- Smokehead is a heavily-peated Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky that's intensely rich yet subtly sweet. With immense smoke and notes of sea salt and spice, this is a vigorous whisky that stands out from the crowd And defiantly not for everyone.
- A whisky that's uncompromising, unexpected and defiantly different, Smokehead embodies a wild spirit that's custom built for outliers
- The First Impression - The aroma of something powerful and fiery awaiting you. Thick, heavy woodsmoke. Rich, earthy peat. Extremes of spice and sweetness. Fresh lemon, zesty ginger, rich plum jam
- The Full-On Flavour -An explosion of breathtaking peppery, peaty heat, soothed by honeyed sweetness, before the smoke comes to the fore again
- The Finale - Exotic spices and a curious citrus tang of mandarin, both lulling you into a false sense of calm as the peat roars back to hit your senses again
- 40 percentage ABV
Smokehead Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky is intensely rich yet subtly sweet. With immense smoke and notes of sea salt and spice, this is a vigorous whisky that stands out from the crowd.
Salty and seaweedy, peppery and peaty, smoky and sweet, Smokehead is definitely that. And defiantly not for everyone.
Is this the cheapest price? Find out with our free supermarket price comparison app. Compare Morrisons with Sainsbury's, ASDA, Tesco, Iceland, Ocado and Waitrose.
- Join our Facebook Group, Cheap Supermarket Cooking. Members share supermarket deals, recipe ideas, and what's cooking at home.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter