1. Deals
  2. Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hydrating Shampoo Bar with Aloe Vera
Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hydrating Shampoo Bar with Aloe Vera
Expired
Prime

Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hydrating Shampoo Bar with Aloe Vera

Available from Amazon
£3.99£7.99
21 people like this deal
Get Deal
Like
Comment
Save deal
Description

50% off + 5% voucher + 15% off save subscribe

Hydrating Shampoo Bar for healthy looking hair, Zero plastic waste, 100% recyclable cardboard (FSC Certified)For Normal hair, Highly nourishing shampoo, easy to lather and fast rinse formulaWet your hair and lather from roots to tips, Keep massaging into your hair and scalp, Rinse thoroughly94% plant-origin ingredients, the remaining 6% guarantees the fragrance and high quality product, 97% biodegradable formula with sustainably sourced Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera 100% vegan formula, No siliconesContents: 1x Garnier Ultimate Blends, Coconut & Aloe Hydrating Shampoo Bar, For Normal Hair, 60g

Amazon
Reviews
4.6
from 493 reviews
Add review
Tom Church
Tom's Tips for Amazon
Free Trials, Tools & TipsGuides
Comments
What do you think of this?
The best deals, straight to your inbox

Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!

Tom Church
Co-Founder &
Chief Bargain Hunter
Tom Church, Co-Founder
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.