- The Sexton is a disruptive spirit – a single malt made to be drunk neat or mixed in cocktails
- Made from 100% Irish malted barley, it is triple distilled for smoothness and then aged exclusively in Oloroso Sherry Casks
- This modern single malt is approachable in taste and memorable in character
- Aromas of nuts and dark chocolate are followed by flavours of marzipan, allspice and fruits
- The Sexton Single Malt Irish Whiskey is crafted by Master Blender Alex Thomas, one of Ireland’s few female whiskey blenders
- Signature Serve: Bury the Hatchet
- Alcohol content: 40.0 percent_by_volume
The Sexton is the one who prepares your grave and who you tell your life story to before you’re laid to rest. It’s your job to make sure you have a story worth telling. The Sexton challenges you to make decisions each day that add up to a life well lived. The Sexton is an Irish Single Malt Whiskey, triple distilled and aged exclusively in Oloroso Sherry casks for a bold, dried fruit flavour and smooth finish that’s perfect for mixing.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter