YSL Rouge Volupt Shine Rock'n Shine Lipstick
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick - Neon Red (Number 916)
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick
Eariy New 18 Color Liquid Lipstick - Only £3.59!
B. Luminous Lipstick Jeopardy
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick, 170 ALARM (Red)
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick with Vitamin E Shade Sunbronze 025
L'Oreal Infallible Matte Max Lipstick 7 Say My Name
L'Oreal Infallible Matte Max Lipstick 2 like a Virgin
Rimmel London the Only 1 Lipstick, 21 Mauve-Ment
KVD Beauty - Epic Kisses Mini Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipstick Set
Too Faced Limited Edition Melted in Paris Longwear Liquid Lipstick Gift Set
Long Lasting Waterproof Nude Color Liquid Lipstick Set - Only £4.49
Beauty Sexy 6PCS/ Matte Lip Gloss Sexy Liquid Lipstick Waterproof
£1 Make-up - Beauty Items ie Rimmel Bourjois L'Oreal Sally Hansen Barry M
Complimentary Night Cream on All Lipstick and Case Purchase
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick, 6.7ml - Only £2.36!
YSL Black Opium 50ml Lipstick & Mascara Giftset
Pack of 3 Crystal Jelly Lipstick - Only £9.34!
NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lipsticks - Only £3.19!
Moonlily 3pcs Strawberry Lip Tint Lipstick Set - Only £5.99!
Burt's Bees Satin Lipstick, Doused Rose 3.4 G
12 Colors Waterproof Long Lasting Durable Matte Lipstick
5 Items for the price of 4- cheapest free - across All Beauty Range
Decadent Lipstick Collection
B. Matte Lipstick Snatched
L'Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick - RASPBERRY PINK
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Longlasting Liquid, Nude Lipstick - 05 Loyalist
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick, 86 Sugar Plum, 4 G
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick, 4 G, Red
Too Faced Limited Edition Melted in Paris Longwear Liquid Lipstick Gift Set
Maybelline Lipstick ,65 Spicy Mauve - Only £2.74
GREAT PRICE! Matte Lipstick by YSL
Revolution Pro Rockstar 12 Days Advent Calendar - Full Size Items
Oulac Makeup Metallic Shine Lipstick - Only £3.84!
Lipstick’s history dates back to the ancient Mesopotamia time where women on this era crush semi-precious stones to enhance the beauty of their lips. Since then, lipstick has become a billion dollar global industry. With a wide range of global and local brands to choose from, buying lipstick today has never been easier. From subtly enhancing a woman’s natural colour to creating a theatrical and striking look, a lipstick can change anyone’s look dramatically.
If you’re on the market for a cheap lipstick in the UK, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Latest Deals our massive team of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible deals to ensure you will get value for your money. Change your look from daytime to evening, retro to modern or from work to play without hurting your wallet.
What are the types of lipstick?
- Moisturizing lipstick. Provides a shiny and moist look. Contains additional ingredients for moisturizing and hydrating lips like vitamins, glycering and aloe.
- Cream lipstick. Produces a flat color-rich look. Lips are protected as it is made of more wax which also extends its longevity.
- Satin or sheer lipstick. This will give your lips a transparent, glossy and shiny look. For it to glide easily on the lips, the amount of oil is increased.
- Matte lipstick. It gives out an intensely-coloured flat look. It does not contain emollients creating a high ratio of colour pigment.
- Pear lipstick. Your lips will have a soft and glowing look with this lipstick type. Compared to most lipsticks, it has a higher level of iridescence.
- Metallic lipstick. Provides a metallic, color-rich and shiny lips. . It contains a higher level of colour pigment and iridescence.
- Anti-aging lipstick. Get that moist and smooth look with this lipstick type. In order to reduce distinct wrinkles, special serums are added to its ingredients.
- Long-wearing lipstick. A color-intensive lipstick that gives a glossy and shiny look. To give it a longer wearing time, the gloss and colour are separated into a two-stage application.
- Mineral lipstick. Provides a sheer and natural look to your lips. This type has a higher percentage of natural ingredients.
- Lip liquid. A colour-rich lipstick that provides a shiny and glossy look. To quicken its drying time and increase longevity, the alcohol ingredient’s level is increased.
What are the different lipstick tools and enhancers?
- Lip gloss. You can apply it over your lipstick or simply use it on its own to produce a shiny and wet look on your lips. Lip glosses come in a variety of colours, but if you want your lipstick colour to stay true, it’s recommended to use a clear gloss over it.
- Lip liner. A Lip liner correct or defines or corrects your lip’s shape. It is used before applying the lipstick. To prevent a lip line that’s too obvious, make sure to match your liner to your lipstick’s shade.
- Lip brushes. These tapered small brushes are designed specifically for the lips. They come in either natural or synthetic and may be covered with a cap or retractable.
- Lip conditioner. This protects the skin on your lip and applied as a base coat. A lot of lip conditioners have extra ingredients to moisturize the lips such as vitamins, shea butter or almond oil to keep the lips smooth and to stop chaffing.
- Lip primer. Lip primers are used to ensure the lipstick will not fade or feather. In order for the lipstick colour to not be affected, it should be transparent and applied over it. It also keeps the lips moist with dry causing lipsticks.
Where can I find cheap lipstick?
Superdrug lipstick sale - £1 lipstick
The retailer has a wide range of sales, offers and discounts to choose from so if you’re a lipstick lover, this is the best place to get what you’re looking for. Superdrug lipstick sale includes 3 for 2 on selected L’Oreal Paris and Rimmel lipsticks, Buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected B Makeup products and tools, discounts on some Lottie London lipsticks and you can get free products like Revoholic palette when you spend £12 on selected Makeup Revolution lipsticks or a free strobe cream when you spend £7 or more on Barry M products.
They also have exclusive online offers for selected Revlon lipsticks where you can get £2 off from its regular price. Plus they offer cheap quality £1 lipstick like the MUA Matte lipsticks, Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipgloss Raspberry and more brands and colours you can choose from! If you love liquid and matte, you can save £1 to £2 on Superdrug matte liquid lipstick selections.
eBay offers cheap lipstick sets in the UK. You can get a cheap lipstick set for just £1.99 and it even comes with free postage. They also offer lipstick sets for popular brands like Huda Beauty, Kylie Jenner and Stila. Since the prices are really low, make sure to double check that the products are authentic by asking for actual photos of the lipstick and its packaging and comparing it on online reviews of how to spot a fake lipstick.
Cheap lipstick Boots
Boots lipstick deals include 3 for 2 on selected brands such as Maybeline, Soap & Glory and L’Oreal where you can even save as much as £11. They also offer £10 or £5 worth of Advantage Card points when you buy 2 selected Dior and Smashbox lipsticks. Make sure to lookout for lipsticks marked with “Offer” to take advantage of great savings across their lipstick selection.
How to pick the right lipstick
It’s a bit tricky when picking the right lipstick. Here’s a guide to help you to narrow down your choices.
- Choose a colour that is just like your own natural colour. If you have pale lips choose beige, pale pink or sandy. Medium lip tones need roses and browns and if you have dark lips you can opt for raisin. Go for blackberry or chocolate colours if you have purple and very dark lips.
- Beware of your skin tone. This is one of the factors that can make a lipstick look either all wrong or right. If you have warm skin town choose beige, coral, honey, taupe, spice and other similar colours. While pink, rose violet, cherry and similar colours works well with cool skin tone.
- Make sure to test before buying a new lipstick. To see its true colour and how it looks on your skin, try it first on your lips. You can also try it on your fingertip’s pads instead of the side of your hands.