What is Zara?
Zara is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer founded by Amancio Ortega and Rosalía Mera in 1975 and is the chief brand of the Inditex group. The company’s original name was Zorba but was later changed to Zara after Ortega learned that there was an existing bar carrying the same name. Their first store offers low-priced replicas of popular products of high-end clothing fashions at that time. When 80s came, Ortega rebranded Zara, changing its design, manufacturing as well as its distribution process to decrease lead times and to go with ever changing trends in a faster manner, to which he referred to as instant fashions.
Zara in-stores and Zara.com offers a wide range of clothing for women and men. Their products are created based on consumer trends. They ship new products to their stores twice a week. The company manufacture more than 450 million products and produces about 12,000 designs every year.
Zara.com offers a great deal of savings on select clothes, shoes and accessories for women and men. You can even get free shipping for order over £50.
You can find more amazing deals and the latest discounts on Zara.com here at LatestDeals.co.uk shared each month by our huge community of bargain hunters. If you love the latest trends in fashion you may also want to check out our voucher, deals and discounts for H&M and TopShop, TopMan, Debenhams and River Island.
Plus, read our Official Guide to Cheap Clothes including a list of the best retailers for discounts, how to find cheap designer clothes, secret sale groups and even how to get it all for free.
Fall Winter 2017 Woman Campaign by Steven Meisel.
What does Zara sell?
Zara.com offers the latest collection from Zara as well as great discounts on select products for up to &0% off.
- New In: Find new styles every week in jackets, jeans, dresses, tops, shoes and sunglasses for women and men.
- Woman: Discover jackets, dresses, jeans, tops, shirts, shoes, bags and accessories for women.
- TRF: Must-have dresses, jeans, tops, shoes, bags & accessories on sale. Free shipping to stores.
- Man: Jackets, suits, jeans, shirts, shoes and accessories for men with free shipping to stores.
- Shape The Invisible: Shape The Invisible is a collaboration between Zara and new talents emerging from some of the most important design schools.
How do I contact Zara?
- You may call their Customer Service on 0800 030 4238.
- You may also Chat with their customer service representative online available 24/7.
- You can send them a tweet at @Zara_care.
- You can also message them through Facebook on ZARACare.
Customer Service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
If you prefer in writing, their head office address is:
Avenida de la Diputación s/n
15142 Arteixo, A Coruña, Spain
For more information, read their full Contact page.
What are the delivery options for Zara?
Pick-up in store
- FREE, pick-up in the store of your choice in 2-3 working days.
- £3.95 or FREE for orders over £50.
- All orders placed between Monday and Friday before 7:00 pm (+24/48 h Northern Ireland and remote areas).
- £3.95 or FREE for orders over £50.
- In 2-3 working days.
Same Day London
- £3.95, all orders placed between Monday and Saturday before 2:00 pm.
You may track your orders in the “My Orders’ section in “My Account” on their website. If you are not registered, click on the "Order Information" link in the confirmation email sent to you to see the status of your order. For more information, read their full Buying Guide page.
How do I return an item to Zara?
You can exchange an item at Zara for free using their return methods. All returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the e-mail confirming shipment.
- Zara Stores: As long as the store is in the same country in which the purchase was made, you will be able to make a return or request an exchange in size or colour.
- Zara.com: A courier will be sent to collect your return from the address you select.
- Drop-off Point: A label will be sent to you so that you can take the items you wish to return to the courier office.
- If you placed your order as a guest, you will be able to make a return by accessing the link included in the order confirmation email.
- You will receive the refund in the same payment method used for the purchase within approximately 10-14 days, depending on your bank.
- Swimwear must include the hygiene sticker in order to be exchanged or returned.
- Underwear items may not be exchanged or returned, except for baby sizes 0 to 36 months.
- Accessories and fragrances must be returned in their full original packaging.
For more information, read their full Exchange and Returns page.
You can get gift cards in any Zara shop or at Zara.com. On the website you can choose either a physical or an E-Gift Card. You can use it in any Zara shop or online.
New Editorial for TRF Autumn Winter 2017 | Silhouettes