Our award winning Cornish Pasties are made with 100% British minced beef with potato, onion, and swede, distinctly seasoned with pepper, wrapped in a light puff pastry.
Ginsters have been baking from Cornwall since 1969, using quality ingredients to bring you your favourite products.
- 100% British farmed beef
- British farmed vegetables from Hay Farm, Cornwall (15 miles from our bakery)
- Baked in Cornwall, UK
- Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) status
- No added artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours
- We only use RSPO segregated certified palm oil
- Suitable for home freezing
- Can be eaten hot or cold
- For best results, oven bake and serve hot, it only takes 20-25 minutes in the oven
- Perfect for quick easy lunches, on-the-go and evening meals
We recommend you try our Cornish Pasty with a side of roasted root veg. Have a look at our website for more side dish inspiration.
Is this the cheapest price? Find out with our free supermarket price comparison app. Compare Morrisons with Sainsbury's, ASDA, Tesco, Iceland, Ocado and Waitrose.
- Join our Facebook Group, Cheap Supermarket Cooking. Members share supermarket deals, recipe ideas, and what's cooking at home.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter