Highland Park Viking Tribe Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl
An exceptional and unique single malt bottling at a marrying strength of 46 Percent ABV allowing the whisky to be filtered at a higher ambient temperature.
The result is intensified flavours of vanilla pods and lemon zest, pepper spice, and smoky peat.
The outside of the Highland Park Viking Tribe Single Malt Scotch Whisky bottle features a symbol inspired by 13th-century Viking art, signifying unity
At Highland Park, we have been crafting our award-winning single malt scotch whisky at the Highland Park Distillery in Kirkwall, Orkney, since 1798.
Age, experience, and respect for tradition may define our whisky, but it is Orkney that sets it apart the result is the wild harmony of flavours found in our single malt scotch whisky.
As an island-based distillery, we created Viking Tribe to be discovered and shared with like-minded people who value authenticity, craftsmanship, and epic Norse sagas.
Serve: Highland Park Viking Tribe Single Malt Scotch Whisky over ice or with a splash of water.
Palate: Intensified flavours of sweet vanilla, zesty citrus, and peppery spices, balanced with aromatic peat smoke.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.