cannot be used on existing orders and only one promotional code can be redeemed per order.
- Amazon's Conditions of Use and Promotional Code Terms & Conditions apply.