ITV is a free UK TV network station that provides streaming content including Downton Abbey and Coronation Street. ITV is available via the ITV Hub. Watch on-demand and live British TV shows on various channels including ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, ITVBe, and CITV.
It is a network of television channels that operate regional television services. They have merged with several companies which helped them expand. They broadcast in different locations including Wales, England, the Isle of Man, Southern Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. They have expanded their reach because of the merger of Carlton Communications and Granada plc in 2004.
Today, they provide entertainment and news forecast to millions of viewers in the UK. Basically, they provide premium shows that everyone can enjoy. They also have lots of avid subscribers who helped them become one of the biggest networks in the country. They are also building their reputation globally.
Where Can I Find Cheap ITV Deals in the UK?
Here at Latest Deals, we have cheap ITV deals, offers, discount codes and voucher codes from major online retailers such as Sky Store and Groupon. You can save a lot of money on your purchases. There are even UK retailers that are offering their ITV Hub ready products at very low prices. You can even save £120 on selected items.
Our community of bargain hunters is always on the lookout to provide you information about the best possible deals available online. Not only that you will get amazing discounts but you can also compare the prices of various products. You have the advantage to choose the best ITV item that is suitable for your budget and needs.
Where Can I Buy Cheap TV Compatible with ITV Hub?
If you want to save a lot of money on your Smart TV purchases when you can buy at Currys PC World. Get as much as £200 discount on selected units. You can also get a 37% Discount when you buy a Smart LED TV at eBay. Richer Sounds are also offering as much as £100 off on their large screen Smart LED TV’s.
There are really lots of great deals out there. When you buy an Android Smart TV at eBay you can save as much as £350. They are also giving a 16% Discount when you purchase a Smart WiFi LED TV.
Buying a 32" Smart LED TV is very cheap. You can save around £40.00 when you buy at Currys PC World. They even have a 55" Smart LED TV units which can save you a as much as £500.
Buy a 43 Smart LED TV and save around £30 at Argos. You can also take advantage of the Free Delivery promo when you buy a 55” LED Smart TV at Groupon. You can also get a Free Cinema Pass at Sky Store when you use their latest voucher codes.
Popular TV Models That Are ITV Hub Compatible
- Philips 65PUS6162 65-inch 4K HDR TV – Because of its widescreen, it is best for watching movies and TV series. Its suite of smart apps also has Netflix, iPlayer, YouTube, and more.
- Toshiba 43U6763DB 43-inch Smart 4K TV – This television set comes with smart apps and Freeview HD. Watch your favourite shows from iPlayer, Netflix, 4OD and more.
- Hisense H43N5300 43-inch 4K Smart TV – Because of its high-resolution screen, this television set is great for gaming. You can also select streamed content for hours.
- LG 43UJ630V 43-inch 4K HDR Smart TV – At a very low cost you can get a rich selection of Smart TV apps to include iPlayer, Netflix, and Amazon Video.
- Samsung UE40MU6120 40-inch 4K TV – It can be used for video streaming and mirroring. Its Smart Hub gives you access to lots of networks and online sites.
- Panasonic 40-inch 40EX700B 4K TV – This particular TV set gives you four times the resolution of a Full HD TV. This model supports 4K HDR and has refresh screen rate of 1600Hz which is amazing.
- Sony Bravia KD43XE7073 43-inch Smart 4K HDR TV – Although it is more costly than other TV brands, it will always exceed your expectations. This is one of the most reputable TV brands in the world.
The Hobbit Trilogy starts on ITV with The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on Saturday 28th July at 8pm.
ITV HUB Ready Devices
- Sony Bravia - ITV Player is made available via YouView for Sony Bravia TVs.
- BT Vision -ITV Player was added to BT Vision's TV Replay service in 2008, it allows subscribers to access ITV, ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4 shows even up to 8 days after the show was aired.
- Freesat - A beta version was released in December 2010 for Humax receivers. The beta version was made public on July 2011 and was released for UK and Manhattan receivers.
- Now TV / Roku – ITV was made available on NowTV & Roku devices on June 2014.
- Sky - ITV Player was added to Sky's On Demand service on January 2012. It was accessible through the Demand menu. It also has a feature that archives content.
- Samsung Smart TV & Blu Ray Players - ITV Player had been made available on Blu-ray players and Samsung's Smart TVs on July 2012.
- Virgin Media - ITV Net Player was added to Virgin Media's digital cable TV service on January 2009. It allowed people to view over 40 hours of shoes from ITV channels each week.
- PlayStation 3 – This gaming console was made compatible to view ITV programs via the PlayStation Network.
- Xbox One and Xbox 360 - ITV Hub was launched for Xbox One on February 2017 via the Universal Windows Platform app.