Yalumba 2018/2019 Organic Shiraz Wine, 75 Cl
Available from Amazon
3 people like this dealGet Deal
About this item
- Since 1985 Yalumba has been under the leadership of fifth generation family member Robert Hill- Smith who has taken Yalumba from a well-regarded fortified winemaker with a large, cumbersome wine portfolio, to one of the most respected fine wine producers in Australia
- The coopering of oak barrels is a proud tradition at Yalumba, with a coopering history dating back to the turn of the century. With oak playing such an important part in the winemaking process, Yalumba is one of a small group of winemakers around the world to exercise full control over the quality of oak used to age their wines
- The Yalumba Nursery began in 1975as a vision of the then Managing Director, Wyndham Hill-Smith and Chief Winemaker Peter Wall, so that they could a have greater control over grafted vine selection
- In the vineyard, Yalumba have a holistic approach to growing grapes. This is embodied in their ‘Vitis Programme’, which states a commitment to having minimal reliance on pesticides and maximum attention to environmental improvement
- Notes: This wine is crimson red with purple hues. It has notes of violets and lavender which are combined with blueberries, plums and forest floor aromas to create an appealing nose. The aromas continue to the palate and are joined by a hint of all-spice and mulberry. This is a medium bodied wine with plush soft tannins and a bright, juicy persistent finish
Tom's Tips for Amazon
255 reviews. Add reviewFree Trials, Tools & Tips
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.