Charbonnel Et Walker Pink Champagne Truffles, 135g
Charbonnel et Walker's iconic pink champagne truffles
Luxurious white chocolate with a hint of strawberry
A creamy milk chocolate and champagne centre
Rolled in powdered sugar for a touch of elegance
Presented in a beautiful keepsake box.
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker is one of Britain's earliest chocolatiers. Encouraged by Edward VII, (then the Prince of Wales), our company first formed as a partnership between Mrs Walker and Mme.
Charbonnel. Our original shop opened at 173 New Bond Street in Mayfair and has remained in Bond Street ever since. It is housed in one of London’s most elegant arcades, the Royal Arcade on Old Bond Street.
We feel proud and privileged to be endorsed by the Royal Warrant as one of the few chocolatiers to Her Majesty The Queen.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.