Spear & Jackson 4056BS Razor-Sharp 6-in-1 Blade Sharpener, Blue
Four Sharpening options to cover a wide range of different blade types
Cleaning sponge and lubricating/anti-corrosion oil stored inside the handle
Soft-feel non-slip grip
Built in hand guard
Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners
The Spear & Jackson Razorsharp 6 in 1 Blade Sharpener will sharpen a number of Garden and Household blades such as Secateurs, Shears, Loppers, Knives, and Scissors. The blade cover protects your hand against any accidents whilst the built in oil sponge will keep your sharpened blade in the perfect condition.
Instructions are included, and the same document can be viewed as a pdf on this ASIN page.
Spear & Jackson’s foundations were laid in 1760, since our beginnings centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and "continuous innovation" is at the heart of the company's ethos.
The organisation has come a long way since 1760, and the Spear & Jackson Group now manufactures and distributes garden tools, metrology equipment, woodworking tools, metal working tools, saw blades and magnetic equipment. With divisions across England, France and Australia, Spear & Jackson is a world-wide brand, distributing products throughout the world. Our tools are manufactured to a high quality standard and offer superb service and longevity; guaranteed against defects in manufacturing, subject to normal wear & tear and the provision of reasonable care and maintenance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.