- Material. The barrel of a curling wand is made up of various types of materials, which will have an effect on the end results. For instance, ceramic is ideal for frizzy hair and can prevent breakage. Meanwhile, a metal curling wand allows you to achieve a thicker and more volumized look.
- Barrel size. If you want smaller curls, opt for a curling wand with a smaller barrel. But if you're looking to style your mane with loose, gentle flowing curls, go for a bigger barrel
- Temperature setting. Check if the curling wand features an adjustable setting of the temperature. Those with different temperature settings offer a wide range of hairstyles.
- Hair type. Your hair's length and texture are important considerations when looking for the right curling wand. A smaller model is more suitable for thick, kinky hair since it can reach higher temperatures. On the other hand, biggers one will work well for your long hair, and will provide you with smooth and softer curls. If you have medium length hair, you can use any size.
- Titanium. This material is very durable and lightweight. Likewise, it can withstand extreme heat and corrosion, as well as everyday wear and tear. Nevertheless, it transfers heat quickly to your hair, so if you're not careful enough, you may end up with damaged hair instead.
- Ceramic. You can easily glide this type of material through your hair. It offers super-smooth performance and known for its excellent even heat distribution. It's also gentler on your hair. However, some are merely coated, so make sure to look for a curling wand with either a solid or pure ceramic barrel.
- Tourmaline. The material is made from crushed mineral and applied as a top-coat to give your locks a smoother and shinier finish. This is pretty good for your hair since it produces negative ions, which can help hydrate your hair shafts and close its cuticles, leaving you with shinier and healthier hair.
Where Can I Find Cheap Curling Wand Deals?
Latest Deals has a community of bargain hunters who are always on the lookout for cheap curling wand deals. They're always sharing the most exciting and cheapest deals and discount codes around that can help save you money and minimise your shopping expenses.
You can find several both online and in-store UK retailers that offer high-quality curling wands at very affordable prices. And by using one of the curling wand promo codes we have here, you are sure to enjoy fantastic discounts on your purchases.
Some of the UK retailers that offer cheap curling wands are the following:
- Argos. The curling wand range of Argos includes different barrel materials, from ceramic to titanium. They carry top-notch brands like Babyliss, Remington, and TRESemme.
- LookFantastic UK. Here you'll find premium curling wands from brands like Beauty Works, Benefit, and a whole lot more.
- eBay and Amazon UK. The two e-commerce giants offer almost all curling wand brands and types. You can even search based barrel temperature and additional features.
- Currys. This UK retailer has a pretty nice collection of curling wands from popular brands like Carmen, Nicky Clarke, and Remington. They are available in a variety of colours, temperature settings, heating time, and more.
- Littlewoods. The shop stocks curling wands from top-notch brands with attractive features like auto shut-off, digital display, and variable heat.
- Missguided. One of the UK's favourite e-commerce platform, Missguided offer premium quality hair tools, which you can buy cheaply with the help of Misguided discount codes from Latest Deals.
- FeelUnique. The online beauty shop has some of the latest beauty products and tools, including curling wands. They carry popular brands, including BabyBliss and Nicky Clarke.