Amex has a great offer currently ongoing. American Express is offering £5 cashback for the first 25,000 members who take advantage of the offer while shopping at Tesco. Check below the terms and conditions, and don't forget to click on 'Save to Card'.
- Offer only intended for the targeted recipient of the offer.
- Credit will be awarded once per UK Card for the first 25,000 Cardmembers to save.
- Available in-store and online at tesco.com. Online Tesco Grocery orders must be delivered by 3 December 2017 for the credit to be awarded.
- Offer only valid on orders delivered to the UK.
- Offer is not valid on Tesco bank or mobile products and services.
- Offer is not valid at third party businesses located within Tesco stores, including but not limited to Costa Coffee.
- Spend must be billed to your Card account by 3 December 2017 to be eligible for this offer. If Tesco does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- Payment is required in full on the American Express Card to which the offer is saved.
- Offer only applies to spend made in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using third party Payment Aggregators.
- Credit may be reversed if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 3 December 2017.
- For full offer terms and more details about statement credits click here. By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the offer terms.
- See all of our money-saving guides on credit cards and personal loans.
- How to credit cards work?
- Credit card tips to save money and avoid debt
- Got credit card debt? This guide will help you
- What is a balance transfer credit card?
- How to switch credit cards
- How to choose the best rewards credit cards
- How to choose the best credit card for you
- How to choose the best airline credit cards
- How to choose the best cashback credit cards
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter