The Coconut Collaborative Yogurt
Elvive Coconut Hair Mask
Mrs Crimble's Large Jam Coconut Rings 40g
John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Conditioner with Coconut Oil 250ml
Wasabi-O, Wasabi and Coconut Beauty Bar Soap, 3.53 Oz (100 G) with £5 off Coupon
Surf Coconut Bliss Washing Capsules 18 Washes
Surf Coconut Bliss Liquid Washing Detergent 25 Washes
LIGHTNING DEAL - TrueStart Cold Brew Coffee - Vanilla Coconut - 12x250ml
Impulse Body Mist Malibu Breeze & Coconut Crush 150ml
Ultimate Blends Shampoo Bar Coconut
Faith in Nature Natural Coconut Shampoo
Shearer Candles Vanilla and Coconut 200ml Scented Reed Diffuser Refill
Fage TruBlend Coconut 150g - Half Price!
Mrs Crimble's Coconut Macaroons 6 Pack
CHEAP! Mrs Crimbles 6 Large Coconut Macaroons, 195g
Pride Coconut Milk 400Ml
Nourishing Shea & Coconut Gift Pouch
Method Fabric Softener, Tropical Coconut, 45 Washes
Bounty Coconut Milk Chocolate Duo Bar, Pack of 24 - Only £6!
KTC Creamed Coconut 200g
KTC Premium Coconut Milk 400g
KTC 100% Pure Coconut Cooking Oil
Coco Fresh Coconut Oil
Radox Bath Oil Coconut 200ml
Bounty Coconut Milk Chocolate Bars Bulk Box, for Gift Bag, 24 Bars of 57 G
Faith in Nature Natural Coconut and Vitamin E Hand Wash, 400 Ml
3 bottles of Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Shampoo 100ml Coconut Milk Hydrate
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Shampoo 100ml Coconut Milk Hydrate Buy 3 For £1
Faith in Nature Natural Coconut and Vitamin E Hand Wash - Only £2.21!
BEST EVER PRICE Tilda Steamed Basmati Coconut 250 G (Pack of 6)
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Coconut Milk Body Lotion 400ml
The Coconut Collaborative Little Choc Pots
Garnier Coconut Body Lotion
Shearer Candles Vanilla & Coconut Tin Candle
L'Oral Paris Glow Mon Amour Highlight Drops Infused with Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is extracted from the meat of coconuts and it has been used for centuries in certain parts of the world. Due to the high amounts of lipids, it was always an important source of energy for indigenous people in tropical regions. The fruit of the coconut palm has been used for the past 4000 years!
Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a "superfood." Its unique combination of fatty acids can have positive effects on your health. This includes fat loss, better brain function and various other impressive benefits.
Coconut oil can be used for the creation of delicious dishes but have you ever thought about the numerous benefits related to its usage? Coconut oil contains amazing ingredients that can make your skin more beautiful, improve digestion, strengthen the immune system and help fight infections.
Here are the top evidence-based health benefits of coconut oil:
- Coconut oil is high in fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolised differently than most other fats. These special fats are responsible for a lot of the health benefits of coconut oil.
- Coconut is an exotic food in the Western world, primarily consumed by health conscious people. They used to eat over 60% of their calories from coconuts. When studied, they were found to be in excellent health, with very low rates of heart disease
- Obesity is one of the biggest health problems in the world. The medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) in coconut oil can increase how many calories you burn compared to the same amount of calories from longer chain fats.
- The 12-carbon lauric acid makes up about 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil. When lauric acid is digested, it also forms a substance called monolaurin. Both lauric acid and monolaurin can kill harmful pathogens like bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- One interesting feature of the fatty acids in coconut oil is that they can reduce your hunger. This may be related to the way the fats are metabolised, because ketones can have an appetite reducing effect.
Is coconut water healthy?
Coconut Oil Home and Beauty Remedies
Here are some of the top uses of coconut oil at home:
- Hair conditioning. While in the shower, run a small bit of coconut oil through your wet hair. Wait a few minutes and wash your hair to enjoy its beautiful shine.
- Makeup removal. For easy and gentle makeup removal, pour a little bit of coconut oil on a cotton ball and dab on the skin. This makeup remover is suitable for the eye area.
- Shoe cleaning. Leather needs to be moisturised and nourished, just like your skin. Coconut oil is an excellent shoe cleaner, plus it will keep the leather in top condition.
- Organic lip balm. Instead of buying lip balm from the store, smear a bit of coconut oil on your lips. No commercially produced lip balm will be capable of rivaling the results.
- Healthy scrub. Mix coconut oil and baking soda or coconut oil and sea salt. This face scrub is gentle and excellent for skin exfoliation.
- Anti-wrinkle treatment. Coconut oil contains powerful antioxidants. Use it as a face cream to stimulate cell regeneration.
- Anti-stress therapy. Rub coconut oil on your temples. The delicate massage and the soothing effects of coconut oil will help you cope with stress more efficiently.
- Better digestion. Coconut oil can significantly improve digestion. The antibacterial properties help for indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome. Just cook with coconut oil for best results.
- Weight loss. Coconut oil stimulates the metabolism, which results in better weight loss effects. It also increases energy levels, which turns it into the perfect pre-workout snack.
- Eczema treatment. To treat eczema, cook with coconut oil or apply it externally to the affected areas.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Argos, Tesco, and Sainsbury’s have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cheap coconut deals. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on selected cheap Vita coco oil.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of coconut water including coconut water Lidl and coconut water Tesco from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price of best coconut oil UK is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops from coconut oil for skin to pure coconut milk and more.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from eBay, Boots, Superdrug, Argos, Costco, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Vita and UFC coconut water when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest coconut discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.